satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Age regression
I had neighbour next door with baby, my bedroom overlooked her washing line, I would go out of school at lunchtime and buy plastic pants from Woolworth 5p a pair, see through, I would also buy frilly plastic ones from Pollards about 70p a pair nice scented ones, and would hide them under my bed, but my mum found them when she washed the sheets, the first time she found them she ask me why I had them ,I couldn't answer, a few weeks later I got more and hid them, and got caught, again nothing happened except I got warned if she found anymore I would have to wear them, then a few weeks later I got more, hid them in wardrobe, got found out and had to wear them after I got home from school, with a nappy the neighbour found out and I was round there one afternoon and she took mickey out of me, she was nice neighbour, I liked her
Oh wow. I suppose you had enough warnings from your mother about your baby pants before she made you wear them for her.

How long did she make you keep them on? Did she make you use your nappy?
had to wear them all night and use them. even threatened to send me to school in them. but never did
(10-13-2016, 06:23 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was being punished by my mother age regression was something she used a lot. 

Initially she didn't put me straight back into nappies. When she first started using clothes as a punishment she'd make me wear some of my little sister's clothes (she's two years younger than me). When you're eight, being dressed as a six year old, especially a six year old girl, is really humiliating. I remember her knickers being a bit tight on me, but mostly I remember how childish I thought they were, with their little frills and bows, and soft pastel colours. And her skirts were always that bit too short for me, which made me look even more childish. 

As I got older my mother started making me my punishment clothes. As well as my baby dresses and rompers I still had dresses and skirts in the style a six year old would wear, and a collection of pretty knickers that my sister, by then, wouldn't dream of wearing. 

It was an extension of this age regression clothing that lead to me being put back into nappies. 

Sometimes I still like to spend a day dressed as a little girl, with a bibbed corduroy skirt on, and maybe a little white blouse and white tights over a pair of frilly pink knickers.

Ali - your bibbed corduroy skirt outfit sounds delightful. I would love to wear something similar.

In my mind I would have a navy blue pinafore dress in soft corduroy that fastened up at the back of the neck with three little matching buttons. The pinafore would be figure hugging at the top, but would flare out from the chest in an A-Line fashion, stopping just below the waist. The hem of the dress would have a pretty pattern of red ladybirds marching all around. Underneath I would wear a brushed cotton white blouse with a frilly peter pan collar and cuffs, red cotton tights and black mary jane shoes. Of course, I would also be wearing a pretty white vest tucked nearly into simple, white cotton knickers.

It would be a perfect, little outfit for play and completely humiliating - only the childish tights keeping some form of modesty as I bend over or raise my arms... Blush
The red tunic dress I had was similar to that. It had a scooped neck, so I had to wear a white jumper underneath it, but it buttoned up at the back so there was no way I could take it off without help.

It only just covered my bottom, so if I was wearing just panties and no tights, or panties that could be seen through my tights, maybe red panties and white tights, then everyone could see them when I bent over.

And of course if I'd been put into nappies and baby knickers under my dress then everyone could see them even when I was standing up, whether I had tights on or not.
(10-22-2016, 07:35 AM)Ali Wrote: . . . And of course if I'd been put into nappies and baby knickers under my dress then everyone could see them even when I was standing up, whether I had tights on or not.

My baby dresses are cut so they just cover my diaper when it's just been changed if I don't have plastic panties over it.  That way it works as a measuring gage; it's  easy to tell at a glance how close I am to changing time by how much my swelling diaper is visible below my hem line.
My mother used to sometimes buy me those disposable nappies that change colour when I wet. That was unbelievably humiliating - not only having to wear a nappy, but being made to stay in it so long that I wet it, and then having to wait to have my nappy changed with everyone seeing I was wet.
I believe age regression can happen at any age and not just when a child or a teenager. Although age regression is often used as a punishment to humiliate a delinquent teenager or youth it can also be very helpful for dealing with stress and forms of depression in adults.

Some adults in their 20s, 30s, or even older have been successfully regressed to being small children or even babies to help them deal with stress, depression, or other mental problems. In extreme cases this has taken the form of the adult being dressed and treated as a child or baby wearing nappies and baby dresses and having a carer as their Mummy. They may live this role for several months or even years and become just like a real baby except for their age and size. This has happened in the States with both males and females and is called ‚Äúre-parenting‚ÄĚ Sometimes the gender changes so that, for example, an adult male becomes a baby girl. The idea is that they are slowly allowed to grow up again with a fresh outlook on life and are supposedly ‚Äúcured‚ÄĚ. ¬†The method is controversial but there are adults who have been regressed for several years and have found it very helpful. ¬†

In my own case I started wanting to be regressed to being a baby girl when I was 15 or 16 but it was not until my 20s when living alone that I was able to dress as a baby. I was then very fortunate to meet and marry a lady who wanted a absolute female-led relationship and was willing to be my Mummy. I do not live as a baby girl all the time as I have to work and operate in an adult world but at home I can be Mummy’s baby girl with all adult attributes stripped away. Mummy admits she enjoys humiliating me in front of her friends as well as the thrill she gets from her total control over me. I am her property or toy to play with as she wishes. Although I love my baby life there are times when I feel deeply ashamed for being a sissy baby totally dominated by Mummy and being ridiculed by visitors and others. I imagine it is what we all feel on this site: we are weak frightened submissive sissies who know we can never be normal males.

Hugs and kisses,

Wendy Jane

XOXOXO
(10-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: I believe age regression can happen at any age and not just when a child or a teenager. Although age regression is often used as a punishment to humiliate a delinquent teenager or youth it can also be very helpful for dealing with stress and forms of depression in adults.

Some adults in their 20s, 30s, or even older have been successfully regressed to being small children or even babies to help them deal with stress, depression, or other mental problems. In extreme cases this has taken the form of the adult being dressed and treated as a child or baby wearing nappies and baby dresses and having a carer as their Mummy. They may live this role for several months or even years and become just like a real baby except for their age and size. This has happened in the States with both males and females and is called ‚Äúre-parenting‚ÄĚ Sometimes the gender changes so that, for example, an adult male becomes a baby girl. The idea is that they are slowly allowed to grow up again with a fresh outlook on life and are supposedly ‚Äúcured‚ÄĚ. ¬†The method is controversial but there are adults who have been regressed for several years and have found it very helpful. ¬†

In my own case I started wanting to be regressed to being a baby girl when I was 15 or 16 but it was not until my 20s when living alone that I was able to dress as a baby. I was then very fortunate to meet and marry a lady who wanted a absolute female-led relationship and was willing to be my Mummy. I do not live as a baby girl all the time as I have to work and operate in an adult world but at home I can be Mummy’s baby girl with all adult attributes stripped away. Mummy admits she enjoys humiliating me in front of her friends as well as the thrill she gets from her total control over me. I am her property or toy to play with as she wishes. Although I love my baby life there are times when I feel deeply ashamed for being a sissy baby totally dominated by Mummy and being ridiculed by visitors and others. I imagine it is what we all feel on this site: we are weak frightened submissive sissies who know we can never be normal males.

Hugs and kisses,

Wendy Jane

XOXOXO

im currently going through the phase of age regression due to other unrelated problems, I find myself wearing nappies and plastic pants 24/7 not because of any medical problems like that but because I feel safer wearing them when out and about and don't have to look for a washroom.

I also use dummies and bottles and bibs etc, as I find regressing back to the age of a baby does help me forget any troubles I might be experiencing at the time
(10-28-2016, 11:45 AM)babyian Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: im currently going through the phase of age regression due to other unrelated problems, I find myself wearing nappies and plastic pants 24/7 not because of any medical problems like that but because I feel safer wearing them when out and about and don't have to look for a washroom.

I also use dummies and bottles and bibs etc, as I find regressing back to the age of a baby does help me forget any troubles I might be experiencing at the time

Babyian

I hope it works for you. I feel sure it will.

I know exactly what you mean about feeling safer when wearing your nappy and plastic knickers 24/7. I feel a tremendous sense of security and comfort in my nappy and frilly plastic knickers knowing that Mummy will change me when I wet myself. I always have to ask: Pleath Mummy will you pleath change baby Wendy Jane's nappy as she hath
wet herself" even when there are other people around.

XXXX