BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooking
As a maid, I am responsible for taking care of the cooking and although I did do "domestic science" at school, I was pretty rubbish as I never took it seriously.  I was always so distracted by all the girls in the pinnies and tabards and the teacher was a knockout in her overall and apron.

When my wife decided that it would be best for me to become her maid, she insisted on my enrolling me in a local cookery class to brush up my skills and enable me to make dinners fit for a Mistress (as she put it).

I have so say I was looking forward to spending time in the company of suitably pinafored ladies all learning how to cook and arriving at my first lesson I was more than happy to see we would all be issued with white chef's coats and aprons.  But then came the shock when the teacher addressed the class and announced that my wife had been up to see her and due to my my OCD (a completely false cover story by the way) I would need to also put on a waterproof apron.

With that she came to my cooking station and handed my a bright pink, bibbed PVC pinny with white and yellow flowers all over it.  It couldn't have looked more girlie and sissy.  By the time the teacher had tied the apron over my whites, my face was as pink as the apron and all the ladies were laughing at my acute discomfort.

I had to spend the entire course dressed like this and give a detailed account to my wife of how each lesson had gone.  Despite the humiliation I did manage to become quite accomplished in the kitchen though.

Anyone else had a humiliating lesson or experience?
Always in strict uniform
(08-13-2020, 01:00 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: As a maid, I am responsible for taking care of the cooking and although I did do "domestic science" at school, I was pretty rubbish as I never took it seriously.  I was always so distracted by all the girls in the pinnies and tabards and the teacher was a knockout in her overall and apron.

When my wife decided that it would be best for me to become her maid, she insisted on my enrolling me in a local cookery class to brush up my skills and enable me to make dinners fit for a Mistress (as she put it).

I have so say I was looking forward to spending time in the company of suitably pinafored ladies all learning how to cook and arriving at my first lesson I was more than happy to see we would all be issued with white chef's coats and aprons.  But then came the shock when the teacher addressed the class and announced that my wife had been up to see her and due to my my OCD (a completely false cover story by the way) I would need to also put on a waterproof apron.

With that she came to my cooking station and handed my a bright pink, bibbed PVC pinny with white and yellow flowers all over it.  It couldn't have looked more girlie and sissy.  By the time the teacher had tied the apron over my whites, my face was as pink as the apron and all the ladies were laughing at my acute discomfort.

I had to spend the entire course dressed like this and give a detailed account to my wife of how each lesson had gone.  Despite the humiliation I did manage to become quite accomplished in the kitchen though.

Anyone else had a humiliating lesson or experience?
I could see what was coming before I read it, there  Wink  Did you get any comments (positive or otherwise) from the others on the course (I can imagine they were quite bemused). 

As for your feelings in cookery class at school, I’m sure that must have been tormenting for someone with the tendencies you so often describe.
Most of the ladies were concerned at my CBT and took it seriously. I did feel guilty about that for a bit. But it worked as they barely mentioned the additional apron, aside from one sharp lady who did enjoy making fun of me.

As to my time in Dom Sci, I spent most of it skulking behind my work station to hide my enormous erection under my pinny. I am sure some of the girls cottoned onto this judging by the squeals of laughter that would emanate around the room from time to time.
Always in strict uniform
(08-14-2020, 01:34 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Most of the ladies were concerned at my CBT and took it seriously.  I did feel guilty about that for a bit.  But it worked as they barely mentioned the additional apron, aside from one sharp lady who did enjoy making fun of me.

As to my time in Dom Sci, I spent most of it skulking behind my work station to hide my enormous erection under my pinny.  I am sure some of the girls cottoned onto this judging by the squeals of laughter that would emanate around the room from time to time.
Well that’s nice; concern is a better reaction that outright ridicule, I guess. A shame about your unfortunate disposition though, and perhaps meant that you didn’t get as much out of the classes as you might otherwise have done (unless embarrassment was really the primary goal from the outset, of course).  Wink
Love this little tale, Rubberpinafore. I'd be blushing if it happened to me, am sure.
Haven't been in a similar situation though with my knitwear fetish, I have on occasion fantastised about doing a knitting course knowing I'd be surrounded by plenty of women with an interest in the topic. And what would they make of me!?
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-14-2020, 06:24 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:34 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Most of the ladies were concerned at my CBT and took it seriously.  I did feel guilty about that for a bit.  But it worked as they barely mentioned the additional apron, aside from one sharp lady who did enjoy making fun of me.

As to my time in Dom Sci, I spent most of it skulking behind my work station to hide my enormous erection under my pinny.  I am sure some of the girls cottoned onto this judging by the squeals of laughter that would emanate around the room from time to time.
Well that’s nice; concern is a better reaction that outright ridicule, I guess. A shame about your unfortunate disposition though, and perhaps meant that you didn’t get as much out of the classes as you might otherwise have done (unless embarrassment was really the primary goal from the outset, of course).  Wink

For sure I didn't get to take in as much tuition as I should have at school, hence my wife sent me on an adult cookery class.  There I learned quite a lot and can now cater for my wife's taste buds without incurring too many demerit marks and subsequent punishments.

(08-16-2020, 03:06 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Love this little tale, Rubberpinafore.  I'd be blushing if it happened to me, am sure.  
Haven't been in a similar situation though with my knitwear fetish, I have on occasion fantastised about doing a knitting course knowing I'd be surrounded by plenty of women with an interest in the topic.  And what would they make of me!?

I was just watching a TV programme and in (I think) Manchester, there is a pub which has a knitting circle for all folk.  Quite a number of males attending, but all knitting and supping beer.  It may have been the Hairy Bikers and their tour of English pubs.  Maybe drop in there if you're close by?
Always in strict uniform