ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
male for chastity control by a female
Lightbulb 
Hello, i am a 32 years old male. I am searching for a female or females, who would take control of my chastity.
This includes some topics, which i would describe latter in private messages and to would send a photo of me in pm or to email.
I very need female's control, because of my want to ejaculate, but too a want to sustain seminal fluids for a long or even permanent time.
I do not have and can not have a chastity device, but can stay in denial and chastity by listening to a word of female. This would be communication by email, i tihink, because i would want to share how i look during chastity, and, probably, female would want thsi too.
Without using a chastity device or belt - a semi controlling method would be with using LOCKING diapers (or diaper cover) anything to prevent
manual (skin to skin) contact. As an added measure having a exploding dye sack placed next to the penis that when erect breaks open the sack marking
the individual for having been unfaithful. In an unusual punitive move that dye sack could also have an irritant making things uncomfortable.

Chastity doesn't have to be easy and of course hard is out of the question - - - cum see - cum saw !
Whatvever You or any other would say - i am not going to use any chastity device or tools now, only ordinary clothes like every day (if needed...  Smile ). So, i am really into "verbal - mental - then physical" chastity, but without any tools.
(08-13-2020, 12:23 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Without using a chastity device or belt - a semi controlling method would be with using LOCKING diapers (or diaper cover) anything to prevent
manual (skin to skin) contact. As an added measure having a exploding dye sack placed next to the penis that when erect breaks open the sack marking
the individual for having been unfaithful. In an unusual punitive move that dye sack could also have an irritant making things uncomfortable.

Chastity doesn't have to be easy and of course hard is out of the question - - - cum see - cum saw !
You have one interesting imagination there BABYLOCK; it makes me wonder just how many of your ideas you have actually tried yourself - certainly what you describe here comes across as self targeted sadism.  Big Grin