BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me....
(08-12-2020, 01:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:48 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: Yes I find that - even for those of us who have come to value our petticoating - there are always one or two things which bring back nothing but sheer embarrassment!

For me, that is nappies. The sheer humiliation of trying to waddle around the house trying desperately to keep it secret from the others but knowing it's only a matter of time before someone spots them (most embarrassingly of all, the girl next door!)
I can relate to that; prior to my lockdown situation, the only time I had worn nappies in an environment where I was likely to be seen by non-family members was on the foreign holiday that I have mentioned.

I will never forget my sister being sent to school in one (on a full bladder) for rebelling against wearing her skirt though. She was very much a tomboy and hated having to wear skirts, so if she was naughty she would often be sent out to play with her friends while under secretary punishment and sent to school in skirts (even then, most of the girls wore trousers and her friends certainly did). 

Anyway, she got more than she bargained for on that occasion and soon learned to just put up with it.

Oh poor her, I imagine she was desperately rushing to get to school to use the toilets! Was she able to keep her wetting discreet?

Given the inevitable rivalry of the sexes in our house, I always got a little kick out of seeing my sisters/cousins subjected to petticoated punishment. As I told you via DM, their petticoating regime was much lighter (they were never put into nappies for example) but our Aunt had ways to punish them when necessary - particularly those rather out-dated party dresses, which were replete with frills, satin, tafetta etc.

I remember during my older sister's bratty phrase - when she had started trying to show off how grown up she was - I came home to find she'd be punished for some misdemeanour by having to wear the baby blue party dress with her hair styled in pigtails. It was quite funny watching her trying to sound sophisticated and streetwise on the phone with her friends, while dressed like an infant at Sunday School!

Did you and your sister teach each other about your respective petticoatings?
(08-12-2020, 02:02 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:48 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: Yes I find that - even for those of us who have come to value our petticoating - there are always one or two things which bring back nothing but sheer embarrassment!

For me, that is nappies. The sheer humiliation of trying to waddle around the house trying desperately to keep it secret from the others but knowing it's only a matter of time before someone spots them (most embarrassingly of all, the girl next door!)
I can relate to that; prior to my lockdown situation, the only time I had worn nappies in an environment where I was likely to be seen by non-family members was on the foreign holiday that I have mentioned.

I will never forget my sister being sent to school in one (on a full bladder) for rebelling against wearing her skirt though. She was very much a tomboy and hated having to wear skirts, so if she was naughty she would often be sent out to play with her friends while under secretary punishment and sent to school in skirts (even then, most of the girls wore trousers and her friends certainly did). 

Anyway, she got more than she bargained for on that occasion and soon learned to just put up with it.

Oh poor her, I imagine she was desperately rushing to get to school to use the toilets! Was she able to keep her wetting discreet?

Given the inevitable rivalry of the sexes in our house, I always got a little kick out of seeing my sisters/cousins subjected to petticoated punishment. As I told you via DM, their petticoating regime was much lighter (they were never put into nappies for example) but our Aunt had ways to punish them when necessary - particularly those rather out-dated party dresses, which were replete with frills, satin, tafetta etc.

I remember during my older sister's bratty phrase - when she had started trying to show off how grown up she was - I came home to find she'd be punished for some misdemeanour by having to wear the baby blue party dress with her hair styled in pigtails. It was quite funny watching her trying to sound sophisticated and streetwise on the phone with her friends, while dressed like an infant at Sunday School!

I think it was already drooping by the time she got to school. I’m not sure exactly what the rest of the day had in store but she was still wearing a nappy (albeit a different one) when she got home so I think she was probably sent to the nurse’s office. As you can imagine, our mother’s techniques were well known in the area (as was that of my friend Gabrielle’s mother - you may remember it was under her that I occasionally had to attend school in girl’s uniform) so there were policies in place. 

TBH, there are many circumstances where boisterous girls can benefit from petticoating just as much as boys can and while in general I tend towards the idea that females are better suited to the dominant and powerful roles in our society, it serves the cause no benefit if some tomboys exert the very behaviours on which grounds we insist males are unsuitable. I do enjoy the imagery that you paint and can just picture a teenager dressed as a five year old talking about boys to her friends  Big Grin 

It was a family affair was our petticoating with not only my sister and I but even my male cousin being subject to it (it was always made sure that we were either both dressed like infants or both in our secretary style uniforms when the two sides of the family met). In answer to your question though, we did give each other advice and stick together (the latter being the reason that my sister and I were put into each other’s used nappies). 

I vividly remember filling my nappy after my cousin had had to use his and teaching him how to apply makeup (he is some years younger than me and so I went through many such experiences before he did).
(08-12-2020, 02:18 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

I think it was already drooping by the time she got to school. I’m not sure exactly what the rest of the day had in store but she was still wearing a nappy (albeit a different one) when she got home so I think she was probably sent to the nurse’s office. As you can imagine, our mother’s techniques were well known in the area (as was that of my friend Gabrielle’s mother - you may remember it was under her that I occasionally had to attend school in girl’s uniform) so there were policies in place. 

TBH, there are many circumstances where boisterous girls can benefit from petticoating just as much as boys can and while in general I tend towards the idea that females are better suited to the dominant and powerful roles in our society, it serves the cause no benefit if some tomboys exert the very behaviours on which grounds we insist males are unsuitable. I do enjoy the imagery that you paint and can just picture a teenager dressed as a five year old talking about boys to her friends  Big Grin 

It was a family affair was our petticoating with not only my sister and I but even my male cousin being subject to it (it was always made sure that we were either both dressed like infants or both in our secretary style uniforms when the two sides of the family met). In answer to your question though, we did give each other advice and stick together (the latter being the reason that my sister and I were put into each other’s used nappies). 

I vividly remember filling my nappy after my cousin had had to use his and teaching him how to apply makeup (he is some years younger than me and so I went through many such experiences before he did).

Oh yes, she looked HILARIOUS.

Being put into each other's used nappies must have been the most embarrassing thing imaginable. Did it only happen once? Was it a surprise? How long were you stuck like it and what on earth did you do afterwards? Did you both smell hahaha?

Sticking together is good. My male cousin and I teamed up, but typically we took every chance we could to mock the girls. This, in the long term, turned out to be rather counterproductive... 

The girls for example had to keep their petticoat dresses in their wardrobes. I remember one time we deliberately showed Clara's dress to her friends (with the aim of reducing our sister to tears). After that, Aunt Camilla decided that a fitting punishment would be to order two dresses for me and Andrew too!

We had no idea until the dresses arrived some ten days later and we were instructed - rather firmly - to put them on and go apologise to Clara. Our behaviour improved markedly after that!
(08-12-2020, 02:26 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:

Being put into each other's used nappies must have been the most embarrassing thing imaginable. Did it only happen once? Was it a surprise? How long were you stuck like it and what on earth did you do afterwards? Did you both smell hahaha?

Sticking together is good. My male cousin and I teamed up, but typically we took every chance we could to mock the girls. This, in the long term, turned out to be rather counterproductive... 

The girls for example had to keep their petticoat dresses in their wardrobes. I remember one time we deliberately showed Clara's dress to her friends (with the aim of reducing our sister to tears). After that, Aunt Camilla decided that a fitting punishment would be to order two dresses for me and Andrew too!

We had no idea until the dresses arrived some ten days later and we were instructed - rather firmly - to put them on and go apologise to Clara. Our behaviour improved markedly after that!

It only happened the once as far as I can recall. The problem was we had both had to mess ourselves and so found ourselves in the same predicament. We thought therefore that if we both demanded to be changed, it would gain us some traction.

Of course, what we didn’t count on was the fact being in the same boat worked in mother’s favour as well and she took full advantage of it. It was at the end of the day so mother treated it as though it was a new nappy and put us to bed like that (which meant of course that we then had to use them further as a result of the drinking regime we were put on under such circumstances). After such a long time in dirty nappies I woke up with nappy rash at 1am; you can imagine it was the longest night of my life thereafter. Between the two dirty nappies I would imagine it probably amounted to about 18 hours. 

Interesting that the punishment fit the crime in your case then and that what you were teasing them for you yourself got. In an age where the conventional physical punishments of the past are (thankfully) either illegal or out of fashion, children more widely would I am sure benefit from similar. 

With there being only the two of us children at home all the time, sibling rivalry never really materialised as we both knew mother was capable of inflicting methods that we each found embarrassing (which obviously differed slightly for each of us) and we tended towards support when we knew one was being affected unduly by the methods of the day. 

In fact, when I eventually came to identify as female (much to my tomboy sister’s bafflement I might add), I even have her the clothes I wasn’t going to be needing anymore as I knew she preferred them.
(08-12-2020, 02:40 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 02:26 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I can relate to that; prior to my lockdown situation, the only time I had worn nappies in an environment where I was likely to be seen by non-family members was on the foreign holiday that I have mentioned.

It only happened the once as far as I can recall. The problem was we had both had to mess ourselves and so found ourselves in the same predicament. We thought therefore that if we both demanded to be changed, it would gain us some traction.

Of course, what we didn’t count on was the fact being in the same boat worked in mother’s favour as well and she took full advantage of it. It was at the end of the day so mother treated it as though it was a new nappy and put us to bed like that (which meant of course that we then had to use them further as a result of the drinking regime we were put on under such circumstances). After such a long time in dirty nappies I woke up with nappy rash at 1am; you can imagine it was the longest night of my life thereafter. Between the two dirty nappies I would imagine it probably amounted to about 18 hours. 

Interesting that the punishment fit the crime in your case then and that what you were teasing them for you yourself got. In an age where the conventional physical punishments of the past are (thankfully) either illegal or out of fashion, children more widely would I am sure benefit from similar. 

With there being only the two of us children at home all the time, sibling rivalry never really materialised as we both knew mother was capable of inflicting methods that we each found embarrassing (which obviously differed slightly for each of us) and we tended towards support when we knew one was being affected unduly by the methods of the day. 

In fact, when I eventually came to identify as female (much to my tomboy sister’s bafflement I might add), I even have her the clothes I wasn’t going to be needing anymore as I knew she preferred them.
Ducking the 'did you smell' question then hey? *holds nose and glances in your direction*  Big Grin Big Grin 

It's wonderful the two of you have had that relationship. She must be thrilled to have a proper sister now!
I’m quite sure we smelled and in fact from other experiences I’ve had, there often seems to be a contest as to whether the smell or the sensation can be the most offensive to the wearer. 

I think in a way my sister is happy that she can be the ‘Male’ of the family and that if mother wants a girly chat she is likely to come to me rather than her. Ironically, the only time my sister will wear a skirt or dress now is when visiting mother (who still insists on them under her roof - as was evidenced by our extended lockdown visit recently). 

I almost feel like Dorothy; we started talking about your new underwear but have covered so much ground, it doesn’t quite feel like Kansas anymore.  Wink
(08-12-2020, 02:55 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m quite sure we smelled and in fact from other experiences I’ve had, there often seems to be a contest as to whether the smell or the sensation can be the most offensive to the wearer. 

I think in a way my sister is happy that she can be the ‘Male’ of the family and that if mother wants a girly chat she is likely to come to me rather than her. Ironically, the only time my sister will wear a skirt or dress now is when visiting mother (who still insists on them under her roof - as was evidenced by our extended lockdown visit recently). 

I almost feel like Dorothy; we started talking about your new underwear but have covered so much ground, it doesn’t quite feel like Kansas anymore.  Wink

Hhahaha yes!

Wait, so if I ever came with you to visit your mother what rules would apply to us each?
Well I would assume if you were visiting me you would be held to much the same rules as myself. My secretary uniform for instance consists of lingerie, stockings and garter belt, stiletto heels, pencil skirt, blouse and makeup, though I have been known to visit in one of my vintage outfits before so she’s a little more lenient when I am visiting as opposed to living there.

For instance, when she insisted that we live there during lockdown (under the threat of otherwise being cut out of the will) we had to wear nappies instead of underwear because she was concerned about infection risk if we used the toilet - though I’m not sure that wasn’t an excuse). As a bonus, you might get to do the Male jobs she doesn’t want to do; have you ever tried mowing the lawn, clearing the attic or washing the car in a pencil skirt and stilettos? I have.  Big Grin And not the most practical gear for doing so I can tell you.
(08-12-2020, 12:19 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me. And here's what I ended up with  Big Grin Tongue

**blushes profusely**

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 117590482-316475253046121-4772485153954446699-n.jpg]" />

My, my, my!  

They're certainly cute enough panties.  Did your friend make them, or find them somewhere?  Any chance of seeing them modeled? 

And how well did you know this "female friend?"  I'm assuming that she already knew of your affection for panties and similar attire.  What was her initial response, when you asked her.  She certainly came through, in polka-dots! 
Thanks for bringing it back to topic, Mikki - you will see SissyGoesSplat were doing our level best yesterday to go on a world tour with this thread. I’m wondering if this might be the basis for some of the photos she promised on her introduction thread.  Wink