BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me....
I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me. And here's what I ended up with  Big Grin Tongue

**blushes profusely**

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 117590482-316475253046121-4772485153954446699-n.jpg]" />
(08-12-2020, 12:19 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me. And here's what I ended up with  Big Grin Tongue

**blushes profusely**

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 117590482-316475253046121-4772485153954446699-n.jpg]" />

Quite the talent your friend; a pair any sissy would be proud of. 

If you wear them when you come to Bristol, they might even match your hankie.  Wink
(08-12-2020, 12:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 12:19 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: I asked a female friend to pick out/design some panties for me. And here's what I ended up with  Big Grin Tongue

**blushes profusely**

Quite the talent your friend; a pair any sissy would be proud of. 

If you wear them when you come to Bristol, they might even match your hankie.  Wink

Choosing my panties for my visit now are you?  Tongue
You don’t need to worry about me; I’m always ready.  Big Grin
Well if do meet, I think it's only fitting you wear a nappy! I haven't seen one for a good while and you said they do wonders for your figure!
Indeed, that’s the peculiar thing; because of the shape of the nappy, I find that the result is the appearance of a more femininely shaped rear. This is evident more so under my skirts than my vintage dresses (which are flared in the first place) and consequently assist my appearance greatly under my stewardess uniform. 

As I say, I do like lingerie as well so I’m not always in nappies but I could certainly make the effort if I knew we were going to be in the same area.  Wink
(08-12-2020, 01:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, that’s the peculiar thing; because of the shape of the nappy, I find that the result is the appearance of a more femininely shaped rear. This is evident more so under my skirts than my vintage dresses (which are flared in the first place) and consequently assist my appearance greatly under my stewardess uniform. 

As I say, I do like lingerie as well so I’m not always in nappies but I could certainly make the effort if I knew we were going to be in the same area.  Wink

It might well be fun! I've never spoken face-to-face with any other petticoatees before. It might be funny to reminisce over a drink about the unique sensations of it all... those 'Oh, NO!' moments when you realise exactly what you'll be wearing... those fruitless attempts to try rebel against it all (a shortcut to nappies in my experience!)...  the novel (and guilty) sensation of waking up aroused in satin knickers....  I mean, who else can you discuss these things with!?

Be warned though, I'd totally insist you do these famous mannerisms of yours  Big Grin Big Grin
(08-12-2020, 01:09 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, that’s the peculiar thing; because of the shape of the nappy, I find that the result is the appearance of a more femininely shaped rear. This is evident more so under my skirts than my vintage dresses (which are flared in the first place) and consequently assist my appearance greatly under my stewardess uniform. 

It might well be fun! I've never spoken face-to-face with any other petticoatees before. It might be funny to reminisce over a drink about the unique sensations of it all... those 'Oh, NO!' moments when you realise exactly what you'll be wearing... those fruitless attempts to try rebel against it all (a shortcut to nappies in my experience!)...  the novel (and guilty) sensation of waking up aroused in satin knickers....  I mean, who else can you discuss these things with!?

Be warned though, I'd totally insist you do these famous mannerisms of yours  Big Grin Big Grin
LOL. If makes you wonder just how many of us there are; certainly they are not conversations most former petticoatees would consider having outside of environments like these. 

And absolutely, rebelling was never an especially good idea and between being changed into another dirty nappy instead of the clean ones my sister and I really wanted, having my excrement smudged across my entire rear for refusing to sit in it and having to spend the night repeatedly wetting my bed instead of using a nappy (which really makes you realise how in some circumstances nappies are actually preferable) mother came up with enough unique and ingenious methods to ensure that we learned not to rebel. 

The girly mannerisms associated with my dress and nappy punishments are as you can imagine quite embarrassing to perform now, but the mannerisms I was taught with respect to my secretary punishments are much more my bread and butter anyway, these days.
Yes I find that - even for those of us who have come to value our petticoating - there are always one or two things which bring back nothing but sheer embarrassment!

For me, that is nappies. The sheer humiliation of trying to waddle around the house trying desperately to keep it secret from the others but knowing it's only a matter of time before someone spots them (most embarrassingly of all, the girl next door!)
(08-12-2020, 01:48 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: Yes I find that - even for those of us who have come to value our petticoating - there are always one or two things which bring back nothing but sheer embarrassment!

For me, that is nappies. The sheer humiliation of trying to waddle around the house trying desperately to keep it secret from the others but knowing it's only a matter of time before someone spots them (most embarrassingly of all, the girl next door!)
I can relate to that; prior to my lockdown situation, the only imposed nappy punishment in an environment where I was likely to be seen by non-family members was on the foreign holiday that I have mentioned.

I will never forget my sister being sent to school in one (on a full bladder) for rebelling against wearing her skirt though. She was very much a tomboy and hated having to wear skirts, so if she was naughty she would often be sent out to play with her friends while under secretary punishment and sent to school in skirts (even then, most of the girls wore trousers and her friends certainly did). 

Anyway, she got more than she bargained for on that occasion and soon learned to just put up with it.