No
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so thrilled
i love everything about petticoating, as a preop t girl i have been desiring it. One thing i hope is to right a stepford wives like fiction. The only diffrence is instead of fathers turning wives to robot wives, moms turn there sons to robot daughters

(08-12-2020, 03:48 AM)Stepfordsissywish Wrote: i love everything about petticoating, as a preop t girl i have been desiring it. One thing i hope is to right a stepford wives like fiction. The only diffrence is instead of fathers turning wives to robot wives, moms turn there sons to robot daughters

Welcome to the forum, Stepfordsissywish. 

You pose an interesting idea in your introduction. It would be great to have your contribution and will hopefully look forward to reading about your dystopian vision of Stepford shortly.

Girlygirl
Lovely idea. Welcome <3
Glad you have joined the Forum! Please continue to share here when you can. It's nice to have new members participate.

What fascinates you most about being petticoated as a girl who is preop?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Welcome Stepfordsissywish and yes I would love to read your proposed story.
Welcome stepfordsissywish! Looking forward to hearing more from you. You are sure to find lots of interest here.
Glad you joined in the fun here and hope to see more of you.
Always in strict uniform
Welcome and I too would love to read your story
(08-12-2020, 03:48 AM)Stepfordsissywish Wrote: i love everything about petticoating, as a preop t girl i have been desiring it. One thing i hope is to right a stepford wives like fiction. The only diffrence is instead of fathers turning wives to robot wives, moms turn there sons to robot daughters

Welcome to the forum - love the idea - go with it!

Lottie