BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment and Rewards
Let's start a list of examples of either, that our cunning Mistresses have devised or used to admonish or compensate our good or bad deeds.

REWARD

Due to my extreme fetish for women's work wear and in particular aprons, my wife graciously permits me to experience sexual relief each and every time we see a woman on the television wearing some kind of uniform.  Depending on what the woman is wearing will determine what kind of relief I am allowed. 
  • nurse uniform,¬†overall or rubber gloves¬†= self relief but while still locked in my cage
  • apron or tabard =¬†self relief with¬†cage removed
  • PVC or rubber pinny = wife will offer hand relief
  • combination of two of the¬†above items = wife will put on a pinny and gloves¬†and I can unload into it
  • combination of three or more¬†of the¬†above items = wife will put on rubber gloves,¬†a PVC¬†bib and plastic shower cap*¬†and give me a blow job.¬† This is a very rare occasion, outside of my birthday/Christmas.
PUNISHMENT

Should I not perform adequately or complete my skivvy duties correctly, one of the punishments I can expect is to be put into my "punishment pinny" for the entire day to re-do all chores that have displeased my wife.  For a full description see PDQ a month or so ago but essentially it is a standard PVC kitchen apron with a hemmed hole at crotch level.  My wife ties the apron onto me while I am naked and pulls my caged cock through the hole.  She will then tighten the hole behind my balls with the draw string and knot it off, leaving my plastic encased cock on full display throughout the day.  To add to my humiliation and misery, she adds nipple clamps and a metal chain that she attaches to the tip of the cock cage.  The pull on my nipples with any sudden movement ensures I must move carefully adding to my time in torment.

How about anyone else?  Any rewards or punishments you can share with the forum?  Please add on so we can compile a detailed list of ideas.

*Bib and cap are not only for my benefit but to protect her hair and clothes from my "enthusiastic" discharges- she is not keen on my errant aiming
Always in strict uniform
That‚Äôs interesting; so you have a bit of a game of ‚Äėspot the apron‚Äô going on. I like how some of your rewards also have implications for your wife (real shared commitment, there).

It sounds like you would be wise to avoid punishment, though - those clamps sound painful.
We like to share my fetishes on occasion and my wife does like to treat me once in a while if I have been extra good doing my chores or seeing to her "special" needs.

The clamps are indeed a sharp reminder of who is boss but one does get accustomed to them after a while. It's taking them off that oddly enough that hurts more. I also have pierced nipples which she will utilise if clamps are deemed to severe. Sometimes both are used, which is serious.
Always in strict uniform
(08-13-2020, 12:16 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: We like to share my fetishes on occasion and my wife does like to treat me once in a while if I have been extra good doing my chores or seeing to her "special" needs.

The clamps are indeed a sharp reminder of who is boss but one does get accustomed to them after a while.  It's taking them off that oddly enough that hurts more.  I also have pierced nipples which she will utilise if clamps are deemed to severe.  Sometimes both are used, which is serious.
I have this image now (which I hope won’t come to pass) of your wife dangling you from the ceiling with these clamps - a bit like you sometimes see in a particular gory horror film  Big Grin
(08-13-2020, 07:44 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:16 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: We like to share my fetishes on occasion and my wife does like to treat me once in a while if I have been extra good doing my chores or seeing to her "special" needs.

The clamps are indeed a sharp reminder of who is boss but one does get accustomed to them after a while.  It's taking them off that oddly enough that hurts more.  I also have pierced nipples which she will utilise if clamps are deemed to severe.  Sometimes both are used, which is serious.
I have this image now (which I hope won’t come to pass) of your wife dangling you from the ceiling with these clamps - a bit like you sometimes see in a particular gory horror film  Big Grin
Oof, brings back memories of when we visited another family of petticoating devotees in my teens. I misbehaved and got subject to the house punishment: being put not only in nappies but also left to bob helplessly for a few hours in an adult-sized version of one of those baby bouncer things. Aunt Camilla only had to threaten to get a similar device built and all 5 of us fell instantly into line!
I know the type; that must have been embarrassing- I like that they had an adult version already there waiting  Big Grin
(08-13-2020, 10:23 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I know the type; that must have been embarrassing- I like that they had an adult version already there waiting  Big Grin

Yes, they were another petticoating household but no-one told us about the baby bouncer thing. It was fitted by a friend of the mother's. Height adjustable too, so it was impossible to get your feet to the ground. Still makes me cringe to think of it!
(08-13-2020, 10:44 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 10:23 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I know the type; that must have been embarrassing- I like that they had an adult version already there waiting  Big Grin

Yes, they were another petticoating household but no-one told us about the baby bouncer thing. It was fitted by a friend of the mother's. Height adjustable too, so it was impossible to get your feet to the ground. Still makes me cringe to think of it!

WOW!  Now that's an unusual sort of adult baby device.  

How was the lucky child put into it?  Was it lowered down so s/he could step in, and then hoisted up above toe-touching height?  And how long did the naughty child have to remain in it?  Being nappied/diapered would have eliminated the need to allow for bathroom breaks. 
(08-13-2020, 01:47 PM)mikki Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 10:44 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:

WOW!  Now that's an unusual sort of adult baby device.  

How was the lucky child put into it?  Was it lowered down so s/he could step in, and then hoisted up above toe-touching height?  And how long did the naughty child have to remain in it?  Being nappied/diapered would have eliminated the need to allow for bathroom breaks. 

Yes, apparently a friend of the lady (herself a friend of my aunt) was a very skilled designer so had been able to weld an adequate frame and then add the baby bouncer itself. There was a small step ladder to climb in, which soon disappeared when I was in place. The device was very ergo-dynamic to the extent that what seemed like a reasonably gentle push from the lady herself had been bouncing about for a good two minutes. 

was indeed diapered which added some extra cushioning, leaving you feeling extra helpless. Luckily I was only subjected to an hour in the bouncer, so was able to refrain from making it even more embarrassing... My Aunt (our primary carer) often made joke threats about getting one installed at our house, at which point we all promptly fell into line!
For those interested I've expanded on this in a new thread:

https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread...5#pid29815