satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nappies
Over time I pretended to enjoy wearing nappies and baby things, and then found myself increasingly enjoying them for real. Having a nappy on as an adolescent when put to bed causes certain associations which grew stronger over time. [Quote]

That’s an interesting assertion, Ali. Was this pretence for your own benefit or did you find you were treated differently if you acted as though you liked it?
At first I hoped that if I seemed indifferent to being put back into nappies it would mean that my humiliating punishment might stop, but it didn't.

Going through puberty wearing nappies to bed often meant that there would be a tell-tale sign of what I'd been up to in the front of my nappy when my mother changed me in the morning. It didn't affect how I was treated. If anything it made it worse because my mother would tell me that it looked like I enjoyed wearing a nappy to bed.

To be honest, by the time I was a teenager, I kind of did.
(08-11-2020, 11:25 PM)Ali Wrote: At first I hoped that if I seemed indifferent to being put back into nappies it would mean that my humiliating punishment might stop, but it didn't.

Going through puberty wearing nappies to bed often meant that there would be a tell-tale sign of what I'd been up to in the front of my nappy when my mother changed me in the morning. It didn't affect how I was treated. If anything it made it worse because my mother would tell me that it looked like I enjoyed wearing a nappy to bed.

To be honest, by the time I was a teenager, I kind of did.
Nice bit of reverse psychology there.

Of course, I spent a significant portion of my own teenage years in nappies so I can well appreciate that discharge has to go somewhere. As they were implemented for punishment reasons, they were always introduced in such a way as to ensure that they were used so an empty nappy by morning was virtually unheard of. 

I would be hard pushed to say that I enjoyed sleeping my own urine and certainly not in my own excrement, though (much though I’ve been able to take a more pragmatic view since).
Having read through this thread from start to finish the one constant i have read is how each and everyone has said how they have come to enjoy wearing nappies for one reason or another. Is wearing a nappy really a punishment for you now or just a way of gaining some form of satisfaction sexual or non-sexual?
I do not enjoy wearing a nappy and hate having to use it to wee and especially poo in.
Although i was a bed wetter until i was 13 or 14 i was not put into a nappy, my bed did have a rubber sheet covering the matress.
I was put into nappies by my wife when i was in my early 50's because she found out about my fetish for wearing plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers". At this point all of my rubbers were smoky white or clear some were the type that would normally be worn over a nappy and some wear bikini cut plastic knickers. I love the feeling of the material against my flesh, especially the larger nappy cover ones which gave me room for my member so slip and slide around in. I would often ejaculate in them and after dressing just go out and enjoy the sensation of having my male bits slipping and sliding about in my own sperm safe, knowing that my outer clothing was safe from signs of my filled rubbers becoming leaking and enjoying the thrill of being around other who had no idea that very close to them was a guy wearing sperm filled rubber pants and gaining sexual pleasure just being around them.
This however, as i have already mentioned, has come to an end with the introduction of nappies between my flesh and my beloved plastic pants/knickers. Now what was my kink/fetish has become a Necessity to stop my wet nappies making a mess by dripping.
My wife now my Mistress does still allow me the pleasure of wearing plastic against flesh once a week but not for my pleasure, she is trying very hard to make me associate the feeling plastic pants/knickers on flesh with punishment/pain. Every time i wear plastic against my flesh, only every done under instructions from her i am punished after, during or as soon as i have them on.
My weekly maintenance punishments are conducted with me wearing just my rubbers, i am allowed to have sexual pleasure by masturbating in them directly before being punished for wearing them without a nappy and for masturbating in them.
As i stated at the start of this nappies for me are a punishment i do not enjoy and the wearing of rubbers although still lovely and sexually satisfying now also have become an item associated with pain and punishment for me.
Sitting here at 9.35am in my very wet double nappy and covered with 2 pairs of rubbers.
(08-12-2020, 08:33 AM)john1962 Wrote: Having read through this thread from start to finish the one constant i have read is how each and everyone has said how they have come to enjoy wearing nappies for one reason or another.  Is wearing a nappy really a punishment for you now or just a way of gaining some form of satisfaction sexual or non-sexual?
I do not enjoy wearing a nappy and hate having to use it to wee and especially poo in.
Although i was a bed wetter until i was 13 or 14 i was not put into a nappy, my bed did have a rubber sheet covering the matress.
I was put into nappies by my wife when i was in my early 50's because she found out about my fetish for wearing plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers".  At this point all of my rubbers were smoky white or clear some were the type that would normally be worn over a nappy and some wear bikini cut plastic knickers.  I love the feeling of the material against my flesh, especially the larger nappy cover ones which gave me room for my member so slip and slide around in.  I would often ejaculate in them and after dressing just go out and enjoy the sensation of having my male bits slipping and sliding about in my own sperm safe, knowing that my outer clothing was safe from signs of my filled rubbers becoming leaking and enjoying the thrill of being around other who had no idea that very close to them was a guy wearing sperm filled rubber pants and gaining sexual pleasure just being around them.
This however, as i have already mentioned, has come to an end with the introduction of nappies between my flesh and my beloved plastic pants/knickers.  Now what was my kink/fetish has become a Necessity to stop my wet nappies making a mess by dripping.
My wife now my Mistress does still allow me the pleasure of wearing plastic against flesh once a week but not for my pleasure, she is trying very hard to make me associate the feeling plastic pants/knickers on flesh with punishment/pain.  Every time i wear plastic against my flesh, only every done under instructions from her i am punished after, during or as soon as i have them on.
My weekly maintenance punishments are conducted with me wearing just my rubbers, i am allowed to have sexual pleasure by masturbating in them directly before being punished for wearing them without a nappy and for masturbating in them.
As i stated at the start of this nappies for me are a punishment i do not enjoy and the wearing of rubbers although still lovely and sexually satisfying now also have become an item associated with pain and punishment for me.
Sitting here at 9.35am in my very wet double nappy and covered with 2 pairs of rubbers.

I agree with John's opening point here. Like a lot of boys I always harboured a curiosity about girls' clothes (which always seemed softer and more sensual). I have always suspected my petticoating exacerbated this (largely by introducing me to a whole word of new options) but did not cause it. In any event, I always felt a quite acute sense of embarrassment when I was actively petticoated.

As for nappies, it is a different story. To me, these were exclusively a punishment and a richly degrading one at that. When nappies were first introduced to my petticoating regime, I resisted with all I could (lots of kicking and screaming tantrums) in a way I never had with any of the feminine clothes I had been expected to wear. Of course these tantrums achieved nothing and I became acquainted with wearing nappies throughout my teenage years and later (although not as much as Ali and GirlyGirl evidently)

(08-12-2020, 08:33 AM)john1962 Wrote: Having read through this thread from start to finish the one constant i have read is how each and everyone has said how they have come to enjoy wearing nappies for one reason or another.  Is wearing a nappy really a punishment for you now or just a way of gaining some form of satisfaction sexual or non-sexual?
I was put into nappies by my wife when i was in my early 50's because she found out about my fetish for wearing plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers".  At this point all of my rubbers were smoky white or clear some were the type that would normally be worn over a nappy and some wear bikini cut plastic knickers.  I love the feeling of the material against my flesh, especially the larger nappy cover ones which gave me room for my member so slip and slide around in.  I would often ejaculate in them and after dressing just go out and enjoy the sensation of having my male bits slipping and sliding about in my own sperm safe, knowing that my outer clothing was safe from signs of my filled rubbers becoming leaking and enjoying the thrill of being around other who had no idea that very close to them was a guy wearing sperm filled rubber pants and gaining sexual pleasure just being around them.
This however, as i have already mentioned, has come to an end with the introduction of nappies between my flesh and my beloved plastic pants/knickers.  Now what was my kink/fetish has become a Necessity to stop my wet nappies making a mess by dripping.
My wife now my Mistress does still allow me the pleasure of wearing plastic against flesh once a week but not for my pleasure, she is trying very hard to make me associate the feeling plastic pants/knickers on flesh with punishment/pain.  Every time i wear plastic against my flesh, only every done under instructions from her i am punished after, during or as soon as i have them on.
Also John1962, how did your wife approach the topic of nappies with you? You must have been mortified. Were you put in them full-time immediately?
Some very interesting replies here, thanks.
Always in strict uniform
(08-10-2020, 11:49 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I am aware some of you wear both a nappy and a plastic cover over it, but I am curious which of the two items has the stronger attraction?  Or are they both equally necessary /compelling and can't be separated?  Is it the act of soiling yourself while in your protective nappy that is key?  And what do you call these items?  Are they both a nappy or is one the nappy and the other, as I have suggested, the cover?

I am interested as I only wear the plastic/PVC nappy and it is the material that holds the fascination, along with the acute humiliation of regression and being made to wear this on direct command from my wife.

I started out just wearing a disposable nappy, but now I always wear plastic pants over them. There's just something about them that adds the humiliation/punishment element for me.
A lovely topic, rubberpinafore.
For me, initially it was focused on the humiliation of being put back into a nappy,which the plastic pants magnified, both visually and by their sound. I can't imagine a nappy on its own but have on occasion worn plastic pants without a nappy. That too elicits a sense of humiliation, especially when wee-weeing in them. Watching them fill up and then leak out has me cringing...but, interestingly, relieved too. 'Transgression' has its rewards, afterall Wink
While there's still a humiliating element to being back in nappies and plastic pants, more recently I've simply enjoyed the feeling of being dressed as a baby and being treated like one. In fact, more and more. All down to R, the wonderful Lady in my life nowadays, who loves being my 'Mummy'. I go all gooey just thinking of suckling on her beautiful breasts, me all snuggly in my nappy and soft baby-wear.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-15-2020, 01:41 AM)sissysoft Wrote: A lovely topic, rubberpinafore.
For me, initially it was focused on the humiliation of being put back into a nappy,which the plastic pants magnified, both visually and by their sound.  I can't imagine a nappy on its own but have on occasion worn plastic pants without a nappy.  That too elicits a sense of humiliation, especially when wee-weeing in them.  Watching them fill up and then leak out has me cringing...but, interestingly, relieved too.  'Transgression' has its rewards, afterall Wink    
While there's still a humiliating element to being back in nappies and plastic pants, more recently I've simply enjoyed the feeling of being dressed as a baby and being treated like one.  In fact, more and more.  All down to R, the wonderful Lady in my life nowadays, who loves being my 'Mummy'.  I go all gooey just thinking of suckling on her beautiful breasts, me all snuggly in my nappy and soft baby-wear.
I always find it interesting trying to imagine enjoying being put back into nappies (although I certainly appreciate that the need to retreat from the world can be quite palpable - as was certainly the case for me during my petticoating years). Nappy punishment was a major part of my childhood and something that both interferes with my social life - particularly in my teenage years - and was a threat to my teenage years. 

Perhaps partly because of this I am more adept at using them for practical purposes, and I suppose in this sense better understand the benefits of nappies as an adult than I did back then. It sounds like you are in a lovely supportive relationship however, and happiness is ultimately the bottom line that we should all strive for.
For me from my formative years as a child it was the nappy, I don't know and still can't work out why when I saw the nappy under the pram in front of a house, I had to have it and ran in and took. There was no stopping it and the desires and need for them got stronger and stronger, but being 1964, there were no support systems in place and I thought I was totally crazy. I was already a loner most of the time because I was suffering physical and mental and verbal abuse every day. My self esteem was very poor until I was sent my my welfare officer to a boarding school which brought up even more problems. It wasn't until I was 16 and flew to Australia to start a new life that I really got into the nappies. But it took me many years to get a decent pair of plastic pants although back then I could wear the XXXL size baby pants and even with frilly circles on the bum that I love even not but can not find.
I love wearing nappies and have never been forced to wear one, nor do I need someone to force me into the, rather I need the motherly love I was not afforded as a child/baby and seeking this has been a life long trip, having mummies but not finding one that totally and unconditionally understands the needs of the baby inside. Oh I dream but I fear and know this will never happen as at 66 time is running out. Oh well I have had some great times and look forward to a few more years of fun. I'm back in the UK so anyone wants to meet up for a beer and chat let me know. I'm living in Welling area of Kent, but can travel around London as I have a free travel card. Nappies rule. LOL