BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers come to my house!
I have no fetish about babies, their clothes or sanitation.

My ex-pat friend was sent back from a war zone in Afghanistan and is staying in my living room.

He no sooner got stateside than he discovered he had prostate cancer. Prostate now gone, replaced by incontinence. So he's living in Depends, probably for a few more weeks or months. To his great credit (and much to my relief, I've seen or smelled nothing.

No, I'm not about to join Adult Babies and  neither is he. Interested in health, not this fetish.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(08-08-2020, 11:08 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: I have no fetish about babies, their clothes or sanitation.

My ex-pat friend was sent back from a war zone in Afghanistan and is staying in my living room.

He no sooner got stateside than he discovered he had prostate cancer. Prostate now gone, replaced by incontinence. So he's living in Depends, probably for a few more weeks or months. To his great credit (and much to my relief, I've seen or smelled nothing.

No, I'm not about to join Adult Babies and  neither is he. Interested in health, not this fetish.
Hi Michele

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn’t read anything from you in a while. I’m sorry to hear about your friend. As was pointed out yesterday by Mikki, adult incontinence is a well understood and catered for market so there hopefully won’t be any need for confusion in that respect.

Sent with kisses 

Girlygirl
I am partial to plastic nappies and bibs, but that's it. Hope you friend is going to be OK, MFFS.
Always in strict uniform
(08-08-2020, 11:08 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: I have no fetish about babies, their clothes or sanitation.

Tough luck for your buddy, Michele!  I hope he's recovering both physically and emotionally; it's a big adjustment.  And incontinence is just one part of it.  But life does go on.  

There are better products than Depends.  I would recommend XP Medical and/or Northshore Care.  Both are excellent vendors -- inexpensive, high quality products and efficient service.  Your friend will likely need some sort of protection on an ongoing basis.  After loss of prostate, sporadic incontinence is just a fact of life.