ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waist Apron
My wife likes me to wear a short, white waist apron (sometimes called a "tea" or "waitress" apron) as a final layer over my daily uniform.  It has no real purpose use other than to humiliate me further and make my already difficult life even harder.  You see, if my pinny is marked, stained or wet in anyway, it is full reason for my wife to mete out a suitable punishment.  However, she does give me three "lives" each day- and by "lives" I mean three chances to make amends and present her with a pristine apron at the end of my working day.

The apron I wear is made from taking two white cotton napkins and running a hem along one side.  With the addition of a couple of sturdy, webbing ties at both corners, this now makes for a very practical waist apron which can offer four faces depending on how you fold along the hem.  If I get one front dirty I can untie the apron and turn it around to present a fresh and clean face.  Make another mistake and I can fold the apron inside out, offering me with another two chances to get through my chores with a presentable pinny.

A further use for this rather unique apron is to use it as a mask during this pandemic.

Placing the apron over my nose, it acts as a veil.  By tying the apron at the back of my neck, around the bottom layer of the apron under my chin and back around, it now doubles up as a very robust face mask/veil combination.  My wife has been making me wear this mask for several weeks now to get used to it and she has said I will soon be wearing it in public.  I just hope she does not include the "extras" when I am sent out next time.

Details of the "extras" next time...   Shy
Always in strict uniform
(08-08-2020, 01:15 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife likes me to wear a short, white waist apron (sometimes called a "tea" or "waitress" apron) as a final layer over my daily uniform.  It has no real purpose use other than to humiliate me further and make my already difficult life even harder.  You see, if my pinny is marked, stained or wet in anyway, it is full reason for my wife to mete out a suitable punishment.  However, she does give me three "lives" each day- and by "lives" I mean three chances to make amends and present her with a pristine apron at the end of my working day.

The apron I wear is made from taking two white cotton napkins and running a hem along one side.  With the addition of a couple of sturdy, webbing ties at both corners, this now makes for a very practical waist apron which can offer four faces depending on how you fold along the hem.  If I get one front dirty I can untie the apron and turn it around to present a fresh and clean face.  Make another mistake and I can fold the apron inside out, offering me with another two chances to get through my chores with a presentable pinny.

A further use for this rather unique apron is to use it as a mask during this pandemic.

Placing the apron over my nose, it acts as a veil.  By tying the apron at the back of my neck, around the bottom layer of the apron under my chin and back around, it now doubles up as a very robust face mask/veil combination.  My wife has been making me wear this mask for several weeks now to get used to it and she has said I will soon be wearing it in public.  I just hope she does not include the "extras" when I am sent out next time.

Details of the "extras" next time...   Shy
I’m sure you’re looking forward to that  Big Grin  As a multi-use garment it certainly sounds as though it would make for an interesting face covering.

The real question though is what you’re doing that risks dirtying three aprons everyday.  Wink
(08-08-2020, 05:06 AM)i always wore apron when I cook, but I\m a professional chef. that is cool , I just do not understand the need for punishment and humilation? very confusing as you ae both consenting adults.....  and contrary to other evil devil worshipping feminists, NO gender is better than the other.. we are all created equal...I just do not understand the need of these so called "strong women" to emabarass humiliate and otherwise degrade the man they want to live with and even marryseems like an inferiority complex....  let me degrade my husband and make him lick my feet and other nasty stuff just so I feel better about myself....  this way I can pretend I am better ..."""but don Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
do you know why even the finest restaurants will not serve "clown fish"""" ?????
yours in service
Ronny
... because it tastes funny....  Huh Big Grin Big Grin :

(08-08-2020, 05:06 AM)i always wore apron when I cook, but I\m a professional chef. that is cool , I just do not understand the need for punishment and humilation? very confusing as you ae both consenting adults.....  and contrary to other evil devil worshipping feminists, NO gender is better than the other.. we are all created equal...I just do not understand the need of these so called "strong women" to emabarass humiliate and otherwise degrade the man they want to live with and even marryseems like an inferiority complex....  let me degrade my husband and make him lick my feet and other nasty stuff just so I feel better about myself....  this way I can pretend I am better ..."""but don Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
do you know why even the finest restaurants will not serve "clown fish"""" ?????
yours in service
Ronny
... because it tastes funny....  Huh Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How nice to see you posting again! It's been nearly 3 years. I'm glad your wife continues to treat you as she wishes and as you deserve.
Your wife seems to be one of the most demanding Superiors around. Please keep opsting!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I always remember my aunt running around in a diz . Hair in curlers and headscarf and hostess apron on before one of her dinner parties .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-08-2020, 11:01 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: How nice to see you posting again! It's been nearly 3 years. I'm glad your wife continues to treat you as she wishes and as you deserve.
Your wife seems to be one of the most demanding Superiors around. Please keep opsting!

Yes, it has been quite some time but I am pleased to be back.  It looks like things are far busier than before which is better all round.  One has to have participation from members or the forum will die out.

And rest assured that my wife has not let up on her treatments and continually raises the bar to keep me attentive, interested and always in anticipation.  Good or bad!

The extra I referred to earlier is the addition of a practise golf ball, the ones that are hollow and have holes in them. They make ideal impromptu gags as you can readily breathe through them but they due induce lots of drooling. Pop them into the mouth, tie over the face mask/veil and secure. An almost invisible gag for use in public with the apron also acting like a sponge to soak up the drool.

Extra "extras" include my wife inserting one into her before using hand relief and allowing the golf ball to soak up her juices or indeed her aiming my ejaculate over the ball for a dose of my own medicine, so to speak.

Another favourite for my wife is to soak the lower layer of the mask with her own, fresh urine to help me stay hydrated during the day.

She is all heart is my wife.
Always in strict uniform
Another favourite for my wife is to soak the lower layer of the mask with her own, fresh urine to help me stay hydrated during the day. [Quote]

What would you do without her? I hope this tongue in cheek BTW, as I’m pretty sure other people’s urine is toxic for drinking purposes.
As long as the person providing the urine is healthy and well hydrated urine is sterile and safe to drink . Not in massive quantities though and not safe as a form of hydration on it's own .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-09-2020, 08:03 AM)Bill Wrote: As long as the person providing the urine is healthy and well hydrated urine is sterile and safe to drink . Not in massive quantities though and not safe as a form of hydration on it's own .
Thank you, Bill. I’m not sure it’s something I’ll be rushing to try but might be useful if I find myself lost at the bottom of a dark hole at any stage.  Wink
My wife adding her personal champagne to my face mask is merely a token gesture to dampen and leave her own aroma. The veil is over the nose to ensure I am kept reminded of my wife's presence and while over the mouth, which is kept open due to the golf ball gag, the taste will also permeate.

It is completely safe to drink someone's urine (golden showers anyone?) as Bill has pointed out. While I would prefer not to, I have no choice but to please my wife and her whims. She never forces large quantities on me but enough to make me wish I was not being punished in such a manner.
Always in strict uniform