satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello one and all.
I am quite new to this forum sight and relatively new to wearing a nappy also but have been a submissive to my wife for 38 years.
It has been less than 5 years since my wife decided i needed to wear nappies 24/7 when at home.  At work i wear knickers which she selects for me the night before.  Our relationship has always seen me as the submissive one and her as the dominant.  I enjoyed this in the early days as it did allow me to enjoy my fetish for wearing ladies knickers.  As the relationship proceeded she started to tie me up to various things including the bed she also started to physically punish me with hand spankings to start which led onto hairbrush, leather belt and a flogger, there was a lul in the BDSM side of our relationship as the children grew then my wife was taken ill which meant our sex lives stopped almost over night as my wife lost all interest in sex.
She still kept me in knickers and punished me but i had no sex with her, she allowed me to masturbate and often masturbated me when i was tied up after several hours of edging.
Through online chats and sex sites i rekindled my interest in plastic/latex/rubber/PVC underwear.  This was something i kept from my wife as i did not know how she would react to a 50 something husband suddenly wearing adult plastic baby pants for sexual gratification.
She found my stash of plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers" and confronted me with them.  I admitted that i found them sexually stimulating so she told me to strip and show her, she gave me the crystal clear rubbers to put on and soon my cock was rock hard and i just rubbed my cock through them and shot my sperm into them.  She massaged my sperm into my cock and balls before telling me to take them off and lick the rubbers clean of my cum.  That was the first time i tasted sperm, not nice.
Later that evening as we sat after dinner she asked me if i wanted to wear my rubbers all the time at home, i said yes, she then suggested that as i was already submissive it would be a nice time to formally claim me as her slave, we drew up some papers.  The next weekend she resented me with some paperwork which formerly signed everything over into her name including my bank accounts and she also gave me a slave contract to read and sign if wanted to go ahead.  After some thought and her playing with my cock through my rubbers i signed.
10 days later a large parcel turned up addressed to me, i opened it and inside were 6 packages of adult nappies, each package contained 30 nappies.
She had me remove my rubbers and lie down, she then put me into the first nappy i have worn since childhood the slipped my rubbers back up my legs and over my nappy.  She then informed me that seeing as i liked wearing rubbers around the house and seeing as she had promised me that i could wear them 24/7 she would uphold her end of the agreement but i had to have a nappy between my rubbers and my cock, balls and bum.  If i wear rubbers without a nappy every time they pass my knees when not wearing a nappy i will receive 6 strokes of the cane.  This she has followed up with on many occasions by making me wear just rubber pants under my trousers when shopping, walking and on quite a few occasions now to work.  Even though i am following her orders by wearing the rubber pants without a nappy rules are rules and i receive 6 strokes of the cane after i have masturbated and cum in the rubbers, after each punishment i then have to remove and lick the rubbers clean of my "filth" before being put back into a nappy and rubbers.

Happy to chat and chill with anyone, i am an open book with lots of pages.
(08-05-2020, 10:01 PM)john1962 Wrote: I am quite new to this forum sight and relatively new to wearing a nappy also but have been a submissive to my wife for 38 years.
It has been less than 5 years since my wife decided i needed to wear nappies 24/7 when at home.  At work i wear knickers which she selects for me the night before.  Our relationship has always seen me as the submissive one and her as the dominant.  I enjoyed this in the early days as it did allow me to enjoy my fetish for wearing ladies knickers.  As the relationship proceeded she started to tie me up to various things including the bed she also started to physically punish me with hand spankings to start which led onto hairbrush, leather belt and a flogger, there was a lul in the BDSM side of our relationship as the children grew then my wife was taken ill which meant our sex lives stopped almost over night as my wife lost all interest in sex.
She still kept me in knickers and punished me but i had no sex with her, she allowed me to masturbate and often masturbated me when i was tied up after several hours of edging.
Through online chats and sex sites i rekindled my interest in plastic/latex/rubber/PVC underwear.  This was something i kept from my wife as i did not know how she would react to a 50 something husband suddenly wearing adult plastic baby pants for sexual gratification.
She found my stash of plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers" and confronted me with them.  I admitted that i found them sexually stimulating so she told me to strip and show her, she gave me the crystal clear rubbers to put on and soon my cock was rock hard and i just rubbed my cock through them and shot my sperm into them.  She massaged my sperm into my cock and balls before telling me to take them off and lick the rubbers clean of my cum.  That was the first time i tasted sperm, not nice.
Later that evening as we sat after dinner she asked me if i wanted to wear my rubbers all the time at home, i said yes, she then suggested that as i was already submissive it would be a nice time to formally claim me as her slave, we drew up some papers.  The next weekend she resented me with some paperwork which formerly signed everything over into her name including my bank accounts and she also gave me a slave contract to read and sign if wanted to go ahead.  After some thought and her playing with my cock through my rubbers i signed.
10 days later a large parcel turned up addressed to me, i opened it and inside were 6 packages of adult nappies, each package contained 30 nappies.
She had me remove my rubbers and lie down, she then put me into the first nappy i have worn since childhood the slipped my rubbers back up my legs and over my nappy.  She then informed me that seeing as i liked wearing rubbers around the house and seeing as she had promised me that i could wear them 24/7 she would uphold her end of the agreement but i had to have a nappy between my rubbers and my cock, balls and bum.  If i wear rubbers without a nappy every time they pass my knees when not wearing a nappy i will receive 6 strokes of the cane.  This she has followed up with on many occasions by making me wear just rubber pants under my trousers when shopping, walking and on quite a few occasions now to work.  Even though i am following her orders by wearing the rubber pants without a nappy rules are rules and i receive 6 strokes of the cane after i have masturbated and cum in the rubbers, after each punishment i then have to remove and lick the rubbers clean of my "filth" before being put back into a nappy and rubbers.

Happy to chat and chill with anyone, i am an open book with lots of pages.

Welcome to the forum, John.

I know we have interacted on a few of the other threads already and from what I have read so far, you should have no problem finding similarly minded individuals on this forum; the breadth of my own interest centres around femininity (and has resulted in me now presenting as a female full time) but I did wear nappies extensively while under punishment as a child (and have done so more recently, mainly for practical reasons but also while under lockdown with my mother at her insistence) so I appreciate many of the experiences you discuss on this subject.

I have enjoyed the discussions we have had already and look forward to many more going forward.

Girlygirl
That is a very thorough and enjoyable introduction- welcome.

My wife also insists on me being in both rubber panties and a plastic nappy at all times. Unfortunately, I am also locked into a sturdy plastic cock cage which is not so enjoyable. I am also required to clean up any spillage and as you, find the taste and experience quite disgusting too.

Does your plastic nappy also make horrible rustle sounds when you are moving about in public? I get so embarrassed by this as I feel everyone knows and is staring right at me.

I look forward to reading more about your experiences.

rubberpin
Always in strict uniform
(08-06-2020, 01:26 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: That is a very thorough and enjoyable introduction- welcome.

My wife also insists on me being in both rubber panties and a plastic nappy at all times.  Unfortunately, I am also locked into a sturdy plastic cock cage which is not so enjoyable.  I am also required to clean up any spillage and as you, find the taste and experience quite disgusting too.

Does your plastic nappy also make horrible rustle sounds when you are moving about in public?  I get so embarrassed by this as I feel everyone knows and is staring right at me.

rubberpin
That is certainly something that I can relate to on the occasions that I have had to wear them in public and is something that I am conscious of. 

TBH, the bulk has usually been evident from a greater distance than the sound is (and the smell of a used nappy - and for various reasons I have had to wear used nappies many times in public - is evident from further still). If it is the rustle that gives me away, I can usually consider myself to have done quite well.
(08-06-2020, 01:26 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: That is a very thorough and enjoyable introduction- welcome.

My wife also insists on me being in both rubber panties and a plastic nappy at all times.  Unfortunately, I am also locked into a sturdy plastic cock cage which is not so enjoyable.  I am also required to clean up any spillage and as you, find the taste and experience quite disgusting too.

Does your plastic nappy also make horrible rustle sounds when you are moving about in public?  I get so embarrassed by this as I feel everyone knows and is staring right at me.

rubberpin

Hi.

My Mistress/wife does make me wear noisy nappies and plastic pants.
Normally it is a single disposable nappy, plastic backed of course this is followed by nice soft rubbers to control any overflow in the nappy and then another pair of noisy plastic pants are worn over the top of the soft rubbers.
With these on under normal trousers they can be heard as i walk, bend and move and to me they sound very loud and i am sure that people know i am wearing a nappy and plastic pants just because of the sound.
At home i am kept naked except for a nappy and plastic pants or as my Mistress/wife calls them "rubbers".
Again on a day when i am cleaning of if she just wants some fun at my expense she will have me wearing a pair of my older plastic pants which have hardened and are noisy followed by a pair of the naturally noisy plastic pants.
No noise means i am not moving so she knows i have stopped, noise and i am working so she is happy.
At night its double nappies and a soft pair of rubbers then a noisy pair so every time i move not only am i reminded of my infantile position by the bulk between my legs but also by the noise of the plastic baby pants.
John
(08-06-2020, 06:44 AM)john1962 Wrote:

rubberpin

Hi.

My Mistress/wife does make me wear noisy nappies and plastic pants.
Normally it is a single disposable nappy, plastic backed of course this is followed by nice soft rubbers to control any overflow in the nappy and then another pair of noisy plastic pants are worn over the top of the soft rubbers.
With these on under normal trousers they can be heard as i walk, bend and move and to me they sound very loud and i am sure that people know i am wearing a nappy and plastic pants just because of the sound.
At home i am kept naked except for a nappy and plastic pants or as my Mistress/wife calls them "rubbers".
Again on a day when i am cleaning of if she just wants some fun at my expense she will have me wearing a pair of my older plastic pants which have hardened and are noisy followed by a pair of the naturally noisy plastic pants.
No noise means i am not moving so she knows i have stopped, noise and i am working so she is happy.
At night its double nappies and a soft pair of rubbers then a noisy pair so every time i move not only am i reminded of my infantile position by the bulk between my legs but also by the noise of the plastic baby pants.
John
It sounds like she has got this down to a fine art. As a child being put back in nappies was one of the few times I preferred to be wearing a skirt or dress with it (which often was but was not always the case - and was helped by the fact that as a child such methods were largely private rather than public). This certainly helped reduce the bulk that trousers cause but because the nappy was not pressed against the skirt or dress in the same way they were with trousers, it also reduced the amount of noise.

I particularly liked that she uses the noise of your nappies to determine whether you are working or not.
I am not permitted to wet myself and get regular (morning, midday and evening) toilet breaks to ensure this never happens.

My wife uses plastic nappies (never towelling) and rubber panties as a form of punishment and humiliation, hence I do not have the "bulk" problem when in public. For me it always the fear of noise and irregular walking as I am also plugged.

in addition to my soft PVC nappy shame, my embarrassment is further increased when both plastic bib and bonnet are introduced. This is part of my feeding routine and hideously humiliating.
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 12:04 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I am not permitted to wet myself and get regular (morning, midday and evening) toilet breaks to ensure this never happens.

My wife uses plastic nappies (never towelling) and rubber panties as a form of punishment and humiliation, hence I do not have the "bulk" problem when in public.  For me it always the fear of noise and irregular walking as I am also plugged.

in addition to my soft PVC nappy shame, my embarrassment is further increased when both plastic bib and bonnet are introduced.  This is part of my feeding routine and hideously humiliating.
That’s probably the difference between undergoing such treatment as a child and experiencing it as an adult. As an adult the majority of the fear is simply in someone discovering its existence whereas as a child (particularly as the punishment was generally a private affair) its effectiveness was in having my toilet rights removed and having no choice but to go back to toileting like the infant that mother felt my actions amounted to.