satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My old girlfriend educated me
Hi everyone- I’m new here and I really admire this forum! 

Just a little background- I grew up with a strict and domineering mother who didn’t like me doing overly aggressive activities like contact sports or even playing violent video games. This led to me joining clubs in high school instead of playing sports.

As a result, when I got to college, I tried rebelling by acting more like a ‘frat brother’ staying out late and trying to ‘pick up girls’ but I never was successful nor did I really fit in.

Towards the end of my time in college though I met a woman who I connected with. She was majoring in gender studies and believed males caused many of society’s problems. I enjoyed our discussions and this topic and soon we started dating. During this time she educated me about my less desirable male characteristics and taught me about femininity and started to feminize me. She also taught me about the many negative ways men treat women. Through this understanding she taught me about fashion, and how terrible masculine clothes were she started having me incorporate female clothing into my daily wear. I was at first resistant to some of her suggestions, but she was persuasive and said my behavior changed for the better. And she was right- I definitely did not feel like acting unruly or aggressive when I was at a frat party when I was wearing a sports bra and panties!

Sadly we are no longer together, but I am happy I found this community! I would love to share experiences!
(08-05-2020, 02:12 PM)Llanes Wrote: Hi everyone- I’m new here and I really admire this forum! 

Just a little background- I grew up with a strict and domineering mother who didn’t like me doing overly shreds I’ve activities like contact sports or even playing violent video games. This led to me joining clubs in high school instead of playing sports.

As a result, when I got to college, I tried rebelling by acting more like a ‘frat brother’ staying out late and trying to ‘pick up girls’ but I never was successful nor did I really fit in.

Towards the end of my time in college though I met a woman who I connected with. She was majoring in gender studies and believed males caused many of society’s problems. I enjoyed our discussions and this topic and soon we started dating. During this time she educated me about my less desirable male characteristics and taught me about femininity and started to feminize me. She also taught me about the many negative ways men treat women. Through this understanding she taught me about fashion, and how terrible masculine clothes were she started having me incorporate female clothing into my daily wear.

Sadly we are no longer together, but I am happy I found this community!
Welcome to the forum, Llanes.

I can see much of my own experience in your introduction, already.

My own mother was very wary of the risks that masculinity poses to society (a cause I have since come to champion myself) and used petticoat punishment to great effect to quell my more masculine tendencies and I spent large amounts of my childhood in skirts, dresses and nappies. 

Although my punishment took place at my behest (mostly due to societal pressure exerted by my friends) I too encountered a similar epiphany after I was essentially turned into a full time cross dresser in exchange for a roof over my head aged 18. I have since started presenting as a female full time and today work as an air stewardess.

More widely, I hope you will enjoy exchanging views and experiences with posters from a wide range of different backgrounds; finding this forum has provided me a major shift in perspective as well as affirming many of the beliefs I already held and I trust that you will find the same.

Girlygirl
Hi! So happy you've joined us! I hope you'll find much to your interest here and find opportunities to contribute...if you've turned your back on macho and embraced your feminine side you're certainly in good company!
Welcome to the Forum!  That was a wonderful introduction.

How far did your girlfriend take you into femininity?  I am glad you felt it was a wonderful experience.

What caused you and your girlfriend to part company?  I get the sense it was her call.

I'd love to know more and what your intimate life was like with a female who wasn't keen on traditional male behaviors.

Enjoy your time here!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Welcome Llanes! Your introduction sounds fascinating and of course, we'd all luv to hear more. It certainly sounds like an enviable situation, except for the parting of ways. Have you continued to incorporate Femininity into your daily routines?
Welcome aboard- hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to post and join in.
Always in strict uniform
Thank you all for the warm and supporting welcome! I’m happy to share more about myself and I’ll try to answer answer everyone’s questions!

While the relationship last a few years, she unfortunately it was the girlfriend’s idea to end the relationship. She ended up moving to a different city where she could be closer to her sister. I have been told that she then started dating a woman. We still occasionally talk but sadly not that often.

I’m grateful for all she’s taught me about femininity. I think back to the days of living with college “bro’s” and the messy living spaces, crude and rude behavior, and just shudder.

She was the one to lead the relationship and made the decisions about plans and day to day activities. When we moved in together after college I was also the one responsible for household duties. Also during this time she encouraged me to get my own feminine wardrobe. When I went to work I still had the outward appearance of male clothing, but under those clothes I swapped out undershirts for camisoles and cute undies.

From an intimacy perspective things had started out in a more conventional sense but morphed into me pleasing her in every way but without me penetrating. I enjoyed this because I never had a strong desire to “perform” anyway.

Lastly, my current job has me assisting a team of primarily women. I think my previous relationship has really allowed me to perform this job well. Of course at the time of it ending, I was devastated but now that some time has passed I can focus on the positives!
(08-07-2020, 07:04 AM)Llanes Wrote: Thank you all for the warm and supporting welcome! I’m happy to share more about myself and I’ll try to answer answer everyone’s questions!
Lastly, my current job has me assisting a team of primarily women. I think my previous relationship has really allowed me to perform this job well. Of course at the time of it ending, I was devastated but now that some time has passed I can focus on the positives!

In your assisting role, do you let the women take the lead, and follow their direction?  Have they taken note of your subordinate nature?  ...and your innate willingness to please them?  And if you're still wearing knickers/panties on a regular basis, I'd have to wonder if they haven't noticed your panty line yet, whether or not they have remarked on it.  Women do check out male derrieres just as intently as do males, and would quickly notice  
(08-08-2020, 02:45 PM)mikki Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 07:04 AM)Llanes Wrote: Thank you all for the warm and supporting welcome! I’m happy to share more about myself and I’ll try to answer answer everyone’s questions!

In your assisting role, do you let the women take the lead, and follow their direction?  Have they taken note of your subordinate nature?  ...and your innate willingness to please them?  And if you're still wearing knickers/panties on a regular basis, I'd have to wonder if they haven't noticed your panty line yet, whether or not they have remarked on it.  Women do check out male derrieres just as intently as do males, and would quickly notice  

Yes I always defer to the women to take the lead. First of all I like being of any kind of assistance to them but also they know more about the work and are very good at problem solving. It is a small marketing firm so they always are working to get contracts/creatively solve problems. I am also a good listener so I am included in the gossip.
I do wear panties on a regular basis, usually bikini or hipster styles. I’ve wondered if they’ve noticed but no one has ever said anything.
I’m with you; oestrogen dominated environments are always much more pleasant places to be. As far as whether they have noticed is concerned, in my experience women are much more likely to be open to crossdressing but also much less likely to impart their opinions to your face (particularly if they’re negative ones).