BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new Sissy Baby
As pretty as a princess, as useless as a baby. That's me, BabyPrincessSophie, you can just call me Sophie or BPS for short.

I have been a PDQ reader for a long time but now I have decided to become an active member of the community.

First I will talk a little about myself. I have never been very masculine, I have always been small but more importantly I have always preferred feminine things. Since I was little I preferred to play with stuffed animals than with a soccer ball, I preferred to watch series and movies for girls and some female characters seemed very beautiful to me, but I knew that what I wanted most was to be in their place wearing those pretty clothes and having that beautiful hair. I thought I wanted to be a girl and even though I thought about that possibility in the end I always came to the same conclusion, why the fact that I like stuff for "girls" should be bad? The "girl" stuff is just made-up stereotypes that had nothing to do with women biologically. Later in my adolescence, I started to get interested in bdsm, in female domination of all kinds, in Mistress-Servant, Owner-Pet relationships and the ones I liked the most, Mommy-Baby. Maybe being always someone weak make me get interests in this because being in control of another person you feel more secure, you feel free of responsibilities and you know that you can trust that person who is clearly more experienced than you.

Many things mixed in my head until I discovered that I was not the only one but that there were many people with a similar fantasy, being dominated by a woman while wearing feminine clothes. After many trips I came to this forum to discover what I am (a sissy, duh) and I have enjoyed reading a lot, the forum has given me so much that I felt it was my responsibility to return something even if it is small.

I have already explained the Baby of my name. Of all the relationships of domination, Baby's is the one I like the most because I feel that it's more adjusted to me and gives me more security.

Now my Sissy name, Sophie. Sophie was a real girl I met, she was very small even for a girl, she had short hair and was very beautiful, for a long time I wanted to make her my girlfriend and try to live my fantasies through her. In other words, I wanted to make her wear diapers and super feminine dresses. However, when I met her, she turned out to be the opposite, a strong girl (much more than me), confident, brave, very determined and totally more "manly" than me. That broke all my plans but taught me a lesson. Today I was baptized as her, first for her beautiful image which would be the ideal sissy that I want to be in appearance and second for her attitude of dominant woman that I aspire to be my wife.

Finally Princess, my name refers to princesses in general or rather to stereotypes of Disney princesses. Prissy and passive girls who are only there to look pretty.

Here are some stereotypes of princesses (Sissy version).

As a sissy your importance is reduced to your marriage.
Appearances do not matter, the important thing is inside. Unless you are a sissy in that case your appearance is all you are.
No matter changing your body, your ideas and everything you are to get a woman, just make sure your face looks pretty.
If you are beautiful enough you can get a rich woman who falls in love with you and fixes your life.
At first it may seem odious to be very attractive, especially since you will call the envy of other sissies, but soon you will get used to it when you find a strong woman to protect you.

That is the sissy that I aspire to be, a useless baby who needs a mommy to take care of her, whose only value is in her appearance and who obeys his wife above all things.

As for my ideas, I believe in a world totally dominated by women where every man is a sissy (There is no such thing as a "man", there are only women and sissies). Women take care of the house, business, politics while the sissies stay at home working. Sissies are the property of their female relatives and have no power of choice, each woman can do whatever she wants with her sissy.

That's all for now, sorry if it's too much for an introduction but I had kept this for a long time and wanted to drop it.

I hope we can be friends and have fun together in the right way (Women leading and sissies obeying).

*Reverence*
(08-05-2020, 01:16 PM)BabyPrincessSophie Wrote: As pretty as a princess, as useless as a baby. That's me, BabyPrincessSophie, you can just call me Sophie or BPS for short.

I have been a PDQ reader for a long time but now I have decided to become an active member of the community.

First I will talk a little about myself. I have never been very masculine, I have always been small but more importantly I have always preferred feminine things. Since I was little I preferred to play with stuffed animals than with a soccer ball, I preferred to watch series and movies for girls and some female characters seemed very beautiful to me, but I knew that what I wanted most was to be in their place wearing those pretty clothes and having that beautiful hair. I thought I wanted to be a girl and even though I thought about that possibility in the end I always came to the same conclusion, why the fact that I like stuff for "girls" should be bad? The "girl" stuff is just made-up stereotypes that had nothing to do with women biologically. Later in my adolescence, I started to get interested in bdsm, in female domination of all kinds, in Mistress-Servant, Owner-Pet relationships and the ones I liked the most, Mommy-Baby. Maybe being always someone weak make me get interests in this because being in control of another person you feel more secure, you feel free of responsibilities and you know that you can trust that person who is clearly more experienced than you.

Many things mixed in my head until I discovered that I was not the only one but that there were many people with a similar fantasy, being dominated by a woman while wearing feminine clothes. After many trips I came to this forum to discover what I am (a sissy, duh) and I have enjoyed reading a lot, the forum has given me so much that I felt it was my responsibility to return something even if it is small.

I have already explained the Baby of my name. Of all the relationships of domination, Baby's is the one I like the most because I feel that it's more adjusted to me and gives me more security.

Now my Sissy name, Sophie. Sophie was a real girl I met, she was very small even for a girl, she had short hair and was very beautiful, for a long time I wanted to make her my girlfriend and try to live my fantasies through her. In other words, I wanted to make her wear diapers and super feminine dresses. However, when I met her, she turned out to be the opposite, a strong girl (much more than me), confident, brave, very determined and totally more "manly" than me. That broke all my plans but taught me a lesson. Today I was baptized as her, first for her beautiful image which would be the ideal sissy that I want to be in appearance and second for her attitude of dominant woman that I aspire to be my wife.

Finally Princess, my name refers to princesses in general or rather to stereotypes of Disney princesses. Prissy and passive girls who are only there to look pretty.

Appearances do not matter, the important thing is inside. Unless you are a sissy in that case your appearance is all you are.
No matter changing your body, your ideas and everything you are to get a woman, just make sure your face looks pretty.
If you are beautiful enough you can get a rich woman who falls in love with you and fixes your life.
At first it may seem odious to be very attractive, especially since you will call the envy of other sissies, but soon you will get used to it when you find a strong woman to protect you.

That is the sissy that I aspire to be, a useless baby who needs a mommy to take care of her, whose only value is in her appearance and who obeys his wife above all things.

As for my ideas, I believe in a world totally dominated by women where every man is a sissy (There is no such thing as a "man", there are only women and sissies). Women take care of the house, business, politics while the sissies stay at home working. Sissies are the property of their female relatives and have no power of choice, each woman can do whatever she wants with her sissy.

That's all for now, sorry if it's too much for an introduction but I had kept this for a long time and wanted to drop it.

I hope we can be friends and have fun together in the right way (Women leading and sissies obeying).

*Reverence*
That is a lovely introduction, BPS and in one post you have shown that you are exactly the type of individual that we want to read more from on this forum. 

With the obvious exclusion of the superior females themselves on this forum, most of us are fully engaged with our feminine sides (and some with their baby sides) so I hope you will enjoy engaging with others who have a similar mindset.

I am always a little jealous when I read of people who were intimate with their feminine side in their youth; as a petticoatee I experienced associated clothing and activities at a similar age but was always too conscious of what my friends might think of me and so punishment was carried out at my behest. I have since discovered my true prissy and girly self and now advocate for such experiences to be brought into society on a more widespread basis. 

I look forward to further discussions with you on the forum going forward.

Girlygirl
Welcome sweety and thank you for that thorough introduction! Hopefully you'll find much to your interest here!
(08-05-2020, 01:16 PM)BabyPrincessSophie Wrote: As pretty as a princess, as useless as a baby. That's me, BabyPrincessSophie, you can just call me Sophie or BPS for short.

*Reverence*

Welcome to the forum, Sophie!

Are these the kind of outfits you dream about? If so then you're going to fit right on in! x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They’re the type of outfits that I recognise from my own dress & nappy punishments while under petticoating and more adult versions (usually more along the 50s vintage style) of which I am still very partial to.
Ahh, these are so cute, that's just what I would love for my wife to make me wear <3
(08-09-2020, 12:50 AM)BabyPrincessSophie Wrote: Ahh, these are so cute, that's just what I would love for my wife to make me wear <3
They are the sort of outfits that I am into now and whilst most of my dresses are slightly more adult versions, I do have some sissyish ones. As a teenager (or younger) who was still keen to maintain street cred with his friends, the prospect of wearing one of these (usually with a nappy underneath) and having to spend the day skipping around the house and garden playing girly games wasn’t quite the delicious prospect it is today.