ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in public setting with your sissy?
(12-30-2020, 10:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You are obviously at quite an advanced stage then, Sissy’s Wife and you have no doubt encountered your fair share of hurdles in getting to that point (one which mentioned on another thread earlier). I wonder if your methods have changed over time as you have gained more experiences (which I can see you’ve documented previously) and what lessons you may have learned in the process.

Patience is the key..  Have to take baby steps sometimes to get where you want to  be........  Sometimes even a step back and a side step then back forward......

For example wearing bras was very hard for him and on him....  so started with soft cotton tank tops in "neutral' colors and then of course nities with obvious cups and then camisoles with shelf bras..   which became sports bras then camisoles and .......finally a cute bralette..

Sometimes he would throw a tantrum and i would have to slow down ..........  I soon used sex to get my way........  denying and a cold shoulder can be very impactful...  now he will wear a soft cup bra without too much fuss depending where going and what wearing over it.......  and even a cute push up bra on special occaisions!
You’ve clearly mastered the art and no doubt he is grateful to be allowed to take things at his own pace.  It is clearly reaping rewards.
(01-04-2021, 09:33 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 10:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You are obviously at quite an advanced stage then, Sissy’s Wife and you have no doubt encountered your fair share of hurdles in getting to that point (one which mentioned on another thread earlier). I wonder if your methods have changed over time as you have gained more experiences (which I can see you’ve documented previously) and what lessons you may have learned in the process.

Patience is the key..  Have to take baby steps sometimes to get where you want to  be........  Sometimes even a step back and a side step then back forward......

For example wearing bras was very hard for him and on him....  so started with soft cotton tank tops in "neutral' colors and then of course nities with obvious cups and then camisoles with shelf bras..   which became sports bras then camisoles and .......finally a cute bralette..

Sometimes he would throw a tantrum and i would have to slow down ..........  I soon used sex to get my way........  denying and a cold shoulder can be very impactful...  now he will wear a soft cup bra without too much fuss depending where going and what wearing over it.......  and even a cute push up bra on special occaisions!
Definitely going out in public dressed is a slow process. I am already using sex as a tool since his "toy" is locked in a pink cage. Every chance i get she is dressed in a short skirt that definitrly shows stocking tops as we go through a drive through to pick up food and almost always gets looks especially from the girls at the window. It also helps if you cut interior light on as well for a few seconds. Sooner or later she will figure out it is not going to kill her and get with program.
(12-30-2020, 11:18 AM)Kristen Wrote: I personally have seen public exposure used very effectively as a punishment.

I am working on a plan to get her more exposed over time here for sure.
We’re all friends here - what’s your plan?  Wink
(01-27-2021, 06:49 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: We’re all friends here - what’s your plan?  Wink

Sent her out with her acrylic nails on to wal mart with a nice long list that would take her all over the store. Small things like that so far.
That’s ingenious. I use acrylic nails from time to time myself. Not only will it be one of the more difficult female accoutrements to hide, it will take her twice as long to do most things than she is accustomed to.  Big Grin
(01-27-2021, 09:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’s ingenious. I use acrylic nails from time to time myself. Not only will it be one of the more difficult female accoutrements to hide, it will take her twice as long to do most things than she is accustomed to.  Big Grin

Press on nails are a fun and easy accessory to use on the sissy.  I tend to do that more if people will see him and them only in passing.  Not when there is a lot of interaction or prolonged interaction.  Unless of course we are far from home....
(01-28-2021, 05:02 AM)SissysWife Wrote: Press on nails are a fun and easy accessory to use on the sissy.  I tend to do that more if people will see him and them only in passing.  Not when there is a lot of interaction or prolonged interaction.  Unless of course we are far from home....

When my ex-wife and I used to play, she would often do up my hands with press-on nails ... after making me buy them at the drug store myself, of course ... then send me on errands. Mostly to the local fast food joints as everything was cash and coins then, so you had to do more than grab the food. So many comments, most of them nice but laced with humorous contempt.

She also loved when I wore them to give her great scalp scratchies and for relaxing, gentle tickles along her arms, back, and neck.

One time, we fell asleep on Sunday night without removing them, and when I woke up for work, I nearly ripped my own nails off trying to remove the fake ones before I missed my pickup to work.
Who would have thought a set of nails could prove so challenging   Wink A great account