ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in public setting with your sissy?
(08-05-2020, 02:53 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I have had her out in car and through srive throughs so I am not just throwing her in the deep end. A walk in park when its not too crowded should not be a traumatic experience and she has been told that there wkll be some outside the house activity. She does not particularly care for being sissified but that is what happens when you misbehave multiple times

Misbehavior has consequences.  Andrea must learn her lessons.  Even though some public exposure will be humiliating and embarrassing, she will survive it well enough.  Repeated exposure, especially to friends and acquaintances, serves to reinforce and solidify her her new role as a sissy.  It will become impossible for her to revert to her former persona as a male in their eyes.  There will be no going back; her only path will be to embrace her sissy role. 
(08-04-2020, 09:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Any thoughts on taking your sissy out in public? If so where to how far to go initially with it?
You will have noted since my first post laying out what are essentially the two basic approaches to this, that fellow posters have highlighted and endorsed both arguments in response to information that you have provided since.

This is the nature of the forum in that the posters here have a wide range of experiences and views and so can confirm different approaches to be effective.

Hopefully you have been able to take some ideas from this; it looks as though you might have a starting point in mind already. 

I look forward to your updates.
(08-05-2020, 02:53 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I have had her out in car and through srive throughs so I am not just throwing her in the deep end. A walk in park when its not too crowded should not be a traumatic experience and she has been told that there wkll be some outside the house activity. She does not particularly care for being sissified but that is what happens when you misbehave multiple times
That sounds like you have the balance just right. Enough experiences will soon make her conditioned to it, and then you can push the boundaries further!
Our chosen lifestyle is strictly between us and we keep it behind closed doors.

I have been sent out to the shops in a pinny and tabard as a reminder of how vulnerable I could be, but my wife only uses this sparingly and knows just the threat is enough to settle panic me.

That said, we have been out in public with me in some form of uniform. A fancy dress party acts as good cover (nurse or maid) as is wearing a long and tightly fastened coat over the top. For any outdoor work at home I can wear a coat or "manly" coveralls over my uniform (painting, clean cars, mow the lawn, take out the rubbish) but choices are usually a ladies, transparent PVC coat or a brightly coloured cape.

We have been to the cinema with me in uniform but the coat was taken off me once the lights went out. I was so nervous, but it was fairly empty and I almost relaxed for a while.
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 12:43 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Our chosen lifestyle is strictly between us and we keep it behind closed doors.

I have been sent out to the shops in a pinny and tabard as a reminder of how vulnerable I could be, but my wife only uses this sparingly and knows just the threat is enough to settle panic me.

That said, we have been out in public with me in some form of uniform.  A fancy dress party acts as good cover (nurse or maid) as is wearing a long and tightly fastened coat over the top.  For any outdoor work at home I can wear a coat or "manly" coveralls over my uniform (painting, clean cars, mow the lawn, take out the rubbish) but choices are usually a ladies, transparent PVC coat or a brightly coloured cape.

We have been to the cinema with me in uniform but the coat was taken off me once the lights went out.  I was so nervous, but it was fairly empty and I almost relaxed for a while.

A regime based more on risk than embarrassment, then. I would imagine that to be the case with more similarly minded couples than reading this forum would suggest (with those willing to post about it being more comfortable with the concept of being in a position to take it further). The majority will have other aspects of their life that may be affected if their ‘tendencies’ became known.
Humiliation is always present as soon as I put on my uniform. I mean an adult male wearing an overall, tabard and apron? In a plastic nappy? It doesn't get much worse.

Yet it does.

Embarrassment is massively heightened at going out like this in public as the risk factor of being caught is horrifying yet the turn on also increases exponentially.

I'd much rather stay safely at home but the allure of risk is sometimes worth the gamble.
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 12:57 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Humiliation is always present as soon as I put on my uniform.  I mean an adult male wearing an overall, tabard and apron?  In a plastic nappy?  It doesn't get much worse.

Yet it does.

Embarrassment is massively heightened at going out like this in public as the risk factor of being caught is horrifying yet the turn on also increases exponentially.

I'd much rather stay safely at home but the allure of risk is sometimes worth the gamble.
I can well imagine. From my own perspective, prior to being 18, most of my experiences (punishments) had been private affairs - but for a few instances wearing my friend’s school uniform and an occasion of wearing nappies abroad (though even this was in the company of relative strangers).

I went from this to an my 18th birthday being told that I would have to wear female clothes full time or move out (which I couldn’t afford). I’m sure I humiliated myself in those early days in trying to pass but it did lead directly to where I am today.
It's funny how we end up where we do- and how we got here. Still, life is full of adventure.
Always in strict uniform