BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in public setting with your sissy?
Any thoughts on taking your sissy out in public? If so where to how far to go initially with it?
(08-04-2020, 09:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Any thoughts on taking your sissy out in public? If so where to how far to go initially with it?

I suppose that depends on your’s and Andrea’s relative situations. Are there likely to be any social or employment repercussions from being open with the nature of your relationship?

If there isn’t, I would imagine the main issue you are going to face is the stigma as considered by any strangers you might interact with (and again it depends how concerned you are about this).
Would not be any employment issues. Conaidering that this
sissification came about after repeated warnings about improper behavior I have recently been thinking I should inject a little exposure into the process.
(08-04-2020, 09:51 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Would not be any employment issues. Conaidering that tis sissification came about after repeated warnings about improper behavior I have recently been thinking I should inject a little exposure into the process.
It’s funny - Mysissypet on the ‘New Here’ thread seems to be in the process of introducing the very same stimuli. 

There are essentially two ways to come at this; you either take it slow with the knowledge that with any new misdemeanour you have plenty of room to push the envelope. For this you might start off in your garden or a local park with sissy underwear and gradually move to more public places and more obvious clothing. Alternatively, you can just throw him in at the deep end. If we were living in normal times this might involve taking him into a full sports stadium fully dressed but I’m sure there are nevertheless plenty of alternatives. The theory is that once the sissy has been severely embarrassed they are more likely to submit to something less embarrassing going forward.

So it is dependent on your own style really and what you want to achieve both in the near and longer term.
Was thinking a nice walk in the park,this dress would do nicely and I love the way it swishes on her with the crenoline petticoat.
https://www.clubsissy.com/gallery/viewer...1596585600
(08-05-2020, 12:02 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Was thinking a nice walk in the park,this dress would do nicely and I love the way it swishes on her with the crenoline petticoat.
https://www.clubsissy.com/gallery/viewer...1596585600

That LINK requires paid membership participation to view - could you post an image/picture of it ?
If I can get it small enough it exceeds size

Sissy's dress

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-05-2020, 12:42 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: If I can get it small enough it exceeds size

Sissy's dress
Great picture, Amber; you have her looking very smart there.  Big Grin
I would suggest you take it slowly, and be guided by your sissy's feelings. Public exposure can be very stressful and possibly traumatic if taken too far too soon, especially if the reaction of those seeing her is inappropriate. Taking it one step at a time will enable both of you to judge how far to go, and will also enable each step to be a new thrill in the journey of outing your sissy.

A walk in the park wearing that nice pretty dress would seem a good way to break your sissy in. Then, if she feels comfortable and there is somewhere to stop for a drink and a cake then you could do that to. Good luck and do let us know how you get on.
I have had her out in car and through srive throughs so I am not just throwing her in the deep end. A walk in park when its not too crowded should not be a traumatic experience and she has been told that there wkll be some outside the house activity. She does not particularly care for being sissified but that is what happens when you misbehave multiple times