BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello new member here
*curtsy*

Welcome Miss Amber,

I just joined a few days ago. It is always nice to see more Superior Women here! Please enjoy your time here, and obtw your sissy is very lucky to have you Ma'am.

*curtsy*
laci
(08-04-2020, 08:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: hello everyone my name is Amber and I have a feminzed sissy named Andrea. She is in chastity and pretty well dressed about all the time as the cute little sissy she is although she does not agree with it sometimes.

Hi

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Love 

Lottie
(08-04-2020, 08:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: hello everyone my name is Amber and I have a feminzed sissy named Andrea. She is in chastity and pretty well dressed about all the time as the cute little sissy she is although she does not agree with it sometimes.

Hi Strictwifeamber

Welcome to the Forum.  It's good to have a superior woman on here who clearly knows how to deal with her sissy, and nice to know "she" is not entirely enjoying being your sissy.

I hope you find the forum interesting.

Love

Lottie
<curtsey> Ms. StrictwifeAmber, Thank-You for Your presence ;here! Reread this thread and found Sissy Andrea U.S.A. in the gallery and s.he is positively ADORABLE! You've done a magnificent job! Thank-You for having h.er post the pic for everyone to see.
<curtsey> submissively Yours, gina