ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Again
I won't bore you with yet another intro (if you're interested, I was around a few years ago and there is a quite a bit more detail in the archives) other than to say I hope to be present more often again.  Have they now dealt with the surge of spambots?

Apologies to anyone who PMed me and hasn't had a reply- please do drop me another line and I'll get back to you.

Hope everyone is well in these troubling times.
Always in strict uniform
(08-04-2020, 01:03 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I won't bore you with yet another intro (if you're interested, I was around a few years ago and there is a quite a bit more detail in the archives) other than to say I hope to be present more often again.  Have they now dealt with the surge of spambots?

Apologies to anyone who PMed me and hasn't had a reply- please do drop me another line and I'll get back to you.

Hope everyone is well in these troubling times.
Hi Rubberpinafore 

As a fairly frequent member who wasn’t here the last time you contributed, please allow me to welcome you to the forum.

I can see from your stats that you had actually contributed quite heavily previously so look forward to reading more about and conversing more with you going forward.

Girlygirl
So happy you're back!
Thanks to all for the welcome back. I hope to get involved quite actively as and when when schedule permits.
Always in strict uniform