ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop vs. the Real Deal
(07-27-2020, 07:42 PM)Richardto Wrote: So, as has been pointed out, there are a number of places people have been posting pictures and some are calling them out as being created in Photoshop. What's interesting is that with the advent of social media and video sharing sites, stories of getting boys to look like girls is not that hard to find. I did this quick search on YouTube: YouTube Search Results and found dozens if not hundreds of videos of girls doing their brother's makeup and getting them into girl's clothing.

So, it's not that rare apparently, in some ways we probably aren't going to need Photoshop much longer!

I can imagine that brothers and sisters have a lot of fun when they decide, for a giggle, to dress the boy up as a girl, complete with make up and perhaps a wig, and then posting the result on social media.

A good way for boys to experience what it's like to be a girl!

Love

Lottie
(08-01-2020, 12:24 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:42 PM)Richardto Wrote: So, as has been pointed out, there are a number of places people have been posting pictures and some are calling them out as being created in Photoshop. What's interesting is that with the advent of social media and video sharing sites, stories of getting boys to look like girls is not that hard to find. I did this quick search on YouTube: YouTube Search Results and found dozens if not hundreds of videos of girls doing their brother's makeup and getting them into girl's clothing.

So, it's not that rare apparently, in some ways we probably aren't going to need Photoshop much longer!

I can imagine that brothers and sisters have a lot of fun when they decide, for a giggle, to dress the boy up as a girl, complete with make up and perhaps a wig, and then posting the result on social media.

A good way for boys to experience what it's like to be a girl!

Love

Lottie
Absolutely, it is harmless fun and at younger ages, gender roles are often aren’t so firmly entrenched.

Even macho adult men have been known to dress as women for as charity occasions so on a fun and entertainment basis it is reasonably well accepted.
(07-28-2020, 06:40 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 02:59 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:53 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:58 PM)afp Wrote: Ronny, you made your point very clear to me anyway, I understand it.

Ok, I think we’ll all go over to your place for chicken pot pie now. Yum! Yum!

I think I’ll join you; he’s just finished telling me on another thread how he cooks for all the world’s most powerful women (I’m half way there at least  Cool ).

the former CEO of a huge cable company who makes 15 mill a year gets what she wants.  my famous slow cooked herb crusted prime rib of beef with demi glace and jumbo crab cakes with remolaude sauce and crab bernaise with garlic butter asparagus with rosemary garlic parmesean  roasted red potatoes,all served 
by highly paid alpha sports playing tween boys in french maids outfits  ( happy as hell to serve and begging to do it again,,  not realizing they are being reconditioned  by some very smart women..)
no abuse no forcing no humiliating....  and they loved getting dressed for the occasion and even wanted makeup ( other smart women at the banquet would smother them with positive reinforcement and a  nice cash tip)

""money talks"" abuse and bullcrap walks""
That sounds like a brilliant experience for them, Ronny. And evidence I would suggest that even the most macho of boys have an inner affection for skirts and dresses (particularly as they were keen to take it further).

I presume you endorse this method of feminisation?