BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop vs. the Real Deal
So, as has been pointed out, there are a number of places people have been posting pictures and some are calling them out as being created in Photoshop. What's interesting is that with the advent of social media and video sharing sites, stories of getting boys to look like girls is not that hard to find. I did this quick search on YouTube: YouTube Search Results and found dozens if not hundreds of videos of girls doing their brother's makeup and getting them into girl's clothing.

So, it's not that rare apparently, in some ways we probably aren't going to need Photoshop much longer!
Very true
Indeed, Richardto 

And I think that was the point that was made in a lot of those threads; the images may be photoshopped but they are on some level representative at least of general trends that are already quite commonplace.
(07-27-2020, 07:42 PM)Richardto Wrote: So, as has been pointed out, there are a number of places people have been posting pictures and some are calling them out as being created in Photoshop. What's interesting is that with the advent of social media and video sharing sites, stories of getting boys to look like girls is not that hard to find. I did this quick search on YouTube: YouTube Search Results and found dozens if not hundreds of videos of girls doing their brother's makeup and getting them into girl's clothing.

So, it's not that rare apparently, in some ways we probably aren't going to need Photoshop much longer!

very good stuff. and I totally agree.I remember one boy had over 3 million hits as his cousins transformed him into joesphine. and he had fun with it. there was no way of telling he was a boy if you never saw him beforehand.

which leads to a point ,,  any so called feminist who uses fake photoshopped images ( seems to be a fraud) at least some so called radical feminists have real photos to share.
fake images prove nothing but the twisted sick fantasies of immitation women and wanna be men, IMHO

as I don't know if i have made my point of view clear. I appalud any boy wo wants to try girls clothes dress up and pretend or like being feminine that is their right as a human being.
it's fun and they seem to enjoy it.
but when fully mature adult females,  moms witches and evil so called radical feminists team up and do their best to ruin a boys life,, and use every mind game in the book ,, that is wrong And I will always speak out against it.

thats my story and I'm sticking to it

yours in the kitchen making  homemade chicken pot pie

Ronny
Ronny, you made your point very clear to me anyway, I understand it.

Ok, I think we’ll all go over to your place for chicken pot pie now. Yum! Yum!
I could really go for a homemade meal right now! I have been playing bachelor for the last two months. My wife and I decided to move close to my father and siblings in South Carolina and then the pandemic hit when we bought the house there! So, after buying the house and waiting a month and a half, the wife and my youngest daughter move back there with virtually everything while the house here in California gets ready to go on the market. Unfortunately, it was in dire need of the kitchen redone (as in any buyer would knock $200k off the price upon seeing the old kitchen to cover cost of a new kitchen) and the contractor started on the kitchen remodel the day we moved out.

I came back to CA a week later and watch over the work here while continuing to work remote, and finally get to head home to be with my wife in less than two weeks and then this house goes up for sale. In the meantime, it's been two months without a kitchen or a refrigerator so it's nothing but takeout.

You're making me hungry!
(07-27-2020, 10:58 PM)afp Wrote: Ronny, you made your point very clear to me anyway, I understand it.

I think I’ll join you; he’s just finished telling me on another thread how he cooks for all the world’s most powerful women (I’m half way there at least  Cool ).
(07-28-2020, 01:53 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:58 PM)afp Wrote: Ronny, you made your point very clear to me anyway, I understand it.

I think I’ll join you; he’s just finished telling me on another thread how he cooks for all the world’s most powerful women (I’m half way there at least  Cool ).

the former CEO of a huge cable company who makes 15 mill a year gets what she wants.  my famous slow cooked herb crusted prime rib of beef with demi glace and jumbo crab cakes with remolaude sauce and crab bernaise with garlic butter asparagus with rosemary garlic parmesean  roasted red potatoes,all served 
by highly paid alpha sports playing tween boys in french maids outfits  ( happy as hell to serve and begging to do it again,,  not realizing they are being reconditioned  by some very smart women..)
no abuse no forcing no humiliating....  and they loved getting dressed for the occasion and even wanted makeup ( other smart women at the banquet would smother them with positive reinforcement and a  nice cash tip)

""money talks"" abuse and bullcrap walks""
(07-28-2020, 02:59 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:

the former CEO of a huge cable company who makes 15 mill a year gets what she wants.  my famous slow cooked herb crusted prime rib of beef with demi glace and jumbo crab cakes with remolaude sauce and crab bernaise with garlic butter asparagus with rosemary garlic parmesean  roasted red potatoes,all served 
by highly paid alpha sports playing tween boys in french maids outfits  ( happy as hell to serve and begging to do it again,,  not realizing they are being reconditioned  by some very smart women..)
no abuse no forcing no humiliating....  and they loved getting dressed for the occasion and even wanted makeup ( other smart women at the banquet would smother them with positive reinforcement and a  nice cash tip)

That sounds like a brilliant experience for them, Ronny. And evidence I would suggest that even the most macho of boys have an inner affection for skirts and dresses (particularly as they were keen to take it further).

I presume you endorse this method of feminisation?
(07-28-2020, 06:40 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 02:59 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:

That sounds like a brilliant experience for them, Ronny. And evidence I would suggest that even the most macho of boys have an inner affection for skirts and dresses (particularly as they were keen to take it further).

I presume you endorse this method of feminisation?

Absolutely brilliant Ronny, thanks for sharing with us.