ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petticoats "up to here!"
Photo 
When I was in 7th grade, serendipity presented me with a memorable petticoat thrill.

It happened the first time I left the house in a pair of my 10th grade sister's step-ins.  She was in the high school band and we were going to see her band on a Friday night at a football game vs. Bryan Adams high over in the wealthy part of town (north Dallas).  We picked up K**** S., another flute player and motored across town to the game.  (K**** S. was a cutie.  I'd have wanted to be K**** S.)

So, I was a dopey kid wearing my sister's panties and I just knew if someone looked closely enough they could tell I was wearing girl's underwear.  I felt like my bottom was glowing and my bottom was tingly with what felt like a low-level electrical charge.  You know the feeling.  So, I was sitting in the backseat of the car, hip to hip with my sister and K**** S. and couldn't take my mind off those three pantied bottoms sitting side-by-side.

We got to the game.  I was sure it was evident I was showing.  My bottom was glowing and tingling.  I spent the first half watching the cheerleaders and thinking how neat it'd be to be one of them.  Then, at half-time, the Bryan Adams Belles (drill team) took the field.  They were in "boots and panties" (tights, but they looked like white panties to me) and wore these short skirts with more petticoats than I could ever imagine.  Petticoats "up to here!"  I found a period-correct image of the Belles' captains out on the internet.

[Image: da-Belles-238x300.jpg]

There were (and I am not making this up) about 100 girls in the unit in those outfits doing dance steps and high kicks.  I felt like I was wearing the same thing they were.  And, I wanted those petticoats.  (I'd still like to have those petticoats.)

Of course, I made it home with my secret in tact.  Dopey kid.  But, I had a great Friday night.
(07-27-2020, 02:31 PM)TeddyAkimbo Wrote: When I was in 7th grade, serendipity presented me with a memorable petticoat thrill.

It happened the first time I left the house in a pair of my 10th grade sister's step-ins.  She was in the high school band and we were going to see her band on a Friday night at a football game vs. Bryan Adams high over in the wealthy part of town (north Dallas).  We picked up K**** S., another flute player and motored across town to the game.  (K**** S. was a cutie.  I'd have wanted to be K**** S.)

So, I was a dopey kid wearing my sister's panties and I just knew if someone looked closely enough they could tell I was wearing girl's underwear.  I felt like my bottom was glowing and my bottom was tingly with what felt like a low-level electrical charge.  You know the feeling.  So, I was sitting in the backseat of the car, hip to hip with my sister and K**** S. and couldn't take my mind off those three pantied bottoms sitting side-by-side.

We got to the game.  I was sure it was evident I was showing.  My bottom was glowing and tingling.  I spent the first half watching the cheerleaders and thinking how neat it'd be to be one of them.  Then, at half-time, the Bryan Adams Belles (drill team) took the field.  They were in "boots and panties" (tights, but they looked like white panties to me) and wore these short skirts with more petticoats than I could ever imagine.  Petticoats "up to here!"  I found a period-correct image of the Belles' captains out on the internet.

[Image: da-Belles-238x300.jpg]

There were (and I am not making this up) about 100 girls in the unit in those outfits doing dance steps and high kicks.  I felt like I was wearing the same thing they were.  And, I wanted those petticoats.  (I'd still like to have those petticoats.)

Of course, I made it home with my secret in tact.  Dopey kid.  But, I had a great Friday night.
That sounds like a great experience, and for those who have already discovered their feminine side at that age, petticoats must be right up there with the things that draw them in (even now at an age where I have access to a much greater and more adult range of female garmentary, a petticoat under a vintage dress is still one of my personal favourites). 

BTW, was your sister complicit or did you do it behind her back, too?
Oh to have an ENLARGEMENT of that newspaper clip to show more detail and perhaps a peek of those panties under the petticoats !

xxxxx

Oh YES the electric thrill the first time wearing the forbidden fruit of the loom panties -

The vibrant neon colors !
The extraordinary details lace and all that !
The embracing form tight fitting of the crotch piece !
Escalating this to the next level with ruffled rows of lace on the butt !

And for the daring at heart wearing an oh so short skirt/dress that shows more than a hint of what lies beneath the petticoats !!!!!

Remember that first time viewing the movie "CAN - CAN" ! Oola La La !!!
(07-27-2020, 09:08 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Oh to have an ENLARGEMENT of that newspaper clip to show more detail and perhaps a peek of those panties under the petticoats !

xxxxx

Oh YES the electric thrill the first time wearing the forbidden fruit of the loom panties -

And for the daring at heart wearing an oh so short skirt/dress that shows more than a hint of what lies beneath the petticoats !!!!!

Remember that first time viewing the movie "CAN - CAN" !  Oola La La !!!
Indeed, Babylock - it’s certainly more than a little risqué. 

Are you fantasising here or ‚Äėrevisiting‚Äô?¬† Wink
(07-27-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 09:08 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Oh to have an ENLARGEMENT of that newspaper clip to show more detail and perhaps a peek of those panties under the petticoats !

xxxxx

Remember that first time viewing the movie "CAN - CAN" !  Oola La La !!!
Indeed, Babylock - it’s certainly more than a little risqué. 

Are you fantasising here or ‚Äėrevisiting‚Äô?¬† Wink
They don't call it browsing for nothing !  Looks are always free - some better than others - just don't get caught looking the wrong way !  LOL !