ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
(09-16-2020, 06:57 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Something here about a lasting impression - those "WADDLE DIAPERS" are certainly going to do it - and horrors - the questions asked !

I thought she was going to spilt a gasket laughing .Esp when she saw the back Hi cut and results of spanking still little pink
She had many questions,eg how am i dressed other than baby.underwear,lingerie etc.any other punishments other than spanking, what implements , over underpants or bare they told her everything.about girdle,butt plus
It must have been embarrassing being present for that conversation. Not to mention that the more they tell her, the more you can expect from her going forward.  Wink
(09-16-2020, 10:37 PM)Ralphie Wrote: She had many questions,eg how am i dressed other than baby.underwear,lingerie etc.any other punishments other than spanking, what implements , over underpants or bare they told her everything.about girdle,butt plus

So the full details. Including strap on. Oh bet you are so waiting for a babysitter night. In fact, why not suggest it so the Superiors can have a get together. I would expect at least one spanking and well..  Maybe your normal punishment nights.... Sort of meet and greet then beat night. You do realise that this is now with all her friends... Enjoy
Heart Heart Heart
The superiors are going to a restaurant that slows certain number of people due to Covid .Wife and Lois asked her to come over and stay with me . She requested I be in short
Party dress and rhumba panties
Did you follow Michelle’s advice or was this sprung on you?  Wink  In any case, do let us know how you get on - it’ll be interesting to hear how enthusiastic she is with the superiors out of the way.  Big Grin
(09-17-2020, 04:44 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Did you follow Michelle’s advice or was this sprung on you?  Wink  In any case, do let us know how you get on - it’ll be interesting to hear how enthusiastic she is with the superiors out of the way.  Big Grin

No sprung on me no way was I going to suggest it.She asked lot of questions about whether she could practice diapering me if she wanted to see me in baby clothes.Did they spank on bare bottom or over panties etc