satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
Who else is wondering about Ralph's week in diapers?

Plus the extra use he has had as a spanking demonstration to other Superior Masters... After all the place has three, why not more.
(08-30-2020, 08:46 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Who else is wondering about Ralph's week in diapers?

Plus the extra use he has had as a spanking demonstration to other Superior Masters... After all the place has three, why not more.
I await his next report with baited breath.  Big Grin
Was caned for first time ,got 2 extra strokes for standing up and rubbing.Then put in tight psntygirdle to exhsnce pressure on strokes. They made appt with dress shop to get me fitted with a bra .Owner said no problem,I’ll pick out an everyday bra,a sexy one ,and may hing panty and bra set
(09-03-2020, 02:59 PM)Ralph Wrote: Was caned for first time ,got 2 extra strokes for standing up and rubbing.Then put in tight psntygirdle to exhsnce pressure on strokes. They made appt with dress shop to get me fitted with a bra .Owner said no problem,I’ll pick out an everyday bra,a sexy one ,and may hing panty and bra set
Ouch! You’ll know not to stand up and rub next time, though.  Wink  

Has this appointment with the dress shop happened yet or is that another hot still pending?
Happening to tomorrow
(09-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Ralph Wrote: Happening to tomorrow

The very best of luck for that then, Ralph. I have every faith you will be able to bluff your way through it, but if things really do go pear shaped, there are more than enough members ready to outdo you with their own tales of woe to make you feel better afterwards.  Big Grin
Pear shaped?
(09-03-2020, 10:47 PM)Ralph Wrote: Pear shaped?
If it goes wrong or badly. Sorry, English expression maybe.  Big Grin
Ralph will soon have to be given another more feminine name... 
I wonder Ralphina...
With a well spanked bottom in a tight girdle or diaper. A skirt bra and top. Even some heels.. Yes you are so lucky. The shop lady might even make four. 
Heart Heart Heart
(09-04-2020, 08:20 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Ralph will soon have to be given another more feminine name... 
I wonder Ralphina...
With a well spanked bottom in a tight girdle or diaper. A skirt bra and top. Even some heels.. Yes you are so lucky. The shop lady might even make four. 
Heart Heart Heart
Indeed, this seems to have been something of a change of direction in fact. From what I can see, Ralph’s treatment hitherto has revolves around infantilism. Maybe there are plans to take him down the feminised route after all.