satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
Why Ralph... I think a demonstration for the Superior is required. Much more hands on for her... 

And yes all of the things asked including spanking.. 

Heart Heart Heart
Iwas dressed I short party dress and rhumba panties.Asked to twirl around . Then went back to get into short baby dress and diapers and plastic panties.Writer was
Loving it. Said how cuteI was and asked how long I had to wait if my diapers needed changed. Then Wife said to me Ido t believe you’ve been contrite enough about your little fit you pitchesd I can notlet that go unpunished. Do you want me to spank you with y hairbrush or the paddle. I said please not in front of her. Wife said this will be great for here paper. To observe my methods and see you face and bottom. Writer lady said oh yes that would be invaluable.Wife said well you must begin like I’ve taught you. I had to go over to her as ask her to spank me and describe in detail how. I said toWife please turn me over your knee and pull,y panties down and spank me with your hairbrush. Then went over to quest and saidIm sorry for pitching a fit. I deserve a good otk spanking forthisImsorry.

I threw a fit about giving her a fashion show and Wife said perhaps I would rather show her how I’m spanked instead.I hung my head and headed to bedroom to put on party dress and pantiea
I can imagine for someone who is researching the methods (and haven’t like many of us on here experienced some variation on this treatment) that it proved quite an eye opener and your wife certainly made sure she got an ‘in depth analysis’
I ouldtellshe was excited about my spanking. Instead of turning me over her knee and then pulling my panties Dow ( still seems odd sayinglulling my panties down “ she had me standing in fron order and lifting my skirt up while she pulled my panties down, No chance to cover up ,wow.
(08-16-2020, 04:53 PM)Ralph Wrote: No never met her before.Dont relish thought of being local celebrity. Her questions were in depth. Eg How did you feel when you put on first pair of panties,Are you concerned when wearing a dress someone will catch a peek up you skirt,When you were spanked what was the worst thing the embarrassment or the pain. are you spank3d on bare bottom?,When diapered in summer heat,and wearing plastic panties does the sweating bother you.

If you can manage to get beyond the overarching feelings of embarrassment, and then move on to other feelings, perhaps with her help and guidance, it might be illustrative to you.  Of course, since acute embarrassment is your primary feeling, it would be good to discuss and explore that feeling first.  It's not like she doesn't already see that you're embarrassed.  
(08-16-2020, 07:55 PM)mikki Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:53 PM)Ralph Wrote: No never met her before.Dont relish thought of being local celebrity. Her questions were in depth. Eg How did you feel when you put on first pair of panties,Are you concerned when wearing a dress someone will catch a peek up you skirt,When you were spanked what was the worst thing the embarrassment or the pain. are you spank3d on bare bottom?,When diapered in summer heat,and wearing plastic panties does the sweating bother 

well she mentioned my embassment and said after I’m used to being seen in skirt panties diapers and accept fact that I’m now a girl it won’t be as bad
Ralph:

"When diapered in summer heat,and wearing plastic panties does the sweating bother you."

The sweating unless profuse (like a wet diaper) may reach a level of some discomfort if there is a lot of wetting without a change of diaper(s).
The plastic panty will keep all the moisture content contained and sweating alone may not be smelly - maybe a talcum baby powder smell -
but add a few wettings without change and a noticeable urine smell will make itself present.
Wearing this sub miniature plastic spa sauna in an cool conditioned air space won't be all that bad but venture out in (public) in the hot sun
and this can be a recipe for diaper rash developing. The tighter the plastic spa panty and thin layer diaper the less chance for cooling off.
Try to think of wearing just a tight ole plastic panty on bare skin with a tad bit insulating factor (diaper).

CAUTION - ideas being formulated for the next stage of punishment - I think ice cubes have been tried but I don't know about wearing hot
thermal diapers causing the recipient to dance a whirling dervish tarantella baby elephant waltz - - -

Are we all comfy now - going to a public white hot party ! LOL !
Wow babylovk something to think about still trying to get over being snaked in front of someone I never met before
(08-17-2020, 04:58 AM)Ralph Wrote: Wow babylovk something to think about still trying to get over being snaked in front of someone I never met before

Ralph you better get used to being naked in front of your Superiors. That and being placed on your changing mat and having others clean and pamper you before putting you in a clean diaper and some plastic pants... 

Just think how lucky you are. Is that tiny thing in a chastity device yet? That is probably the next stage.. Then out in the garden in a baby cage to play with dollies... You may even promote it so well others will be joining you..

Heart Heart Heart
That should of read spanked not naked .