satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
It was certainly psychological. My mother would often make me become complicit in my punishments. She would present me with 'choices', all of which were utterly humiliating, and then when I had been forced to make one, she would have the comeback of "Well, that's what you chose!"

I really couldn't win.
I know Wifesaidin front of Lady from store.Which panties do you think would be cuter on you .Anddo you think the otk lexan paddle would work better or the cane .even worse are public comments when we’re in a store eg settle down or you won’t be sting down,and I promise you we’ll get to the seat of the problem when we get home, Angry
(08-06-2020, 11:12 PM)Ali Wrote: It was certainly psychological. My mother would often make me become complicit in my punishments. She would present me with 'choices', all of which were utterly humiliating, and then when I had been forced to make one, she would have the comeback of "Well, that's what you chose!"

I really couldn't win.

How often have I heard those exact same words?  Usually accompanied with a big grin and the addition of "but I am doing all this for you, don't be so ungrateful". 

Rock and hard place...

(08-06-2020, 06:18 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 02:07 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I also find having to buy my fetish gear in person the height of embarrassment.  But I am "fortunate" to have an odd fetish, women's work wear/aprons, which are not deemed as odd when seen in public to a large degree.  So when my wife ties me into an apron and sends me to the shop to buy another, I am burning up inside yet to the public it's hardly a big deal.

It does however get very bad for me when I also have to wear a tabard under my pinny.  That is excruciating and really horrible for me as I detest them.  No way should a man have to wear a tabard, it is a purely feminine article.

Hhm, that suggests an idea for a new thread.
A few have commented before about having to buy their own fetish gear, but as you say it could involve you buying far more ‘interesting‘ articles and I am sure it won’t raise too much suspicion.

I would much rather go into an adult shop and ask outright for a dildo or cock cage than go into a department store wearing a tabard and apron and be served by a young lady to buy more of the same.  Even as I type this I am filled with horror and yet to the shop assistant it would be no big deal, just some guy in a pinny.  A bit odd but utterly harmless.

My wife uses this irrational fear to perfection and really knows how to drive it home by pointing out that this is all my choice and that she is only doing it for my benefit.
Always in strict uniform
Have you suggested making your purchases online?  Big Grin
(08-07-2020, 12:43 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Have you suggested making your purchases online?  Big Grin

All too vocally, frequently and repeatedly.  Have a guess how that goes down?   Rolleyes

A new gag comes out.
Always in strict uniform
She really has got you under the thumb, hasn’t she. 

I liked your last comment; my mother was a bit like that if we kicked up a fuss while under punishment.  

If my sister and I demanded to be changed out of our dirty nappies early she had been known to change us... into each other’s nappy.

If I complained about having to drink lots of water and go to bed in a nappy... she would make me drink lots of water and go to bed without a nappy (essentially making me wet the bed)

If I had messed my nappy and was actively avoiding sitting in or otherwise moving my mess (as was the case during a foreign holiday when I had to wear each nappy for an hour after using it)...she would squeeze the back of my nappy so that the mess covered the entire rear and still make me sit in it.

It wasn’t worth trying to outsmart her.
I find it far easier to simply comply with any and all requests without argument as it always ends up worse for me.
Always in strict uniform
Wife had counsler come over to interview me about my wearing feminine clothes and sometimes diapers and plastic panties She is writing a paper about such things.Said she would ask about discipline etc .Vert embarrassing for me She said my my ive never seen anyone blush as much. Don’t be so embarrassed I’m quite familiar with such things. I would like to see you in party dresses and panties,and then in diapers and plastic panties or rhumba panties however after our interview.I see your wife has laid out items of discipline along with all your new clothes. .all I could do was stammer
(08-16-2020, 04:09 PM)Ralph Wrote: Wife had counsler come over to interview me about my wearing feminine clothes and sometimes diapers and plastic panties She is writing a paper about such things.Said she would ask about discipline etc .Vert embarrassing for me She said my my ive never seen anyone blush as much. Don’t be so embarrassed I’m quite familiar with such things. I would like to see you in party dresses and panties,and then in diapers and plastic panties or rhumba panties however after our interview.I see your wife has laid out items of discipline along with all your new clothes. .all I could do was stammer
I’m sure it will make for a very interesting paper. On the embarrassment front, presumably this counsellor isn’t someone you know other than in her professional capacity? If this was the case I would probably feel slightly better knowing I was unlikely to become a local celebrity as a consequence (assuming you’re not already, of course).  Wink
No never met her before.Dont relish thought of being local celebrity. Her questions were in depth. Eg How did you feel when you put on first pair of panties,Are you concerned when wearing a dress someone will catch a peek up you skirt,When you were spanked what was the worst thing the embarrassment or the pain. are you spank3d on bare bottom?,When diapered in summer heat,and wearing plastic panties does the sweating bother you.