ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
The sting of the paddle is lessen when wearing diapers - not so much if wearing thinner panties and of course the real pain in the ass across naked flesh !
Removing diaper covers is easy - but the removing of diapers is not without some degree of problem of reuse after the punishment.
That problem is if using those with the sticky tabs will they be as strong the second time around - of course using the diaper pins on cloth will work just
fine just another labor step in the after punishment stage.

For a more lingering effect without the paddle consider using itching powder inside the diaper for the punishment - no diaper/cover/panty removal required.
Simply pull the waist band back and apply the amount needed to fit the punishment.

Put the paddle away for show and tell ! LOL !
She has a paddle hanging up in kitchen with my name on it on one side and “panty warmer “ on other side

Well wearing costume I had to wear cheerleader briefs and with maid outfit ruffled panties,they called rhumbas.Just hearin* them talk about me still brin* spanked was embarrassing
(08-03-2020, 06:17 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: The sting of the paddle is lessen when wearing diapers - not so much if wearing thinner panties and of course the real pain in the ass across naked flesh !
Removing diaper covers is easy - but the removing of diapers is not without some degree of problem of reuse after the punishment.
That problem is if using those with the sticky tabs will they be as strong the second time around - of course using the diaper pins on cloth will work just

For a more lingering effect without the paddle consider using itching powder inside the diaper for the punishment - no diaper/cover/panty removal required.
Simply pull the waist band back and apply the amount needed to fit the punishment.

Thanks, Babylock - something of a paradox that it is preferable to be dispersed under such circumstances.

The suggestion of itching powder is an interesting one and I can imagine would be all the worse in a full nappy where smudging the mess would become all the more difficult to avoid.
Ralph is now in the tight feminization grip of two Superior Masters... 
With this lovely weather he might even be allowed to play in the garden... 

Heart Heart Heart
(08-03-2020, 06:17 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: The sting of the paddle is lessen when wearing diapers - not so much if wearing thinner panties and of course the real pain in the ass across naked flesh !

As a child I was often given 'a choice' about what to wear for a spanking - bare bottie, panties, or a nappy. The catch was that whatever I chose, that's what I would have to wear for a specific time, often 24 hours, afterwards. So if I opted for a bare bottom spanking it'd hurt more, but then I'd be allowed my boys' underpants on afterwards. If I went for a pair of knickers my spanking wouldn't hurt so much, but I'd be stuck in girly knickers. And of course if I asked to be put back into a nappy the spanking would hardly hurt at all, but I'd have the shame of having to waddle around like a baby afterwards.

Sometimes, knowing that I would hardly feel a spanking through my nappy, if that's what I went for, my mother would apply Deep Heat instead of nappy cream or baby lotion all around my bottom and little boy bits before securing me in my nappy. At first I could hardly feel it, but after a little while, especially as my spanking commenced and continued, it would really start to burn The painful sensation lasted much longer than a spanking on my bare bottom would have, especially if I had plastic or rubberised baby knickers on too, keeping the heat in.
(08-04-2020, 11:50 AM)Ali Wrote:

As a child I was often given 'a choice' about what to wear for a spanking - bare bottie, panties, or a nappy. The catch was that whatever I chose, that's what I would have to wear for a specific time, often 24 hours, afterwards. So if I opted for a bare bottom spanking it'd hurt more, but then I'd be allowed my boys' underpants on afterwards. If I went for a pair of knickers my spanking wouldn't hurt so much, but I'd be stuck in girly knickers. And of course if I asked to be put back into a nappy the spanking would hardly hurt at all, but I'd have the shame of having to waddle around like a baby afterwards.

Sometimes, knowing that I would hardly feel a spanking through my nappy, if that's what I went for, my mother would apply Deep Heat instead of nappy cream or baby lotion all around my bottom and little boy bits before securing me in my nappy. At first I could hardly feel it, but after a little while, especially as my spanking commenced and continued, it would really start to burn The painful sensation lasted much longer than a spanking on my bare bottom would have, especially if I had plastic or rubberised baby knickers on too, keeping the heat in.

A bit of a Hobson’s choice that.

Having experienced all the different options, which did you find provided the best pay off?
I also find having to buy my fetish gear in person the height of embarrassment. But I am "fortunate" to have an odd fetish, women's work wear/aprons, which are not deemed as odd when seen in public to a large degree. So when my wife ties me into an apron and sends me to the shop to buy another, I am burning up inside yet to the public it's hardly a big deal.

It does however get very bad for me when I also have to wear a tabard under my pinny. That is excruciating and really horrible for me as I detest them. No way should a man have to wear a tabard, it is a purely feminine article.

Hhm, that suggests an idea for a new thread.
Always in strict uniform
(08-06-2020, 02:07 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I also find having to buy my fetish gear in person the height of embarrassment.  But I am "fortunate" to have an odd fetish, women's work wear/aprons, which are not deemed as odd when seen in public to a large degree.  So when my wife ties me into an apron and sends me to the shop to buy another, I am burning up inside yet to the public it's hardly a big deal.

It does however get very bad for me when I also have to wear a tabard under my pinny.  That is excruciating and really horrible for me as I detest them.  No way should a man have to wear a tabard, it is a purely feminine article.

Hhm, that suggests an idea for a new thread.
A few have commented before about having to buy their own fetish gear, but as you say it could involve you buying far more ‘interesting‘ articles and I am sure it won’t raise too much suspicion.
(08-04-2020, 02:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 11:50 AM)Ali Wrote:

A bit of a Hobson’s choice that.

Having experienced all the different options, which did you find provided the best pay off?

As you say, it was a bit of a Hobson's choice, which I'm sure was deliberate on my mother's part. There was no easy answer.

At first I opted for a bare bottom spanking, but when I did my mother would make sure it was especially intense. It was hard to sit down after such a spanking, and sometimes she would offer to 'help', by telling me I could have a nappy on if the padding made it easier for me to sit down again.

And as I'm sure you know, girly knickers offer little protection during a spanking, so they didn't really help either.

In the end I often went for the nappy option. It meant I'd have a nappy on for a while, but I often did anyway, and at least the spanking didn't hurt. The payoff was that I couldn't complain about having a nappy on, because I had 'chosen' to wear one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A bit of reverse psychology there, then. Your mother was clearly presenting you with a choice but with a specific answer that she wanted in return. My mother would never have given me such a choice as she wasn’t in to physical punishment but I suppose with a nappy you know what you are going to get, there is (as you say) much less pain, and any discomfort (due to the introduction of bodily fluids) is delayed and hopefully as uncomfortable by way of smell for any other parties involved.