Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
(07-26-2020, 05:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Ralph Wrote:
What is Argos style cara.
Log

It’s a British order store, Ralph.

I don’t know how they operate these days but they used to have 1000 page brochures (or catalogues); you would mark what you wanted with a pen chained to a desk and the store would order in what you wanted.

It has been overtaken a bit by eBay and Amazon but as far as I know they’re still a thing.
Probably something on the order of a Sears or JCPenney catalog less the chained pen substituted with dial up phone.
(07-26-2020, 01:02 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Ralph Wrote:
What is Argos style cara.
Log

It’s a British order store, Ralph.

I don’t know how they operate these days but they used to have 1000 page brochures (or catalogues); you would mark what you wanted with a pen chained to a desk and the store would order in what you wanted.

It has been overtaken a bit by eBay and Amazon but as far as I know they’re still a thing.
Probably something on the order of a Sears or JCPenney catalog less the chained pen substituted with dial up phone.
You get the picture then; if the brochure is big enough to cover all the things such outlets can sell/source, Ralph could be in for an interesting ride.
Wife had lady from medical store over for drinks Sat She brought over a much of items from her store that are not on public display.Oh my Still blushing
(08-02-2020, 08:22 PM)Ralph Wrote: Wife had lady from medical store over for drinks Sat She brought over a much of items from her store that are not on public display.Oh my Still blushing
You do like leaving us hanging don’t you, Ralph  Big Grin  

Do tell.
Well one suitcase had according to her discipline items.4 different paddles, several canes,hairbrushes,small otk strap,another one clothes, leotards, 5 different kinds of panties,long tight skirt,2 mini skirts,knee high stocking.,another one had a belt type thing that goes around wait with hole in it Not sure what is was,.Ome had customers ,little red riding hood,cheerleaderr,Wonder Woman,maid ,little bo peep.,
(08-03-2020, 12:22 AM)Ralph Wrote: Well one suitcase had according to her discipline items.4 different paddles, several canes,hairbrushes,small otk strap,another one  clothes, leotards, 5 different kinds of panties,long tight skirt,2 mini skirts,knee high stocking.,another one had a belt type thing that goes around wait with hole in it Not sure what is was,.Ome had customers ,little red riding hood,cheerleaderr,Wonder Woman,maid ,little bo peep.,

Well, sounds like you had an interesting time of it, Ralph.  Did Mistress perhaps try out the paddles on your bottom?  And perhaps Mistress had you try on much of the other items?  We'd like to hear all about it.  Tell, tell! 
Didn’t try out paddle bought an otk o e, and a lexan one .Had to try on cheerleader costume and maid one .
(08-03-2020, 12:22 AM)Ralph Wrote: Well one suitcase had according to her discipline items.4 different paddles, several canes,hairbrushes,small otk strap,another one  clothes, leotards, 5 different kinds of panties,long tight skirt,2 mini skirts,knee high stocking.,another one had a belt type thing that goes around wait with hole in it Not sure what is was,.Ome had customers ,little red riding hood,cheerleaderr,Wonder Woman,maid ,little bo peep.,
The paddles and canes aside, it sounds like the sort of feminine fashion show that I would quite enjoy. I don’t know where you stand on such things but that aspect at least will not have been as painful as some of the other methods you have mentioned her having employed.
Well the costumes were cute .Both skirts very short however .They did embarrass me by discussing discipline methods over drinks,eg what paddle they preferred,positions and corner time
(08-03-2020, 04:28 PM)Ralph Wrote: Well  the costumes were cute .Both skirts very short however .They did embarrass me by discussing discipline methods over drinks,eg what paddle they preferred,positions and corner time
I would imagine that was by design and probably to be used as means of showing off your nappies going forward.  Wink  

Was it merely the fact they were discussing it that you found embarrassing or do you genuinely find that specific paddles and / or positions are more embarrassing or painful than others?

My mother was something of a pacifist so physical punishment never really entered the equation for me; consequently, I guess I’ve always assumed that one paddle is very much like another.