BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
(07-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Ralph Wrote: The lady was invited to dinner last nite .Came over  with some items ,gaveWife some  depilatory cream  .Talked about discipline etc. Gave her brochure of items she has or could order . Oh my ,and yes rhumba panties was on there. As was short party dresses, locking plastic panties,pacifiers,juvenile panties ,little mermaid,Disney princesses.old fashioned flat wooden hairbrushes.onsies.I was mortified.

Ralph you should be glad that they both take an interest in you. Which dresses did they choose. Oh a girlie party for all the staff you've met... Splendid idea well done for suggesting it to Mommy
Party type dress with satin shash.Pretty short as you can imagine .i didn’t mention a girly party oh my .
(07-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Ralph Wrote: The lady was invited to dinner last nite .Came over  with some items ,gaveWife some  depilatory cream  .Talked about discipline etc. Gave her brochure of items she has or could order . Oh my ,and yes rhumba panties was on there. As was short party dresses, locking plastic panties,pacifiers,juvenile panties ,little mermaid,Disney princesses.old fashioned flat wooden hairbrushes.onsies.I was mortified.

Diaper-boys are SO much cleaner without all that fuzz, so the pubic hair simply has to go.  Depilatory cream might do for now, but maybe there's a number of sessions with a laser depiliator in your future.  I'm sure the nice lady would be happy to do some research and recommend one for your wife.  

How does it feel now, to be all smooth and clean? 

And that party dress!  You're going to be so preciously cute in it!  Especially with thick diapers and some matching rhumba panties.  The ladies will just be over the moon, you'll be so cute.  
It really feels different.She made me turn around in front of them and they giggled.i said I feel like a little boy .one said like a little girl you mean I stomped my foot and said h—- no . Big mistake
Sounds as though your wife and her friend might have one or two new experiences awaiting you in the coming weeks.

You should probably learn not to so easily give them excuses though.  Wink
(07-24-2020, 09:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds as though your wife and her friend might have one or two new experiences awaiting you in the coming weeks.

You should probably learn not to so easily give them excuses though.  Wink

I’m sure they due but the one was immediate after I stomped my feet. Not sitting so well now  Angry
(07-24-2020, 09:58 PM)Ralph Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 09:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: ...

I’m sure they [do] but the one was immediate after I stomped my feet. Not sitting so well now  Angry

Oh, did your wife/mommy, with the help of the nice lady from the store, immediately get to the bottom of things when you stomped your feet?  Maybe that came as a complete surprise.  Is your little bottom still sore?  Are you learning how to be Mommy's Good Little Girl now?  
(07-25-2020, 04:39 PM)mikki Wrote:

I’m sure they [do] but the one was immediate after I stomped my feet. Not sitting so well now  Angry

Oh, did your wife/mommy, with the help of the nice lady from the store, immediately get to the bottom of things when you stomped your feet?  Maybe that came as a complete surprise.  Is your little bottom still sore?  Are you learning how to be Mommy's Good Little Girl now?  
If he isn’t already I shouldn’t imagine she’ll take much persuading once her wife is let loose on the contents of the shop; I can only imagine the delights that must be stored in there that her wife isn’t even aware of yet  Cool

If he isn’t already I shouldn’t imagine she’ll take much persuading once her wife is let loose on the contents of the brochure ; I can only imagine the delights that must be advertised in there that we haven’t even been told of yet  Cool 

Maybe my image of an Argos style catalogue is a bit grandiose though; in all likelihood it is a little more niche than that  Big Grin

Yes was turned over mommies knee for hairbrush spanking.not sore now thank goodness

What is Argos style cara.
Log
(07-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Ralph Wrote:
What is Argos style cara.
Log

It’s a British order store, Ralph.

I don’t know how they operate these days but they used to have 1000 page brochures (or catalogues); you would mark what you wanted with a pen chained to a desk and the store would order in what you wanted.

It has been overtaken a bit by eBay and Amazon but as far as I know they’re still a thing.