satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapers etc
(10-19-2020, 05:49 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 04:53 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: I think you'll find that Ralph has absolutely no choice in the matter. The Superiors in his life determine what he wears...

As would we all.

Heart Heart Heart
I appreciate that and would expect nothing less. While I was subject to both nappy punishment and petticoat punishment though (and was a fan of neither at the time), there was no doubt that petticoat punishment was the better of the two as nappy punishment would inevitably involve me using them, and very often continuing to wear them for a considerable period thereafter.

(10-19-2020, 05:40 PM)Ralph Wrote: I’m embarrassed to admit I like the feeling of wearing panties.

No need to be embarrassed, Ralph. I am similarly minded.

Guess I’m more embarrassed others will find out
That’s entirely understandable. There was a long time when I was petticoated during which others finding out was chief amongst my concerns so I well recall the feeling.
Had to go to Halloween party with Miss Carin .Was madeto wear very short skirt and panties that said Just Spanked on bottom. They were visible almost any way I moved.Face was red all night
The panties were so sheer one could easily tell that I had indeed been just spanked before the party .This was much to the amusement of all but me of course
It sounds like you had a very interesting time at the party and a most humiliating outfit I am sure. We’re the attendees familiar with seeing you in such a state of dress?
(11-01-2020, 06:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like you had a very interesting time at the party and a most humiliating outfit I am sure. We’re the attendees familiar with seeing you in such a state of dress?

No never met any of them before Angry

They asked about costume etc where she got them etc,esp embroidered saying on panties.Carin grinned and said oh you should see other goodies Izvestia bought for him to wear.That got way too many questions
I bet you wanted to melt in a puddle on the floor once that discussion started.  Wink 

On the upside, if you haven’t met them before, it perhaps makes it less likely that you will do so again
(11-01-2020, 09:25 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I bet you wanted to melt in a puddle on the floor once that discussion started.  Wink 

On the upside, if you haven’t met them before, it perhaps makes it less likely that you will do so again

I can only hope so.They thought the red bottom was makeup but Carin said pull her panties down and check. They said u let her spank  ujust for the party I lied and said yes

As the party went on my bottom started to return to not so red Carin said feel free to spank her and make the red appear again
Later on in the evening Carin asked them if they would like to see some other outfits she has for me .They all giggled and said of course
Are you just checking in to make sure Ralphie’s behaving himself, Miss Carin?  Big Grin