ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummies/Pacis under masks?
(07-26-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:46 PM)Seth Wrote: Hi Wailer,

Im very happy to hear that your Daddy is taking such good care of you. If you didn't want a nappy change at the roadside you really should have done better and not wet yourself, silly boy. I had myself manage to kick the need of a dummy for some time but as i had been sobbing a lot recently i have needed something to suck on and have been using one more and more of late to calm down.
TBF to the poor fellow, trying to predict the future in this sense can be quite challenging. If he is in a nappy long term, he will have to wet himself; I suppose the question becomes when you wet yourself in order to result in the least embarrassing change subsequently.
I don't really have that much control any more and if I was dry, Daddy wouldn't change me. So it's not like there's ever a not embarrassing change.
(07-28-2020, 10:23 AM)wailer Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:46 PM)Seth Wrote: Hi Wailer,

Im very happy to hear that your Daddy is taking such good care of you. If you didn't want a nappy change at the roadside you really should have done better and not wet yourself, silly boy. I had myself manage to kick the need of a dummy for some time but as i had been sobbing a lot recently i have needed something to suck on and have been using one more and more of late to calm down.
TBF to the poor fellow, trying to predict the future in this sense can be quite challenging. If he is in a nappy long term, he will have to wet himself; I suppose the question becomes when you wet yourself in order to result in the least embarrassing change subsequently.
I don't really have that much control any more and if I was dry, Daddy wouldn't change me. So it's not like there's ever a not embarrassing change.
Fair enough; I suppose I was drawing on my own experiences. I once had to spend a full two week holiday in nappies 24/7. Part of the punishment was that I had to spend an hour wearing each dirty and messy nappy after I had used it. The art for me therefore became not only trying to mess myself at a point in the day where I wasn’t in public but also in trying to gage when I wasn’t going to be in public for at least the subsequent hour.

Obviously, that only works up to a point as you can’t make yourself go if you don’t need to and the occasional day trip meant that on a few occasions I did have to use my nappy in public.
(07-28-2020, 05:06 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Fair enough; I suppose I was drawing on my own experiences. I once had to spend a full two week holiday in nappies 24/7. Part of the punishment was that I had to spend an hour wearing each dirty and messy nappy after I had used it. The art for me therefore became not only trying to mess myself at a point in the day where I wasn’t in public but also in trying to gage when I wasn’t going to be in public for at least the subsequent hour.

Obviously, that only works up to a point as you can’t make yourself go if you don’t need to and the occasional day trip meant that on a few occasions I did have to use my nappy in public.

Luckily for me, Daddy and I don't like me messing my nappies at all, he makes sure but sitting me on the big boy potty and supervising, and if I don't be a good boy myself, he'll give me an enema, often with a spanking too. So it's not like I'm not completely embarrassed anyways.

Daddy doesn't change me straight away after wetting. I'm always in thick diapers these days and they can hold lots, plastic pants make sure they don't leak as well.

So I'm sort of used to being damp at least a lot of the time, I usually only get changed twice during the day, once in the morning after #2s and shower, then after nap time, then after bathtime before bedtime. I always get embarrassed when I wet, especially when we are out, but I'm at the point now where it happens before I can stop it. I'm sort of also used to that I always smell of powder and rash cream.

The worst thing about wetting now is that Daddy can almost tell before I do. He says that I sort of freeze for a second, and he usually knows before I feel the warmth in my nappies.
(07-30-2020, 11:22 AM)wailer Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 05:06 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Fair enough; I suppose I was drawing on my own experiences. I once had to spend a full two week holiday in nappies 24/7. Part of the punishment was that I had to spend an hour wearing each dirty and messy nappy after I had used it. The art for me therefore became not only trying to mess myself at a point in the day where I wasn’t in public but also in trying to gage when I wasn’t going to be in public for at least the subsequent hour.

Luckily for me, Daddy and I don't like me messing my nappies at all, he makes sure but sitting me on the big boy potty and supervising, and if I don't be a good boy myself, he'll give me an enema, often with a spanking too. So it's not like I'm not completely embarrassed anyways.

Daddy doesn't change me straight away after wetting. I'm always in thick diapers these days and they can hold lots, plastic pants make sure they don't leak as well.

So I'm sort of used to being damp at least a lot of the time, I usually only get changed twice during the day, once in the morning after #2s and shower, then after nap time, then after bathtime before bedtime. I always get embarrassed when I wet, especially when we are out, but I'm at the point now where it happens before I can stop it. I'm sort of also used to that I always smell of powder and rash cream.

The worst thing about wetting now is that Daddy can almost tell before I do. He says that I sort of freeze for a second, and he usually knows before I feel the warmth in my nappies.
That’s something I suppose. Wetting is actually tolerable and whilst spending hours of my day wet down below takes some adjusting to initially, it just became part and parcel of the punishment period after a day or so. 

Messing is an altogether different matter as I have never yet reached a point of being even temporarily incontinent faecally and therefore always had to deliberately push it into my nappies. The horrendous smell and gross feeling could often be with me for quite some time thereafter depending on the whims of my mother.