BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummies/Pacis under masks?
It's winter here and we are back under lockdown, which means only going out when we need to. Plus now we're all wearing masks. Which is all awful.

Daddy has taken advantage of it though. At home, he has my dummy in my mouth more often than not. He enjoys the silence he says, except for the sound of me sucking. He also likes that I tend to dribble, sometime making it worse by coating my dummy with orajel, so my mouth gets all numb.

What he realized today, as he was getting me ready to go to the supermarket with him, was that our masks have enough room under them for me to have my dummy in my mouth. I tried to complain and argue, I even stomped my foot and tried not to open my mouth.

All that got me was a long hard spanking and me squirming uncomfortably in the backseat of the car, my dummy and mask firmly in place. I had a woolen beany pulled down over my head and mittens on as well, so the mask was well and truly in place and not moving and I sucked on the dummy still sniffling from my sore bottom.

Whenever we go out I always feel a bit scared, especially because my nappies seem to me to be so thick and obvious. Having my dummy in my mouth in public made me feel even more childish, because even though I knew the mask was over the top of it, it felt like I was dummied in front of everyone.

Daddy of course loved the effect it had on me and now I have another reason to want this pandemic to end!
(07-23-2020, 01:23 PM)wailer Wrote: It's winter here and we are back under lockdown, which means only going out when we need to. Plus now we're all wearing masks. Which is all awful.

Daddy has taken advantage of it though. At home, he has my dummy in my mouth more often than not. He enjoys the silence he says, except for the sound of me sucking. He also likes that I tend to dribble, sometime making it worse by coating my dummy with orajel, so my mouth gets all numb.

What he realized today, as he was getting me ready to go to the supermarket with him, was that our masks have enough room under them for me to have my dummy in my mouth. I tried to complain and argue, I even stomped my foot and tried not to open my mouth.

All that got me was a long hard spanking and me squirming uncomfortably in the backseat of the car, my dummy and mask firmly in place. I had a woolen beany pulled down over my head and mittens on as well, so the mask was well and truly in place and not moving and I sucked on the dummy still sniffling from my sore bottom.

Whenever we go out I always feel a bit scared, especially because my nappies seem to me to be so thick and obvious. Having my dummy in my mouth in public made me feel even more childish, because even though I knew the mask was over the top of it, it felt like I was dummied in front of everyone.

Daddy of course loved the effect it had on me and now I have another reason to want this pandemic to end!
I can certainly sympathise on the nappy front. I have had to wear nappies under otherwise age appropriate clothing on a number of occasions (and sometimes even use them) but while they are probably still only visible to those actively looking for them, it never feels that way (and if I have used them, there is other evidence which is certainly detectable). 

On the dummy front, it is I suppose of some comfort that you get to hide it under a mask; you just have to hope that your daddy is prepared to row back on this when the masks disappear - or you may end up wishing you still had them.  Wink
He has had me dummied in the back seat of the car on some country trips, one time he strapped me in with just a t-shirt, my dummy and my nappies after a roadside change. I had red thighs and bottom under my nappies too because he had decided to change me at a roadstop on a table with a changing mat. If anyone had decided to use the same roadstop they would have seen a very embarrassed boy with his legs in the air and then waddling back to the car :/

I hope I can live without a dummy, I'm finding more and more that when I don't have it I get sort of cranky and want to use my thumb instead.
(07-25-2020, 01:21 PM)wailer Wrote: I hope I can live without a dummy, I'm finding more and more that when I don't have it I get sort of cranky and want to use my thumb instead.

I suppose that is a consequence of getting used to something - a bit like a habit and why it takes so long to wean children off them. They say a large percentage of the reason it is so difficult to stop smoking isn’t the addiction itself but rather the need to be doing something with your hands. 

Similarly (and particularly if are using them) you would probably find that it took some to adapt to normal underwear and losing the protection of a nappy if it came to it as consciously or not, your perceptions and habits would have changed to fit that reality.
(07-25-2020, 01:58 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 01:21 PM)wailer Wrote: I hope I can live without a dummy, I'm finding more and more that when I don't have it I get sort of cranky and want to use my thumb instead.

I suppose that is a consequence of getting used to something - a bit like a habit and why it takes so long to wean children off them. They say a large percentage of the reason it is so difficult to stop smoking isn’t the addiction itself but rather the need to be doing something with your hands. 

Similarly (and particularly if are using them) you would probably find that it took some to adapt to normal underwear and losing the protection of a nappy if it came to it as consciously or not, your perceptions and habits would have changed to fit that reality.

um, I get put on the grownup potty for #2s and Daddy gives me enemas often so messing nappies isn't a problem. But um, I pretty much need them for wetting now, I don't think I'll be wearing big boy undies any time soon *blush*
(07-26-2020, 12:15 PM)wailer Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 01:58 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

um, I get put on the grownup potty for #2s and Daddy gives me enemas often so messing nappies isn't a problem. But um, I pretty much need them for wetting now, I don't think I'll be wearing big boy undies any time soon *blush*

I feel for you, Wailer.

I was occasionally put into nappies for an extended periods of time (by which I mean a small number of days - or occasionally weeks) and this did sometimes result in temporary incontinence. I did have to use them for numbers one and two (the latter of which was something of a trial at an age when I was ordinarily potty trained - I found learning how to wet my nappy came relatively easy but getting comfortable with filling my nappy took a lot longer); as it was punishment based, I could generally see the light at the end of the tunnel, though.
Hi Wailer,

Im very happy to hear that your Daddy is taking such good care of you. If you didn't want a nappy change at the roadside you really should have done better and not wet yourself, silly boy. I had myself manage to kick the need of a dummy for some time but as i had been sobbing a lot recently i have needed something to suck on and have been using one more and more of late to calm down.
(07-26-2020, 07:46 PM)Seth Wrote: Hi Wailer,

Im very happy to hear that your Daddy is taking such good care of you. If you didn't want a nappy change at the roadside you really should have done better and not wet yourself, silly boy. I had myself manage to kick the need of a dummy for some time but as i had been sobbing a lot recently i have needed something to suck on and have been using one more and more of late to calm down.
TBF to the poor fellow, trying to predict the future in this sense can be quite challenging. If he is in a nappy long term, he will have to wet himself; I suppose the question becomes when you wet yourself in order to result in the least embarrassing change subsequently.

Hi Sethy,

Have you been sobbing a lot because Mummy has been keeping your botbot all crimson and sore for being naughty?

And I couldn't help wetting my nappies! It was a long drive and um... it's not like Daddy was gonna take them off for me to use the big boy potty. Blush Tongue
(07-27-2020, 12:35 PM)wailer Wrote:

Hi Sethy,

Have you been sobbing a lot because Mummy has been keeping your botbot all crimson and sore for being naughty?

And I couldn't help wetting my nappies! It was a long drive and um... it's not like Daddy was gonna take them off for me to use the big boy potty. Blush Tongue

You are right wailer, being indoors means Mummy keeps a close eye on me and spots naughty behaviour quickly and disciplines immediately. Of course you Daddy knows best and it would be more efficient to give you a nappy change than to wait for you to act like a big boy on the potty. Im sure he gave you a hard spanking when you got back home for making him pull over. Big Grin