BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifely Discipline
Little husband is sissified by his wife.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
I wonder if he did end up over her knee, as she threatened. It doesn't look like those panties she's put him into would offer much protection.
(07-20-2020, 09:07 PM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if he did end up over her knee, as she threatened. It doesn't look like those panties she's put him into would offer much protection.
She’s certainly left herself plenty of ‘access’ hasn’t she, Ali.

I was rather wondering what her taking him out for a stroll as a ‘sissy boy’ consists of? Is she going to literally put him in a stroller or is he just to be taken out in a prissy dress (while she will no doubt be wearing a ‘jeans and trainers’ type ensemble)?  Big Grin
(07-20-2020, 05:31 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: Little husband is sissified by his wife.

If she does decide to spank him, he's not nearly big or strong enough to resist! He is totally dependent on his wife's whim or fancy! Sad
(07-20-2020, 09:47 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 09:07 PM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if he did end up over her knee, as she threatened. It doesn't look like those panties she's put him into would offer much protection.
She’s certainly left herself plenty of ‘access’ hasn’t she, Ali.

I was rather wondering what her taking him out for a stroll as a ‘sissy boy’ consists of? Is she going to literally put him in a stroller or is he just to be taken out in a prissy dress (while she will no doubt be wearing a ‘jeans and trainers’ type ensemble)?  Big Grin

Maybe she'll have him in a harness or baby reins over his sissy dress, just to clearly show who is in charge, and who isn't.

How horrifying to be so much smaller than your wife that you can be easily thrown over her knee and spanked until she decided to stop!
(11-19-2020, 02:37 AM)huberthowhow Wrote:

How horrifying to be so much smaller than your wife that you can be easily thrown over her knee and spanked until she decided to stop!

I've always envied girls who are small enough for that to be a possibility, I'd need to find a real life Amazon for that to be a reality for me. That being said even the smallest woman can reduce me to a quivering wreck with just a look or a click of her fingers
For me, there's something exciting about a dominant woman who is significantly smaller than me. It's not her physical size and strength that thrill me, it's her confidence and authority. At the office where I used to work about 10 years ago there was a secretary who was I think in her late 20s, barely over 5 feet tall and of very slight build, but she had plenty of self-confidence and never took any crap from anybody. I had some very inappropriate fantasies about her.