ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store
Brilliant chapter. As I was reading it I could see in my minds eye Nick chanting and hypnotised by Claire. Delightful underwear shoes and dress. Wait till mother sees him, oh gosh. Will he make it to the reunion, say his party piece, admit desire to be a grill, all very terrifying and nice thrilling forthcoming adventure.
(08-22-2020, 03:00 PM)afp Wrote: Brilliant chapter. As I was reading it I could see in my minds eye Nick chanting and hypnotised by Claire. Delightful underwear shoes and dress. Wait till mother sees him, oh gosh. Will he make it to the reunion, say his party piece, admit desire to be a grill, all very terrifying and nice thrilling forthcoming adventure.
I like where this is going. I can quite see Nick acknowledging his feminine desires though whether this occurs in a manner or a rate that he is comfortable with would seem now to be very much at the behest of Claire.  Wink
(08-22-2020, 03:20 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 03:00 PM)afp Wrote: Brilliant chapter. As I was reading it I could see in my minds eye Nick chanting and hypnotised by Claire. Delightful underwear shoes and dress. Wait till mother sees him, oh gosh. Will he make it to the reunion, say his party piece, admit desire to be a grill, all very terrifying and nice thrilling forthcoming adventure.
I like where this is going. I can quite see Nick acknowledging his feminine desires though whether this occurs in a manner or a rate that he is comfortable with would seem now to be very much at the behest of Claire.  Wink

Very much so, Claire is the best Wink
Keep up the great work, I love this story