satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store
Chapter 3
“I can’t believe that you got the job! Great Job Nick!” “Yeah congrats Nick you now work at a store that exclusively sells tutus and such. Not very masculine.” Claire why do you always have to pick on me? “How am I picking on you? All I said was congratulations!” “Your sisters right Nick she didn’t cross the line at all.” Mom you always take her side! “I do not! Now say thank you to your sister!” I swallowed my pride and said Thank You Claire. “Oh you’re welcome my sweet dear old brother of mine. Oh I wanted to ask you did you go into my room at all? My door was closed when I got home and I know that I left it open.” No why would I go into your room? I’m sure the wind closed the door at some point. “Your brothers right Claire. I mean he would never go into your room.”

After that we ate in silence and I stalked up to my room as I wanted to be alone and hide from Claire. She really suspects something but I truly didn’t do anything. It’s not even as though that I seriously considered wearing the dress. The next day was my first day at the dance store and that night I had another bad dream. In the dream Claire had come to the dance store and brought a dress with her and Ashley had me put it on as her and Ashley trained me to walk in heels. From that day forward it was a requirement that I wore a dress to work. I woke up again to feeling ashamed as I looked down at my erect member. Right after I had gotten ready for work Claire stopped in my door way. She was wearing the dress that she left out for me yesterday. “Just think you could have worn this yesterday. With heels and all! I know that you thought about it! I’m sure it would look great on you!” Claire I don’t want to wear a dress! “I think you do! Anyway see you at home little girl.”

“Welcome to work! Now let’s get you started on your uniform and then we can over your job duties for the day. If you have notice me and Melanie always wear the stores red and black bodycon midi dress. So, you will be wearing a red polo and black slacks unless of course you would prefer the dress?” Why would I prefer the dress? “Well I wasn’t sure because you’ve worn a dress before. So, polo and slacks or the dress?” For a split second I thought about wearing the dress but it only lasted a second. The polo and slacks please. “Okay no problem! Of course you can always switch to the dress down the road. Now let’s go over your job duties! For a little while you will be responsible for unboxing all the tights, leotards, and tutus and then hang them up. Do you understand?”

Yes of course Ashley I’ll get started right away. “Miss Ashley! I’m your boss now you will call me Miss Ashley!” Yes I’m sorry Miss Ashley. “Good now get to work.” I started unloaded all the boxes and thought to myself that this wasn’t so bad. The tights were easy to unload but the tutus were hard too. I had to try very hard not too damage any of them and some were very elaborate. Most of them had a lot of frills and sparkles. “Very pretty aren’t they?” I was a bit shocked as Melanie was standing behind me. You scared the shit out of me. “Sorry I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. Great tutus huh?” Yeah I mean if your into that sort of thing. “I am sometimes. Sometimes after my shift I hand around and try one or two on.” You actually put these on? “Yeah of course! You should join me sometime! You’re small enough to wear them.” I don’t think I would ever want to do that. “You say that now but maybe in the future you’ll change your mind.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-19-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-19-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-19-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-19-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by SissyNicole117 - 07-19-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-19-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-20-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-20-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-21-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 07-21-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-14-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-14-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-14-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-15-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-15-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-15-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-16-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-16-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-16-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-16-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-19-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 11-07-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 11-08-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 11-22-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 11-24-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store - by Girlygirl - 03-27-2021, 09:57 PM