ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store
(07-20-2020, 11:54 PM)inhershoes Wrote: Sissy Nicole, you always have a great story to tell us and you have not let us down again. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see what happens next

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate it so much!

(07-21-2020, 05:26 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: If that’s going to become a daily occurrence, he might shortly have to explain why he has so little left in the way of Male underwear.  Cool 

That family gathering can’t possibly go without a hitch.

That’s true but let’s wait and see what Melanie has up her sleeve. Claire seems relentless to get Nick into dresses huh?
Great story line, Nick is well on his way to becoming another young lady, sorry sissy, in his family and fit in much better at his work. Can't wait for next installment.
Big Grin Panties forever Heart
(07-21-2020, 09:01 PM)deewet Wrote: Great story line, Nick is well on his way to becoming another young lady, sorry sissy, in his family and fit in much better at his work.  Can't wait for next installment.

Definitely, Deewet.

I am just trying to figure out whether he’ll go down that line of his own accord or whether his family and colleagues are going to initiate it (he certainly can’t escape them in symbiosis.
After dinner that night I ran upstairs to hurry up to take my tights off. I couldn’t believe that I managed to get away with it. I really did think that Claire would have noticed. The ballet tights were actually pretty comfortable and I couldn’t deny that they did feel good. Although it was really humiliating to just look down and see my legs encased in pink. It was like I was trapped by femininity and it was a mistake to think like that. As my penis expanded into the tights and gave me an erection that felt incredible. Never in my life did it ever feel as good as this. I looked in the mirror and I felt so silly and ashamed that I enjoyed this. Never less though I began to rub myself into the tights and I stroked my crotch and was amazed at the sensation. It didn’t take long before I got to the brink and couldn’t stop as I finally exploded the tights. After what was pure ecstasy came a huge wave of shame. I took the tights off right away and it’s them under my mattress.

The next day I tried not to think about what I did and went to work and hoped that nothing eventful would happen. A little after I went to unboxing our packages and I heard the sound of heels taping behind me. It was Melissa! “Is the little boy wearing his tights?” No! And I’m not wearing them again! “That’s where you are wrong!” She threw another pair of pink tights at my feet. “When you work here you will wear tights or I will tell Ashley that I caught you masturbaiting at work. Imagine your mother getting that call!”
Welcome back Sissy Nicole; I was starting to think you had abandoned us  Big Grin 

A great start back and very much the start of a new stage, I think; the feminisation has started in earnest.
(08-14-2020, 01:30 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome back Sissy Nicole; I was starting to think you had abandoned us  Big Grin 

A great start back and very much the start of a new stage, I think; the feminisation has started in earnest.

Thank you and nope never abandon just get busy sometimes. Thinking I’m going to spend a lot of time writing this weekend though!
I bet Nick’s been glad of the rest  Smile 

It’ll be interesting to see how gets on over the next few days, though.
(08-14-2020, 03:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I bet Nick’s been glad of the rest  Smile 

It’ll be interesting to see how gets on over the next few days, though.

Should be interesting. Also might have a niche story coming out!
Very happy to see new episodes and I somehow emphasise with poor nick. Very exciting and enjoyable
(08-14-2020, 04:02 PM)afp Wrote: Very happy to see new episodes and I somehow emphasise with poor nick. Very exciting and enjoyable
There’s a part of me empathises very much with Nick (probably due to my own experiences) but a bigger part that thinks in his own way Nick really wants this himself as well (as evidenced by his dreams and other activities)  Wink