ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Part Time Job At The Dance Supply Store
Hello everyone it’s me yet again coming through with a new story! I’ve decided to scrap my aunt the dance instructor and add to the part time job series. This story will have the same premise as A Part Time Job At The Prom Dress Store but instead of working their Nick gets sent to a dance supply store. While working here Nick will eventually be coerced into wearing tutus and other dance outfit but it will of course start with tights! Claire will be back as well who always has a hand in humiliation. This is the second story in the serious and there will be many more like A Part Time Job At The Bridal Store. As always thank you for the support and if you want me to write another story in this series let me know!
(07-19-2020, 01:33 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: Hello everyone it’s me yet again coming through with a new story! I’ve decided to scrap my aunt the dance instructor and add to the part time job series. This story will have the same premise as A Part Time Job At The Prom Dress Store but instead of working their Nick gets sent to a dance supply store. While working here Nick will eventually be coerced into wearing tutus and other dance outfit but it will of course start with tights! Claire will be back as well who always has a hand in humiliation. This is the second story in the serious and there will be many more like A Part Time Job At The Bridal Store. As always thank you for the support and if you want me to write another story in this series let me know!
I’m looking forward to it already, Nicole; you clearly have a knack (and considerable passion) for your fictional works.
Chapter 1
“Nick did you have any luck at finding a job today?” No mom but I’ve only been done with high school for a couple of weeks! “That doesn’t matter to me. You didn’t want to go to college so now you need to be like the rest of us and work! Why can’t you be more like Claire? She went to college and then got a great job and she always dresses so nicely and looks presentable. You on the other hand just sit around and dress like a slug!” Mom I’m a boy! This is how we dress. I’m not suppose to be wearing dresses and heels like Claire! “I know that but there are still ways for you to dress nice! Although now that you mention it. You’re petite enough so you could fit into a couple of her dresses.” Mom come on! Look I’m trying my hardest to look for a job but it’s hard. I don’t have a degree and I don’t have any work experience. I’m not even qualified for manual labor. “You manual labor? Moms right you would be better off wearing dresses!” My sister Claire said as she appeared from behind. Claire leave me alone! “Look I agree with our mother so I wasn’t leave you alone! Hey mom why not talk to Ashley about getting Nick a job?”

I definitely didn’t want that as my moms friend Ashley ran a dance supply store. They sold stuff like tights, leotards, tutus, and other dance costumes. “You know that’s not a terrible idea Claire! I’ll call her right now!” Mom you can’t be serious! “You said it you need work experience! If she has a job available then you will take it!” Pissed off I stalked upstairs as my sister Claire followed me. “Want to borrow a dress for your interview?” Leave me alone Claire! I’ve never worn a dress before and I never will. “That’s a lie! You have worn a dress before! When we were kids I got you to wear one for my tea party remember?” That was along time ago Claire! “Still though you can’t say you’ve never worn a dress before. I have a few that will fit you! It’s time to step into heels! It’s your destiny!” I heard Claire laughing as I closed my bedroom door. I hate it when she brought up that destiny crap. For generations my family has never had a son. Only daughters who would marry into other families. That continued until I was born and I was stricken with my mothers genetics of being petite as my farther was only average height wise. I laid in the bed that and hoped that Ashley didn’t have a job available and I also hoped that Claire would leave me alone.
Promising start - it’s going to be a massive anticlimax if he’s allowed to wear trousers after all this, though (not to mention a very short story).  Big Grin
Chapter 2
That night I had a bad dream about what Claire was talking about. I dreamt that my sister Claire had forced me into stepping into heels and calming my “destiny”. What was worse is that in the dream my mother had let Claire do whatever she wanted when it came to training me to wear dresses and walk in heels. She also was encouraging it In the dream. It was alarming to me though that when I woke up my penis was fully erect and I couldn’t sure if that it was normal morning wood or from that dream. I was hoping that it wasn’t the dream. I was hit with more bad news at the breakfast table that morning. “Good news Nick Ashley does have a job for you and you will go in for an interview today! You will dress nicely and if given the job you will accept. Now I’m late for work!” After my mother left Claire was on her way out as well but not before she said “I left a dress and a pair of heels out for you if you decide to go that route.” She laughed and left.

She wasn’t kidding I found out as she did leave a green and beige dress and a pair of heels left out for me with her bedroom door open. I was intrigued for a second as I stood there and stared at the dress and remembered my dream. An embarrassing though crossed my mind. I could try on the dress and she would never know. I shock my head and closed her bedroom door and got dressed for the interview. I put on my dress pants and blue button down and left for the dance supply store. When I got their I was greeted by a women who was probably my sisters age and she dressed like her as well. “Why hello there are you Nick?” Yes and I’m here for my interview. “Okay great! In Melanie and Ashley is ready for you out back in her office.” I said thank you and made my way through the store as I glanced at all the ballerina tutus and dance costumes plus various tights and leotards.

“Ahh you must be Nick! Jen’s son!” Yes I am and you must be Ashley! “Yes I am and we can just cut to the chase. I’ve never hired a boy to work here before and I’m not sure if I can start. Do you even know anything about dance?” Well I can’t lie to you and say that I do because I don’t know anything. “Of course and obviously you’ve never worn any of this stuff before let alone any female clothing.” Well that’s not true I blurted out. My face became very red as she looked at me. “Oh what have you worn?” I wore a dress once when I was a kid. My sister made me wear one for her tea party. “Very interesting! But nothing recently right? No dress or skirt wearing at home?” No nothing ma’am. “Hmm well either way it’s interesting and I’m conflicted, but Jen is my friend so I will offer you this job! Don’t let me regret it.”
Valuable experience is what is required, Nicole. You don’t become a bank manager without having been a bank teller first or a football manager without having played.

How can he expect to be able to work in a women’s clothing store without experience of wearing women’s clothing?

I feel you’re just teasing us now, let’s go that guy in some feminine finery.  Big Grin
Who knows when it will happen? Will Ashley or Claire ensnare him first?
(07-19-2020, 03:18 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: Who knows when it will happen? Will Ashley or Claire ensnare him first?
There was a point in your second chapter when I felt he probably won’t be that difficult to ensnare ?
Maybe? Or maybe not! Maybe he will put up a fight. Although how close was he to trying on Claire’s dress?
Thrilling start. Hopefully Claire’s dress is waiting for him at home.