ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please come back!
Has anyone else noticed that the amazing Superior Females that occasionally made posts that had we pathetic girly girls all of a dither are missing. 

Directions from the Radical Feminist are just as wonderful though. But it appears lockdown has been harsher on some than others. 

So yes, lovely posts all and what a pleasure it will be when we are also humbled by our betters.
(07-17-2020, 05:44 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the amazing Superior Females that occasionally made posts that had we pathetic girly girls all of a dither are missing. 

Directions from the Radical Feminist are just as wonderful though. But it appears lockdown has been harsher on some than others. 

So yes, lovely posts all and what a pleasure it will be when we are also humbled by our betters.

I‚Äôve actually seen a couple of opening posts from what could be regarded as ‚ÄėSuperior Females‚Äô recently; one called ‚ÄėNew Here‚Äô on the ‚Äėpetticoating &feminisation‚Äô section in particular has run to several pages.

I concur though; I do enjoy hearing from them.
Michelle you are Indeed correct when you say lockdown has taken its toll on some people more than others.

Due to a tsunami of problems, all of them of a serious nature I have not been able to devote any time to this forum nor am I likely to be able too over the coming months, I just have to much going on in my life. You could say that this year has been the perfect storm for me, if it could go wrong then it has.

One day life will return to normal for us and then maybe, possibly, scars, both mental and physical will also begin to heal and fade.

Until then...
Best of luck, Yvette-Louise!  You are missed.  Here's hoping that your situation might allow you to steal an occasional few minutes to grace our forum and recharge your batteries. 
(07-27-2020, 05:00 PM)mikki Wrote: Best of luck, Yvette-Louise!  You are missed.  Here's hoping that your situation might allow you to steal an occasional few minutes to grace our forum and recharge your batteries. 
Seconded.

This forum is all the richer for having a greater number of active posters and the range of views and experiences that come with them.