satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalized paddle
I had to order in person from a craft shop owned by a lady friend of wife a spanking paddle with my name in it one one side. the other side had “panty warmer “ on it . When it was done had to pay for it and pick it up .She hung it up in the kitchen
Well... that should leave the Lady with little question as to who wears the pants (and panties) in your home!
(07-16-2020, 07:54 PM)Ralph Wrote: I had to order in person from a craft shop owned by a lady friend of wife a spanking paddle with my name in it one one side. the other side had “panty warmer “ on it . When it was done had to pay for it and pick it up .She hung it up in the kitchen
When you say she hung it up in the kitchen, I assume it isn’t just there for ornamental purposes. Have you earned yourself a ‘session’ yet?  Wink