ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanitary products
(07-29-2020, 07:48 PM)Ali Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 10:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: It wasn't at all what I imagined on my first day as a teenager, no. It's fair to say it was a crushing disappointment, and I felt thoroughly humiliated by the experience.

But as with so many of my humiliations, I did get used to it over time.

By the time I was thirteen I had got so used to being dressed as a girl that I had started to accept it, and when I was fourteen I went out dressed as a girl of my own volition. I'm sure being introduced to panty pads eased me along that journey.
You were dressing as a girl by choice aged 14? That was brave. Were you fully dressed (in other words did your associates know) or was it under regular clothes?

It sounds like we both reached a similar destination by slightly different means.

Yes, by the time I was 14 I'd been in girls' clothes so often that I'd started to enjoy them. And it was much better to choose my own clothes, even if they were girly, than to be made to wear what my mother chose for me.

The first time I went out dressed as a girl by choice was when I was fourteen. I went to the shops with my little sister and some of her friends. I guess like a lot of boys who experiment with such things my fashion sense wasn't great. I chose a black mini skirt, black tights and a white top. It was SO nerve-wracking, but a great thrill too.
Good for you, Ali. 

I was still trying to impress my mates at that stage (so you were clearly more open to discovering yourself at that age than I) but in the years since I fully embraced my femininity I too have come to love experimenting with girly and feminine outfits- in a way I’m a little jealous that you were able to experiment with teenage fashions which I was realistically too old for by the time my own experimentation started.
Although I experimented a time or two in my own, the introduction of sanitary products (tampons) as a form of “punishment, didn’t come until late in life at the hands of my mother-in-law. And then it wasn’t for punishment sake, it was really just furthering my feminization. Long before that, I started using panty shields in an attempt to protect my favorite panties from occasional leakage - and they were quite effective.
SissyPamela ❤️
(07-30-2020, 09:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 07:48 PM)Ali Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 10:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: It wasn't at all what I imagined on my first day as a teenager, no. It's fair to say it was a crushing disappointment, and I felt thoroughly humiliated by the experience.

But as with so many of my humiliations, I did get used to it over time.

By the time I was thirteen I had got so used to being dressed as a girl that I had started to accept it, and when I was fourteen I went out dressed as a girl of my own volition. I'm sure being introduced to panty pads eased me along that journey.
You were dressing as a girl by choice aged 14? That was brave. Were you fully dressed (in other words did your associates know) or was it under regular clothes?

It sounds like we both reached a similar destination by slightly different means.

Yes, by the time I was 14 I'd been in girls' clothes so often that I'd started to enjoy them. And it was much better to choose my own clothes, even if they were girly, than to be made to wear what my mother chose for me.

The first time I went out dressed as a girl by choice was when I was fourteen. I went to the shops with my little sister and some of her friends. I guess like a lot of boys who experiment with such things my fashion sense wasn't great. I chose a black mini skirt, black tights and a white top. It was SO nerve-wracking, but a great thrill too.
Good for you, Ali. 

I was still trying to impress my mates at that stage (so you were clearly more open to discovering yourself at that age than I) but in the years since I fully embraced my femininity I too have come to love experimenting with girly and feminine outfits- in a way I’m a little jealous that you were able to experiment with teenage fashions which I was realistically too old for by the time my own experimentation started.

I really had no choice about 'discovering myself'. I'd been made to wear girls' clothes, and especially little girls' clothes and even baby clothes, so often by then that I had kind of got used to it. As a defence, even a survival, mechanism I had started to pretend to enjoy dressing as a girl or a baby, and over time I did actually start to enjoy it.

So faced with the choice of being dressed as a little girl or a baby, or choosing my own feminine clothes, in the end it was much easier to choose my own clothes.

My mother would still sometimes add her own twist by making me wear little girl knickers under my teenage mini-skirt or whatever, and when I'd spent the day in my own choice of teenage girls' clothes she'd pile on the humiliation by making me go to bed in a nappy, but overall it was better to be allowed to choose my own outfits.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is during discussions like this that I realise just how similar our experiences have been. Whilst my epiphany came later than your’s I too came to adore femininity at the point where I was forced into wearing female clothes more often (full time in fact in my case). And my mother also had a penchant for mixing the feminine with the infantile with my sister and I both having been dressed as professional women with nappies on underneath.

I suppose in some respects we each look at the other’s experiences with a certain amount of desire. Whilst I would never have wanted it at the time, the idea of adopting the teenage fashions (while a teenager myself) is something I would love to revisit, whereas we have had similar discussions concerning my role as an air stewardess.
One summer I had something removed a few inches below my tailbone and it was slow to heal so my mother got me pads to protect from blood and dark colored briefs so the pads could properly stick to the gusset. I was a little embarrassed by having to wear them especially around my friends and would be worried about spotting. But it also made my mother happy because she always had wanted a daughter and had wanted to teach her about getting her period.
(08-08-2020, 08:46 PM)Llanes Wrote: One summer I had something removed a few inches below my tailbone and it was slow to heal so my mother got me pads to protect from blood and dark colored briefs so the pads could properly stick to the gusset. I was a little embarrassed by having to wear them especially around my friends and would be worried about spotting. But it also made my mother happy because she always had wanted a daughter and had wanted to teach her about getting her period.
Entirely understandable; unfortunately society is wired in such a way that people (youngsters especially) fear being embarrassed for what are in actual fact often minor indiscretions to the societal code so many seem indoctrinated to follow.

It strikes me though that the experience may well have taught you a thing or two, if not with respect to your current lifestyle then (as your mother seemed to have identified) in understanding certain female problems better.

Probably not at the forefront of your mind at the time though, maybe. Cool
(08-08-2020, 09:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 08:46 PM)Llanes Wrote: One summer I had something removed a few inches below my tailbone and it was slow to heal so my mother got me pads to protect from blood and dark colored briefs so the pads could properly stick to the gusset. I was a little embarrassed by having to wear them especially around my friends and would be worried about spotting. But it also made my mother happy because she always had wanted a daughter and had wanted to teach her about getting her period.
Entirely understandable; unfortunately society is wired in such a way that people (youngsters especially) fear being embarrassed for what are in actual fact often minor indiscretions to the societal code so many seem indoctrinated to follow.

It strikes me though that the experience may well have taught you a thing or two, if not with respect to your current lifestyle then (as your mother seemed to have identified) in understanding certain female problems better.

Probably not at the forefront of your mind at the time though, maybe. Cool

I agree- tho you are right that wasn’t at the forefront of my mind. But the experience was informative and educational. Plus it made my mother happy and she enjoyed the teaching experience.