BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petticoating videogame
imagine this, a videogame where you play as a governess who gets hired by different mothers to petticoat their unruly male brats, where the gameplay works in a tomagotchi style with the brat serving as the pet, and it being your job to reward him if he accepts his petticoating, and serve up humiliating punishments if he tries to resist, perhaps there could be a metre system, just as the aforementioned tamagotchi's have hunger sleep etc. The petticoatee could have a male ego metre, a femininity metre. Etc. So maybe whenever you punish a boy his male ego metre goes down but so does his willingness to be feminine, but when you reward a boy, his femininity metre goes up, but, so does his male ego metre and the goal is to keep the femininity metre up and the male ego metre down. And every time you win, you get new petticoat points you could use to purchase new punishments, and dresses, so perhaps if you start off you just have spankings, but, by level 2 you get nappy punishment as well, and by level 3 , you can invite a girl the brat used to tease over, and by level 4 you can send him to school in frills, though, this should not be used lightly. Same goes for dresses by level 1 you just have a very plain party dress, but, by level 2 you can unlock rumba panties, by level 3 petticoated, etc. Anyway that was just a little thought I had. Yours truly, crushed ego.
crushed ego 2, that is great pitch. If only there’d be a developer to write it. Any takers?
I'd love this, but I would want to play the part of the subject, not the governess.
Ali, your preference gets my support too.
(07-15-2020, 08:52 PM)crushed ego 2 Wrote: imagine this, a videogame where you play as a governess who gets hired by different mothers to petticoat their unruly male brats, where the gameplay works in a tomagotchi style with the brat serving as the pet, and it being your job to reward him if he accepts his petticoating, and serve up humiliating punishments if he tries to resist, perhaps there could be a metre system, just as the aforementioned tamagotchi's have hunger sleep etc. The petticoatee could have a male ego metre, a femininity metre. Etc. So maybe whenever you punish a boy his male ego metre goes down but so does his willingness to be feminine, but when you reward a boy, his femininity metre goes up, but, so does his male ego metre and the goal is to keep the femininity metre up and the male ego metre down. And every time you win, you get new petticoat points you could use to purchase new punishments, and dresses, so perhaps if you start off you just have spankings, but, by level 2 you get nappy punishment as well, and by level 3 , you can invite a girl the brat used to tease over, and by level 4 you can send him to school in frills, though, this should not be used lightly. Same goes for dresses by level 1 you just have a very plain party dress, but, by level 2 you can unlock rumba panties, by level 3 petticoated, etc. Anyway that was just a little thought I had. Yours truly, crushed ego.
That sounds a brilliant idea, Crushed ego - puts me in mind of an x rated version of Simms.
its an interesting concept

where are our highly educated feminist computer programers ?? I'm sure with the right female development team it could be made into a hit game,. and maybe they can include subliminal femininzation music for the game so as the boy plays the game the music starts to reprogram his ways of thinking

so where are the million dollar top notch female video game developers"""??? let's get started
(07-16-2020, 03:53 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: its an interesting concept

where are our highly educated feminist computer programers ??  I'm sure with the right female development team it could  be made into a hit game,. and maybe they can include subliminal femininzation music for the game so as the boy plays the game the music starts to reprogram his ways of thinking

so where are the million dollar top notch female video game developers"""???  let's get started
I didn’t realise you had an interest in hypnosis. An interesting suggestion though, maybe you could expand on how that might work?