ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot weather
This hot weather is uncomfortable when I’m put into diapers and plastic panties.She checks me during the day to see if it’s sweat of if I have had an accident
Those plastic panties or plastic lined diapers can sure give the illusion of oops wetted diapers - especially in humid conditions.
But will not of course result in a full download of filling the volume of the diaper. Oops false faux alarm.
A little sweat will just lube up the diaper interior for the real download and may even precipitate or prime it !
(07-15-2020, 08:02 PM)Ralph Wrote: This hot weather is uncomfortable when I’m put into diapers and plastic panties.She checks me during the day to see if it’s sweat of if I have had an accident
Hot weather throws up all sorts of problems wearing nappies.

I remember in particular a foreign holiday aged 14 after I had been caught smoking. I had to wear nappies 24/7 for two weeks and each wet or dirty one for an hour after it had been used. Well, you can imagine that the nappy made my nether regions warmer than they would have been at the best of times, but having to mess myself during the day was the real ordeal with my mess essentially melting in my rear and smelling all the more.

I felt like one of those cartoons where the smelly kid always gets surrounded by flies
Having to wear a nappy and plastic pants in hot weather is exquisitely humiliating, especially if you're made to wear tights as well.
For me it was lying on a blanket in the sun just wearing a bonnet and nappy with frilly baby panty's . My aunt and her friends looking on as they sat topless in their deck chairs getting a tan .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I guess I'm lucky that it's winter here, so that makes it easier to be in nappies, but I'm also in lockdown with Daddy, so it's not like I'd be given a choice anyway. It's been so long now that, well, um, not sure I'm going to be able to get back out of nappies when this is all over.
(07-15-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: Having to wear a nappy and plastic pants in hot weather is exquisitely humiliating, especially if you're made to wear tights as well.

She gave me the choice of wearing very short skirt and panties.i have to make up my mind very soon. At least I can hide the diapers.What do you think?
Poor Ralph... 
I think the very short skirt will keep you nice and cool  and as an added bonus show off any panties too.. 

So I am all for that idea. 

Heart  Heart Heart
We now live in Asia and wearing rubber panties and a plastic nappy in 30 C plus temperatures is indeed challenging. As is wearing rubber gloves and hoods. However, air conditioning is your friend and is a real life saver. As is wearing a wet cotton waist apron straight from the fridge over your plastic nappy. Not only does it cool things down but it helps keep unwanted swellings at bay too. It is recommended you change your ice cold pinny as often as is needed.

Another tip to wearing rubber gloves over long periods- add a liberal dose of hand lotion into each glove before putting on and repeat this regularly throughout the day.
Always in strict uniform
(08-09-2020, 11:55 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: We now live in Asia and wearing rubber panties and a plastic nappy in 30 C plus temperatures is indeed challenging.  As is wearing rubber gloves and hoods.  However, air conditioning is your friend and is a real life saver.  As is wearing a wet cotton waist apron straight from the fridge over your plastic nappy.  Not only does it cool things down but it helps keep unwanted swellings at bay too.  It is recommended you change your ice cold pinny as often as is needed.

Another tip to wearing rubber gloves over long periods- add a liberal dose of hand lotion into each glove before putting on and repeat this regularly throughout the day.
Air conditioning definitely helps. On the foreign holiday I mentioned it was always a relief to get back to the air conditioned apartment. Having to wet and mess myself for the two weeks was bad enough, but in those conditions, the nappy was like having a hot water bottle between my legs while out in the heat of the day (even more so after having been used). 

I had to drink lots of water before going to bed so wetting my nappy was an inevitability but once my urine had cooled down, it actually helped keep me cool between my legs. That combined with the air conditioning made the nights bearable.