satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced to be a maid
You've been forced to go to work as a maid at your aunt's hotel. The other gurls there are delighted about the new recruit, and can't wait to introduce you to your new working regime and uniform code.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-13-2020, 10:43 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been forced to go to work as a maid at your aunt's hotel. The other gurls there are delighted about the new recruit, and can't wait to introduce you to your new working regime and uniform code.
Not a million miles off my experiences at ‘Chateau de Mama’, Ali - except in my case I was in a secretary uniform.

I think actually this would make for an interesting work experience policy and would tie in with the institutional petticoating that I do advocate. Already, the vast majority of children in upper high school undergo work experience but girls generally end up at hair salons and nail bars (or as demonstrated here, as maids) while lads try their hands at being mechanics or builders.

If they had another work experience week where the girls had to become grease monkeys in garages or navigate a building site, and boys had to spend a week navigating women’s workwear (such as the french maid dress, heels, makeup and lingerie that inevitably go with it), this would not only teach each respect for the opposite gender but might go some way to breaking down gender norms in those roles where they are most stringent, in the workplace.
I just love that second picture. The humiliation of having to present yourself in your new uniform, standing stiffly to attention while she sits comfortably and leisurely inspects you, taking her time, enjoying your discomfort and embarrassment. And then she just has a little peek under your dress at your sissy knickers and finds something else standing stiffly to attention.
(07-13-2020, 11:13 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 10:43 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been forced to go to work as a maid at your aunt's hotel. The other gurls there are delighted about the new recruit, and can't wait to introduce you to your new working regime and uniform code.
Not a million miles off my experiences at ‘Chateau de Mama’, Ali - except in my case I was in a secretary uniform.

I think actually this would make for an interesting work experience policy and would tie in with the institutional petticoating that I do advocate. Already, the vast majority of children in upper high school undergo work experience but girls generally end up at hair salons and nail bars (or as demonstrated here, as maids) while lads try their hands at being mechanics or builders.

If they had another work experience week where the girls had to become grease monkeys in garages or navigate a building site, and boys had to spend a week navigating women’s workwear (such as the french maid dress, heels, makeup and lingerie that inevitably go with it), this would not only teach each respect for the opposite gender but might go some way to breaking down gender norms in those roles where they are most stringent, in the workplace.
Yes a great idea for work experience, has my support.
(07-14-2020, 12:40 PM)afp Wrote:

I've always worn feminine attire & heels. I'm still living w/Mother.
  My sister came in while Nanny was wiping me after my morning poop.
  Adele took me for a Stroller ride.
  She had me fitted for a leather Sissy Whipping Harness.
  I was already naked, with a flagrant erection from the Dildoe on my Stroller seat.
  Below is Adele from behind.

(07-14-2020, 09:31 PM)Robin77 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 12:40 PM)afp Wrote:

I've always worn feminine attire & heels. I'm still living w/Mother.
  My sister came in while Nanny was wiping me after my morning poop.
  Adele took me for a Stroller ride.
  She had me fitted for a leather Sissy Whipping Harness.
  I was already naked, with a flagrant erection from the Dildoe on my Stroller seat.
  Below is Adele from behind.

It’s always good to hear when someone is in touch with their feminine side so openly, Robin.
A ‘leather sissy whipping harness’ sure sounds brutal; have you done anything to deserve such treatment?
I’m assuming Adele wasn’t dressed like that when she took you out in your stroller?  Big Grin
FLS Sissies and adult (Submissive) males need several.
My dad was/is Submissive. Masculine attire & shoes at work. Dresses & heels at home and in public.

I vividly remember the first time Adele ordered "Stirripp!".
Dad meekly Obeyed. Went across her lap for a terrific Spencer spanking.
He was already much shorter and weaker than Adele.

She wore a white blouse, pleated black miniskirt, strappy black stiletto heel sandals.
Dad wept torrentially, kicking his bare feet frantically.
FLS girls start spanking their daddies at 14.

Adele had him fitted for a new Whipping Harness.
Naturally, dad was barefoot naked. And flagrantly erect.

She looked like this.

Lovely pics, super uniforms ....
I have to say it would not need much force to have me dressed as a maid !
xxxxx
Tongue Tongue Tongue