ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking banned in Scotland .
Now that spanking has been banned here i have notice a few boys are now being petticoated and have been told that some are undergoing nursery discipline . All thanks to the gender free movement .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-12-2020, 11:03 AM)Bill Wrote: Now that spanking has been banned here i have notice a few boys are now being petticoated and have been told that some are undergoing nursery discipline . All thanks to the gender free movement .
That is great news, Bill. 

I have mentioned in the past I think that I have never been over keen on physical methods of punishment, and if it promotes the use of petticoating/ nappy punishment (which can - and in my case did - both go hand in hand), so much the better.

BTW, didn’t realise you were from Scotland.
(07-12-2020, 02:15 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 11:03 AM)Bill Wrote: Now that spanking has been banned here i have notice a few boys are now being petticoated and have been told that some are undergoing nursery discipline . All thanks to the gender free movement .
That is great news, Bill. 

I have mentioned in the past I think that I have never been over keen on physical methods of punishment, and if it promotes the use of petticoating/ nappy punishment (which can - and in my case did - both go hand in hand), so much the better.

BTW, didn’t realise you were from Scotland.
Thanks Bill, would you be able to describe what you saw, their attire or activities?
The best one i saw was a boy wearing a little yellow dress . His hair in a short ponytail tied with a yellow lace ribbon . Yellow ankle socks with white lace round the top and yellow sandals . His granny it looked like was dragging him into one of the local girls boutiques . He wasn't happy about it . When she opened the door the draught lifted his dress at the back and you could see he was wearing a nappy and had white panties with rows of yellow lace on them .
How do i know for certain that he is a boy ? Easy . The little shit was smashing windows round here before lockdown and he is a well known trouble maker . Maybe change that to was lol .
(07-12-2020, 05:06 PM)Bill Wrote: The best one i saw was a boy wearing a little yellow dress . His hair in a short ponytail tied with a yellow lace ribbon . Yellow ankle socks with white lace round the top and yellow sandals . His granny it looked like was dragging him into one of the local girls boutiques . He wasn't happy about it . When she opened the door the draught lifted his dress at the back and you could see he was wearing a nappy and had white panties with rows of yellow lace on them .
How do i know for certain that he is a boy ? Easy . The little shit was smashing windows round here before lockdown and he is a well known trouble maker . Maybe change that to was lol .

Thanks for sharing, sounds like this brat was long overdue for a good petticoating. Do you know if this was a one time thing or do you seen him dressed again? I can tell you the lockdown has opened a lot of mother's eyes how misbehavior their brats have become. Many mothers today work and fall into the trap of getting their son's video games to keep them entertained. Now that they are with their brats 24/7 they see what the teachers were putting up all along.
(07-12-2020, 05:06 PM)Bill Wrote: The best one i saw was a boy wearing a little yellow dress . His hair in a short ponytail tied with a yellow lace ribbon . Yellow ankle socks with white lace round the top and yellow sandals . His granny it looked like was dragging him into one of the local girls boutiques . He wasn't happy about it . When she opened the door the draught lifted his dress at the back and you could see he was wearing a nappy and had white panties with rows of yellow lace on them .

Thanks Bill, great detail. His granny has great taste in petticoatee clothing and he definitely deserved punishment. Maybe you will see him again, if he broke your window he’ll be around to apologise in an equally adorable prissy new outfit from that boutique. I’m sure he wasn’t alone in breaking windows, a little clique of brats with a ring leader. Possibly, they’ll be seen around the town soon. That establishment is now the boys boutique for your town - lol. Lucky boys now and of course the women and girls will also enjoy seeing them too.
It sounds well deserved, Bill. Whatever methods were being used against him previously obviously weren’t working; let’s hope this example proves what we have long suspected - that petticoating and nappy punishment (in other words, treating him in a way appropriate to the age he is acting rather than that on his passport. 

If his nappies turn out to be functional, he might ironically find himself asking to be fully petticoated.  Big Grin
The story behind the petticoating . Seems that his junkie mother and her dealer boyfriend didn't like having a sissy boy in the family who liked girls clothes and feminine things . So his mothers boyfriend and his mother would beat him and abuse him if he didn't prove that he was a macho boy and bully others . They expected him to get into trouble and saw it as training for being a drug dealer .
Mummy and Boyfriend are now doing time and granny's youngest sister is looking after him/her now . He is dressing as the girl he wanted to be . Somewhat on the shy side admittedly but living a far more safe and gentle life now .
I was under the impression that all kinds of spanking and smacking had been banned for years in Great Britain under Tony Blair? Not just in schools but also in the home.
Always in strict uniform
(08-27-2020, 01:23 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I was under the impression that all kinds of spanking and smacking had been banned for years in Great Britain under Tony Blair?  Not just in schools but also in the home.
Obviously smacking in schools was outlawed decades back and any physical violence outside of this domestically would have qualified as abuse.

FWIW, I can remember the news reports at the time commenting how strange it was that all forms of violence and even non consensual touch was banned against adults and yet smacking still hadn’t been banned against the most defenceless in society.