ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newboi
Hello everyone, I am new here. 

A longtime fan of petticoating, nappy discipline, and bois knowing their place.

I am 31, I go by the name tink or tinkerbell or boitinkerbell online, but I also answer to the name of Nancy. I try to be as effeminate as I can and dare, often wear nappies and feminine attire. I am also an enthusiastic proponent of the homosexualisation of males. 

I do think it is extremely important that males are dissuaded from feelings or delusions of heterosexuality, since objectifying women, or even thinking of females in a sexual way is incredibly insolent and disrespectful, in my opinion. 

I only received rare ocassions¬†of¬†nappy discipline as a child, but now understand the benefit those occasions provided me in terms of behaviour modification and an innate feeling of ‚Äėknowing my place‚Äô. I only wish those ocassions had been more frequent, and might have included more in the way of feminine attire.¬†

But also, had I been dissuaded from exploring my immature delusions of heterosexuality, I might have settled in a more suitable role earlier. As it is, I am eager to finally practice homosexuality in a submissive role. It is to my shame that I have not been raised to find males attractive, but I am enthusiastically committed to fulfilling a more appropriate role for myself. And I now realise that, had I been conditioned against silly thoughts about heterosexuality whilst growing up, I would have avoided much of the strange confusion and shame I experienced since I came of age. I truly think it would be a wonderful thing for mothers to bring such a special clarity of sexuality for boys when they reach that most curious age. 

I am looking forward to deep discussions of petticoat discipline, shaming, and behaviour modification x
(07-12-2020, 09:43 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new here. 

A longtime fan of petticoating, nappy discipline, and bois knowing their place.

I am 31, I go by the name tink or tinkerbell or boitinkerbell online, but I also answer to the name of Nancy. I try to be as effeminate as I can and dare, often wear nappies and feminine attire. I am also an enthusiastic proponent of the homosexualisation of males. 

I do think it is extremely important that males are dissuaded from feelings or delusions of heterosexuality, since objectifying women, or even thinking of females in a sexual way is incredibly insolent and disrespectful, in my opinion. 

I only received rare ocassions¬†of¬†nappy discipline as a child, but now understand the benefit those occasions provided me in terms of behaviour modification and an innate feeling of ‚Äėknowing my place‚Äô. I only wish those ocassions had been more frequent, and might have included more in the way of feminine attire.¬†

But also, had I been dissuaded from exploring my immature delusions of heterosexuality, I might have settled in a more suitable role earlier. As it is, I am eager to finally practice homosexuality in a submissive role. It is to my shame that I have not been raised to find males attractive, but I am enthusiastically committed to fulfilling a more appropriate role for myself. And I now realise that, had I been conditioned against silly thoughts about heterosexuality whilst growing up, I would have avoided much of the strange confusion and shame I experienced since I came of age. I truly think it would be a wonderful thing for mothers to bring such a special clarity of sexuality for boys when they reach that most curious age. 

I am looking forward to deep discussions of petticoat discipline, shaming, and behaviour modification x
Welcome to the forum, Nancy

I am very much a fellow enthusiast on the benefits of effeminacy, though perhaps having taken it even further - having been brought up under petticoat punishment, I now identify as female and work as an air stewardess. I also endured nappy punishment as a child and do still wear them on occasions (though more so for practical reasons - one of the benefits I have been able to take from nappy punishment is that I can now use them for convenience in instances where most others would not and would seek less convenient solutions). 

I am interested in your views on the ‚Äėhomosexuality of males‚Äô. I very much recognise the issues that you have identified are posed by masculinity but have championed institutionalised petticoating as the way to cure this, whereby males are brought having to identify with female clothes and activities, leading them to have to identify and manage similar feminine problems to the effect of engendering common understanding. My own introduction thread sets out my ‚Äėhypothesis‚Äô as to how this could work on a practical basis.

With respect to your own approach, I would be interested how you would go about enforcing it, and what advantages you feel it would bring over petticoating and enforced crossdressing regulations. Obviously, the stand out point to question is how one would go about continuing the human race in a world of sole homosexuality.

I am quite passionate about this subject myself (as you may have seen if you have followed the forum previously) so look forward to discussing further with you.

Girlygirl
Thank you Girlygirl.

I’d very much like to read your thesis. I havent been able to find it just yet. With regards to continued breeding I do think many females would continue to enjoy coupling, marrying and mating with certain males. If males are brought up with proper respect then there’ll be a number natural alpha males that women can choose to enjoy being with. Many ladies enjoy being married to respectful alpha males. I think far more ladies find being married to beta males tiresome at best.

And I’m not ruling out ladies marrying beta males. They do have their uses. But I do think that in those circumstances it might be more appropriate if the female used superior breeding stock when it comes to procreation, or even just gratification. Raised correctly, I think this situation is something most beta makes would find acceptable and possibly even encourage it.

But I do feel the would would be a better place if all beta males (which covers the vast majority) were to either be made to abstain, or to find sexual outlet with others in their sexual class.

I would be in favour of eventual government legislation allowing only appropriately licensed males to engage in heterosexual acts.

It would take a long time to get there of course. And homosexualisation is just one of the avenues I think people should be considering. The shame of petticoating and diapering and their use as punishments will hopefully always play a major role in defining the appropriate level of esteem in young males. x
(07-12-2020, 11:40 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: Thank you Girlygirl.

I’d very much like to read your thesis. I havent been able to find it just yet. With regards to continued breeding I do think many females would continue to enjoy coupling, marrying and mating with certain males. If males are brought up with proper respect then there’ll be a number natural alpha males that women can choose to enjoy being with. Many ladies enjoy being married to respectful alpha males. I think far more ladies find being married to beta males tiresome at best.

And I’m not ruling out ladies marrying beta males. They do have their uses. But I do think that in those circumstances it might be more appropriate if the female used superior breeding stock when it comes to procreation, or even just gratification. Raised correctly, I think this situation is something most beta makes would find acceptable and possibly even encourage it.

But I do feel the would would be a better place if all beta males (which covers the vast majority) were to either be made to abstain, or to find sexual outlet with others in their sexual class.

I would be in favour of eventual government legislation allowing only appropriately licensed males to engage in heterosexual acts.

It would take a long time to get there of course. And homosexualisation is just one of the avenues I think people should be considering. The shame of petticoating and diapering and their use as punishments will hopefully always play a major role in defining the appropriate level of esteem in young males. x
Some interesting ideas there, Nancy and while extreme in places, not too far removed from many of the posts which appear quite frequently on here - certainly there is a certain amount of crossover with my own thoughts. FWIW, I have copied my opening post below:

“Hi all

My name is Girlygirl. Being subject to petticoat punishment throughout my adolescence I know operate my own personal ‚Äėtrousers revocation policy‚Äô (as my mother would have called it) meaning that I wear only skirts and dresses whilst at home, a practice I have kept up for almost five years now. I have had instilled in me the superiority of the female gender.¬†

I have got ahead of myself and posted already on the main forum my views as to how this realisation may be imposed on society at large and hope to be challenged on these in due course.

My basic premise is as follows:

Petticoating should be introduced for everyone and operated on three levels:

Dress: everyone whether boy or girl should have to start being confined only to dresses. Think of this like letting a baby wear pants before they had managed to control their nappies. Everyone should have to then pass a form of exam or practical observation. At this stage it might be the ability to frolic without showing one’s knickers or to skip rope. Only once they have shown that they’ve mastered being girly should they progress to stage 2.

Skirt: this would occur at a more adult level and would involve mastering feminine skills such as doing and maintaining makeup, wearing high heels etc. A test at this level might revolve around the ability to walk 10000 steps in high heels orsuccessfully doing and maintaining makeup for a week.

I have come to the realisation that masculinity is dangerous and only those able to show the docility and gracefulness to hide their knickers in a dress, smooth out the hemline of a skirt and mince in high heels should be trusted to engage in it.

Furthermore, we‚Äôre it to become apparent later that a ‚Äėtrouser graduate‚Äô¬†was not mature enough - they had broken the rules, they should be relegated back into skirts for a period of time, skirt graduates returned to dresses and anyone breaking the rules at that stage reverted to nappies. This should apply to tomboys who need a bit more ‚Äėfrolic therapy‚Äô just as it should macho men.

I know many of you might wonder why I would apply this to females as well. We all agree that they are the dominant gender but I just wonder to what extent their ability to adopt such tender mannerisms makes them so and would not want them to be corrupted by losing these skills. At the end of the day if we are might the women would end up in the pants and the males in skirts or dresses naturally.

I also believe that refresher lessons would be useful to maintain this doctrine so a trouser graduate may have to return to dresses and nappies for a period of one week to remind them of where they‚Äôve come from - if a messy nappy is good for a baby it should be good for us on occasion. I do this for a period of one week every year where engage in ‚Äėtoilet revocation‚Äô where I only use nappies for this period.

I don’t pretend to be right on everything and hope that views will be shared.

In the meantime, I hope you will welcome me not so much as a sissy but an honorary Girlygirl.“
Girlygirl I very much enjoyed reading your post. I certainly adore through idea of a male‚Äôs status immediately observable by the form of clothing he might be wearing. I approve of your use of nappies serving as a reminder. I do believe in such things as toileting being a privilege. Along with my views on procreation, I feel there are many ‚Äėadult associated‚Äô behaviours which are simply inappropriate for males, without having been granted permission by a superior.

My views are very much open to the thoughts of others. They are often in flux and I enjoy exploring possibilities of behaviour modification. They really come from analysis of my own feelings of guilt I suppose. I personally can’t help feeling I am being disrespectful whenever I am not wearing a nappy, as I feel it is a privilege I have not yet earned. I have to be honest with myself and admit I am being insolent and in need of correction on those ocassions.

When I see males presumptively displaying adult attitudes and behaviours for which they have no actual right, it chills me to the core. Whilst it may be too late to cure the current crop, I do think the next generation of males could turn out far more respectful if mothers immediately began applying some of the wonderful effeminisation and correction techniques I see are being discussed on this forum.
(07-13-2020, 06:14 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: Girlygirl I very much enjoyed reading your post. I certainly adore through idea of a male‚Äôs status immediately observable by the form of clothing he might be wearing. I approve of your use of nappies serving as a reminder. I do believe in such things as toileting being a privilege. Along with my views on procreation, I feel there are many ‚Äėadult associated‚Äô behaviours which are simply inappropriate for males, without having been granted permission by a superior.

My views are very much open to the thoughts of others. They are often in flux and I enjoy exploring possibilities of behaviour modification. They really come from analysis of my own feelings of guilt I suppose. I personally can’t help feeling I am being disrespectful whenever I am not wearing a nappy, as I feel it is a privilege I have not yet earned. I have to be honest with myself and admit I am being insolent and in need of correction on those ocassions.

When I see males presumptively displaying adult attitudes and behaviours for which they have no actual right, it chills me to the core. Whilst it may be too late to cure the current crop, I do think the next generation of males could turn out far more respectful if mothers immediately began applying some of the wonderful effeminisation and correction techniques I see are being discussed on this forum.

I agree with a lot of that, Nancy

Certainly, there needs to be a push to institutionalise such concepts as it is only when such things as male clothes (and possibly adult clothes as well) are seen as privileges rather than a right of passage that attitudes will change. 

In a way, that is almost why the ability to earn masculinity needs to remain (at least theoretically) on the table as it gives them something to work towards and change their attitude for - however hopeless the end goal may end up being in any system implemented.

Those who seriously wanted to earn the right to masculine clothing and skills word work extra hard at developing first their prissy side (in the case of the dress stage) and their feminine side (once they earned the right to wear skirts. That would make them far better rounded people personality wise and would encourage them to behave to avoid being relegated back into skirts and heels or even dresses.

Similarly, from a nappy perspective, they would value their underwear and the toilet all the more. Certainly, anyone who had been relegated back into nappies would soon learn that it’s not something that they would want to suffer very often.

It interests me that we have approached our own behaviour modification from different standpoints; while you seem to have placed emphasis on removing your adulthood, I have chosen to remove my masculinity, although nappies do still play a role in my life - not least on long flights where as a stewardess they are preferable to (and frankly more hygienic than) cabin toilets.
boitinkerbell / Nancy, welcome! I love your avatar, great intro and so glad you and girlygirl are having an enjoyable and very agreeable conversation
(07-13-2020, 06:46 PM)afp Wrote: boitinkerbell / Nancy, welcome! I love your avatar, great intro and so glad you and girlygirl are having an enjoyable and very agreeable conversation
I do enjoy when I see an opening statement from someone who is so obviously on a similar wavelength to myself. While we obviously have slight differences in our experiences, it is encouraging to hear that others also recognise that a more tailor made approach to some of these experiences is actually beneficial to society on a wider level. 

I enjoy talking about my hypothesis (and mention it quite regularly when I’m posting) but being able to discuss ideas with others who are passionate about and have thought to similar degrees about such topics makes it all the more rewarding to do so.