ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello folks
(07-12-2020, 06:20 AM)Sue Wrote: Hello my name's Sue, and I'm a single mum who's brand new to all this, I've just began petticoating my 14yr old son with the wonderful advice of Radical Feminist.
Love to talk with anyone.

Hi Sue!

Welcome to the PDQ Forum.  We are delighted to have you and look forward to your comments and perspective, especially as a female and mother who is petticoating her son.

You certainly have a wise mentor with Chris, Radical Feminist.  She's a sweet woman and can offer such caring and practical guidance.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(07-12-2020, 06:20 AM)Sue Wrote: Hello my name's Sue, and I'm a single mum who's brand new to all this, I've just began petticoating my 14yr old son with the wonderful advice of Radical Feminist.
Love to talk with anyone.
Dear Sue

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you find happiness and enlightenment here.

It's great to hear that you are petticoating your son and it would be interesting to hear how that is progressing.

Love

Lottie