ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello folks
Hello my name's Sue, and I'm a single mum who's brand new to all this, I've just began petticoating my 14yr old son with the wonderful advice of Radical Feminist.
Love to talk with anyone.
(07-12-2020, 06:20 AM)Sue Wrote: Hello my name's Sue, and I'm a single mum who's brand new to all this, I've just began petticoating my 14yr old son with the wonderful advice of Radical Feminist.
Hey, Sue

That’s brilliant news - you can’t just leave it there though. As someone who was petticoated quite extensively, it would be interesting to hear what the key aspects of your methods are. I have just finished explaining to one of our more averse members the benefits of petticoating and you may have seen a recent thread started by Rad Fem espousing the benefits of sending boys to school in skirts, so you have certainly joined at the right time on that front.

Welcome to the forum anyway and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Girlygirl
(07-12-2020, 06:25 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 06:20 AM)Sue Wrote: Hello my name's Sue, and I'm a single mum who's brand new to all this, I've just began petticoating my 14yr old son with the wonderful advice of Radical Feminist.
Hey, Sue

That’s brilliant news - you can’t just leave it there though. As someone who was petticoated quite extensively, it would be interesting to hear what the key aspects of your methods are. I have just finished explaining to one of our more averse members the benefits of petticoating and you may have seen a recent thread started by Rad Fem espousing the benefits of sending boys to school in skirts, so you have certainly joined at the right time on that front.

Girlygirl

Hi Girlygirl thanks for reply. I've literally just started so I don't really have any methods yet. 
I'm going all the way though and planning on regressing him to a toddler aged little princess. 
He and his sister are staying at there aunties house for the weekend while I prepare everything.
I've redecorated his room and ordered several baby dresses from an online shop.
(07-12-2020, 06:40 AM)Sue Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 06:25 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
Hey, Sue

Girlygirl

Hi Girlygirl thanks for reply. I've literally just started so I don't really have any methods yet. 
I'm going all the way though and planning on regressing him to a toddler aged little princess. 
He and his sister are staying at there aunties house for the weekend while I prepare everything.
I've redecorated his room and ordered several baby dresses from an online shop.
Do I read from this that he doesn’t know what’s in store for him yet?

You’ll have to let us know how you get on. When you say you plan on regressing him to a toddler, is that planned to be a long term thing or are you using the classic petticoating model, whereby baby / toddler clothes are essentially used initially as a means to make them more receptive to the girly clothes that are to follow?

Do please keep us updated.

Girlygirl

Hello, Sue, and welcome to our group.  Chris, AKA Radical Feminist, is our resident expert on the feminization of young boys -- starting them out on a much better foot in life, as it were.  And she seems to have great success with it, too.  

So it's good to have a mother of one of her boys joining our group.  Without being unduly intrusive, we'd love to hear of your son's progress with Chris' program for him, and his development as a young lady.  I'm sure there will also be marked improvement in his personal deportment, as well -- perhaps the best part of it all.  

Again, welcome to our group, Sue!  
Sue,
I thought I would weigh in on this.
From what I can tell, this site encompasses 2 distinct camps, fiction and real life. The writers seem to cross into either territory without distinguishing their location.
Reality: In today’s world gender disphoria is presenting itself at all stages of development, although the actual self recognition seems to present at progressively younger ages. Whether this is due to nature, nurture, or simply the realization that suppressing sexual preference is ultimately harmful, tolerance and acceptance by parents is on the rise.
That said, it is my belief that anyone, including a parent forcing any type of sexual preference onto anyone below the age of consent is morally and legally wrong.
In keeping with the aforementioned, if you wish to write on the subject you have described, regardless of whom holds the title as resident expert, it would be prudent to either refrain from asking for directions on the use of force or undue pressure to accomplish your end goal.
If, on the other hand, a parent observes a predilection for gender switching and seeks help to usher said young person into their own sexual comfort zone, that seems acceptable to me.
I am not a moderator and have no clout within this forum.
I am simply recognizing a situation that can be construed as abuse.
Thank you.
SS
(07-12-2020, 05:00 PM)Salonslave Wrote: Sue,
I thought I would weigh in on this.
From what I can tell, this site encompasses 2 distinct camps, fiction and real life. The writers seem to cross into either territory without distinguishing their location.
Reality: In today’s world gender disphoria is presenting itself at all stages of development, although the actual self recognition seems to present at progressively younger ages. Whether this is due to nature, nurture, or simply the realization that suppressing sexual preference is ultimately harmful, tolerance and acceptance by parents is on the rise.
That said, it is my belief that anyone, including a parent forcing any type of sexual preference onto anyone below the age of consent is morally and legally wrong.
In keeping with the aforementioned, if you wish to write on the subject you have described, regardless of whom holds the title as resident expert, it would be prudent to either refrain from asking for directions on the use of force or undue pressure to accomplish your end goal.
If, on the other hand, a parent observes a predilection for gender switching and seeks help to usher said young person into their own sexual comfort zone, that seems acceptable to me.
I am not a moderator and have no clout within this forum.
I am simply recognizing a situation that can be construed as abuse.
Thank you.
SS
Thank you for your input, Salonslave.

I tend towards affording the assumption of truth until I have evidence to believe otherwise (particularly as my own ‘real life’ is probably quite incredible to anyone who has not themselves been petticoated). That is why I have not contributed anything of substance as yet and my posts so far lean more towards being a fact gathering exercise. One of our more averse posters weighed in (in a much more offensive way than you have - I applaud your tact here) to a thread that ended up being a case of mutual consent so I am reserving judgement at present.

Good to see that we have aspiring mods behind the scene, though  Wink
Hg,
Thx, but I seem no chair.
I’m dealing with garden, maintenance on a 90 yo house, a big yard, grandkids, spotty libido, great wife, and so much else in the way of little and big projects.
Petticoating and variations is always in our conversations.
I love this site and the thoughts presented herein.
Donny how we’re made.
Ss
The first line of my previous post was meant to begin with Gg which would stand for Girlygirl.
I likely should proofread the text before posting
Hello Sue, Welcome. 

What a lucky boy to have such a caring parent. I think we'd all love to find out what happens

Michelle  Heart Heart Heart