BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabrico video - Felipe -new classic

Uploaded only yesterday a Classic feminization short video from these excellent people. Watch the amazing reactions of his male friends and joy from both of his parents. A thrilling adventure and fun birthday party.
(07-10-2020, 11:55 PM)afp Wrote:

Uploaded only yesterday a Classic feminization short video from these excellent people. Watch the amazing reactions of his male friends and joy from both of his parents. A thrilling adventure and fun birthday party.
So many things to say about this, afp.

He is one incredibly lucky guy. Firstly, he has fulfilled a dream that not many will ever get to experience (and I am sure there are many 14 year olds have similar dreams (far more than would ever admit it). Secondly, it is rare for a guy to have such supportive friends and family as were demonstrated here (in my case, I was force feminised by my mother, and when I eventually came to embrace it, had to re-evaluate most of my friendship group).

With respect to the video itself, he certainly looks convincing and would put many an actual female model to shame; I am sure it is a day he will look back on fondly.
I love the Fabrico videos.  The transformations are fabulous.  Most of these boys must have had some previous dressing experience.  I wonder how many of them are crossdressers at home and have been for some time.  I would love to see a complete change including lingerie.  I'm sure these models aren't wearing tighty whities under those beautiful clothes.
(07-12-2020, 07:17 AM)missfran Wrote: I love the Fabrico videos.  The transformations are fabulous.  Most of these boys must have had some previous dressing experience.  I wonder how many of them are crossdressers at home and have been for some time.  I would love to see a complete change including lingerie.  I'm sure these models aren't wearing tighty whities under those beautiful clothes.
Without doubt, Missfran.

It would be a very brave guy indeed who took this as his first step without ever having tried a skirt or even a pair of panties in isolation. I too enjoy watching these transformations (mainly because as someone who transforms in a daily basis, I sometimes pick up useful tips).