BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nappy change
(08-11-2020, 09:27 PM)Ali Wrote: When I first started wearing nappies again I would be the same - as soon as I came I would feel slightly dirty and embarrassed, and want to change out of them as soon as I could.

I remember the first time I ever came with someone else was with the son of a friend of my mother's, John. We had both been put back into nappies, and were put to bed early, together in John's bed. It was intensely humiliating being seen by another boy I hardly knew in nappies, even though he had been put into one too. I remember actually feeling jealous that his baby pants were plain white plastic, whereas mine were pink with little white frills.

I can't remember how it started, but once we were in bed we ended up rubbing each other through our nappies, and before long I made a sticky mess. I was instantly so ashamed of myself. In the morning when our mothers came in to get us up we both had the whole embarrassing thing of being changed in front of each other, and my mother made this big deal about asking me what the little yellow stain in my nappy was. I'm sure that had a lasting impact on me.

Over time I overcame my shame, and started to enjoy coming in my nappy but 'forcing' myself to keep it on.
I can’t imagine my mother would have been that impressed if I was in your shoes. Did she get an honest answer (and more to the point, if she did was there any follow up)?
(08-11-2020, 09:27 PM)Ali Wrote: When I first started wearing nappies again I would be the same - as soon as I came I would feel slightly dirty and embarrassed, and want to change out of them as soon as I could.

I remember the first time I ever came with someone else was with the son of a friend of my mother's, John. We had both been put back into nappies, and were put to bed early, together in John's bed. It was intensely humiliating being seen by another boy I hardly knew in nappies, even though he had been put into one too. I remember actually feeling jealous that his baby pants were plain white plastic, whereas mine were pink with little white frills.

I can't remember how it started, but once we were in bed we ended up rubbing each other through our nappies, and before long I made a sticky mess. I was instantly so ashamed of myself. In the morning when our mothers came in to get us up we both had the whole embarrassing thing of being changed in front of each other, and my mother made this big deal about asking me what the little yellow stain in my nappy was. I'm sure that had a lasting impact on me.

Over time I overcame my shame, and started to enjoy coming in my nappy but 'forcing' myself to keep it on.

I mostly only came in my nappy during my sleep . Nearly all the time i was masturbated during my nappy changes so never really needed to cum in my nappy .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
It’s not just the fact that he came though but rather that they were ‘rubbing each other’. I bet neither of them were too keen to reveal that detail to Ali’s mother.
My face was beet red as she pulled my plastic panties down and undid my nappy, so I think she knew I had something to hide.

When she saw the little yellow stain she smiled and asked me what it was. I knew she knew, and I was too embarrassed to answer. John was having his nappy changed by his mother, and he had a similar stain in his nappy.

Both mothers smiled at each other and clucked and cooed over us as if we were real babies, and told us what a good job we both had nappies on before putting us into clean ones.

It was mortifyingly humiliating.
(08-11-2020, 11:21 PM)Ali Wrote: My face was beet red as she pulled my plastic panties down and undid my nappy, so I think she knew I had something to hide.

When she saw the little yellow stain she smiled and asked me what it was. I knew she knew, and I was too embarrassed to answer. John was having his nappy changed by his mother, and he had a similar stain in his nappy.

Both mothers smiled at each other and clucked and cooed over us as if we were real babies, and told us what a good job we both had nappies on before putting us into clean ones.

It was mortifyingly humiliating.

I bet it was. It doesn’t sound like they were particularly upset actually and that they may even have been expecting as much (and of course at that age, discharge itself isn’t that surprising a find).

I was fearing it might have prompted further discipline methods.
I think they may well have been expecting us to soil our nappies as we did - why else would they have made us sleep together?

It didn't really result in further discipline, other than being told that it was a good job we both had nappies on, as we were put into clean ones.
The most time i was getting clucked and cooed over was at my aunts coffee mornings and her friends would try to out mummy each other . kisses cuddles raspberries on my belly and chest . A kiss for my little soldier because he was standing to attention . That sort of thing .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel