BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught in nappies
(08-30-2020, 08:22 PM)mikki Wrote: So what ever became of fair Julia, Ali?  Did she give up on you entirely after that one interlude?  Or did it just make her more curious and determined?  We're dying to know.  And it's likely that since Julia appeared to be seriously interested in you, she undoubtedly spent some time checking out your butt, et al.  More than likely, she was well-aware of the extra padding.  

She was a lovely lady, that's for sure.

I'd love to tell a story of her saying she'd noticed the padding on my bottie and asking me what it was, but if she did notice she never said anything.

We did become good neighbourly friends, but I'm afraid that's as far as it went.  Blush
It would be nice to think that she liked you in spite of your ‘predicament’. I had a friend called ‘Gabrielle’ at school (I have mentioned having to occasionally wear her uniform to school in the past) who was fully briefed in my petticoating regime and was never anything less than fully supportive of my situation - though this may be because whilst to a much milder extent, her mother had been known to take tips off my own. I am still in contact with her to this day.
She did find out that I liked to dress as a girl, of course, as by then I was dressing quite often and I never tried to hide that.

I don't think she'd ever come across a cross-dresser before, and there were times when we shared a glass of wine when I was dressed en femme. But I never plucked up the courage to tell her that I also liked to wear nappies.

It's one of those 'I wonder what if' scenarios.
(09-01-2020, 09:14 PM)Ali Wrote: She did find out that I liked to dress as a girl, of course, as by then I was dressing quite often and I never tried to hide that.

I don't think she'd ever come across a cross-dresser before, and there were times when we shared a glass of wine when I was dressed en femme. But I never plucked up the courage to tell her that I also liked to wear nappies.

It's one of those 'I wonder what if' scenarios.
It’s great when you click with someone who is so open minded. My experience has been that women are usually more open to the idea of crossdressing than the average male (notwithstanding those males that crossdress themselves, of course) and whilst they would be hard pushed to make me for a genetic Male now, back in my early adulthood when mother was enforcing full time petticoating onto me, that was quite apparent. 

It is always difficult to determine how people will react to an adult wearing nappies and infantile clothing and particularly when it is made apparent that it is for enjoyment purposes, I think because the associations are very different and whilst roughly half the adult population wears women’s clothes regularly, the same cannot be said of infant attire. 

That being said, I wear nappies for practical purposes often enough and have rarely encountered any major problems (and some of my fellow stewardesses have even been known to adopt the practice of wearing them on longer flights - particularly of late under current conditions).
I agree, Girlygirl. In my experience women are much more accepting of a cross-dresser than most of us think. I often find that women find it intriguing and even, dare I say, attractive, to see a guy in women's clothes.

Julia was fascinated by my dressing. As I said, I think I was probably the first cross-dresser she'd ever met. We were about the same age, and we had a lot of lovely conversations about fashion and make up.

It was so nice sitting with her not having to worry if my stocking tops were showing, or being worried that she might think I was dressed too young when I wore a mini-skirt etc.
(09-01-2020, 11:22 PM)Ali Wrote: I agree, Girlygirl. In my experience women are much more accepting of a cross-dresser than most of us think. I often find that women find it intriguing and even, dare I say, attractive, to see a guy in women's clothes.

Julia was fascinated by my dressing. As I said, I think I was probably the first cross-dresser she'd ever met. We were about the same age, and we had a lot of lovely conversations about fashion and make up.

It was so nice sitting with her not having to worry if my stocking tops were showing, or being worried that she might think I was dressed too young when I wore a mini-skirt etc.
That’s great, Ali - it’s great that you have had experiences like this. I have a similar bond with my stewardess friends today. We are forever doing each other’s makeup, daring each other to hem up our skirts another inch and trying to outdo each other in heel height.