ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught in nappies
For me, and I suspect most of us, our love of wearing nappies is a private thing. But have you ever been caught out in your nappy?

I moved house a while ago and was settling in when my neighbour came round. My house was secluded and not overlooked, so I felt okay having a nappy on while I pottered round my garden. But one afternoon I looked up to find my new neighbour standing there.

She introduced herself as Julia, and she said she wanted to welcome me to the village.

I blushed beet red, hoping that she couldn't see the bulkiness under my shorts. We made small talk as she talked to me. She was very attractive and I had no choice but to chat to her, hoping the whole time that she wouldn't notice my bulkiness.

It turned out that she was recently divorced, and before long it was clear she was flirting with me. She invited me round for a drink and I felt I had no choice but to accept.

Imagine going for a drink with an attractive woman, knowing that I had a nappy on.

After our second drink it was clear that she was interested in more than just friendship, but I couldn't do anything other than make my excuses, as I couldn't risk her finding out about my nappy.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
I would have just told her that i had bladder problems and had to wear nappy's . If that didn't put her off i would have gone for it . I think you missed a good chance there Ali ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-09-2020, 11:21 PM)Ali Wrote: For me, and I suspect most of us, our love of wearing nappies is a private thing. But have you ever been caught out in your nappy?

I moved house a while ago and was settling in when my neighbour came round. My house was secluded and not overlooked, so I felt okay having a nappy on while I pottered round my garden. But one afternoon I looked up to find my new neighbour standing there.

She introduced herself as Julia, and she said she wanted to welcome me to the village.

I blushed beet red, hoping that she couldn't see the bulkiness under my shorts. We made small talk as she talked to me. She was very attractive and I had no choice but to chat to her, hoping the whole time that she wouldn't notice my bulkiness.

It turned out that she was recently divorced, and before long it was clear she was flirting with me. She invited me round for a drink and I felt I had no choice but to accept.

Imagine going for a drink with an attractive woman, knowing that I had a nappy on.

After our second drink it was clear that she was interested in more than just friendship, but I couldn't do anything other than make my excuses, as I couldn't risk her finding out about my nappy.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
I might have mentioned this before, but I was sort of caught out a few weeks ago. I have been living with my mother in lockdown up until a couple of weeks since, which meant wearing a secretary uniform (skirt, stockings, heels, makeup etc) but whereas my last experience of this punishment included lingerie, my sister and I each had to wear all day nappies under our skirts (mother wanted to minimise use of the bathroom to avoid unnecessary contamination- or that was her excuse). This meant that anything I needed to do had to go in my nappy and could only change first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

Being fairly mature I was trying to ensure that I only messed myself just before I could get changed (which worked generally). On this particular day we had had a greasy tea the night before and so at only mid afternoon I found myself having to mess. I was a run to the supermarket at the time.

Anyway, in the supermarket there was one particular guy ‘checking me out’ (for those of you not aware, I am a flight stewardess by trade who has been presenting as female for years, so this wasn’t that unusual). Once he got close enough though and was able to smell my dirty nappy, the change in his face was quite funny to behold.

Our mother could be quite creative with her punishments. My tomboy sister was very often punished with having to wear a skirt to school, which conflicted with tomboy activities. On this one occasion she vehemently refused and so our mother put her in a nappy under her skirt. The school were quite familiar with mother’s punishments and I had myself attended in my friend’s school skirts in the past (I think mother had come to an agreement with them and with a couple of other mothers on the same wavelength were  afraid of the backlash they might get from interfering with parenting). Our mother made her drink lots of water before heading to school (a tactic she often used to make us wet our nappies at night) which meant that her nappy was sagging to the limit of her skirt hem. She certainly had an ‘outing’ that day but it did teach her not to cross mother again for a while.